Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #3 Big Up and Jacked Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for all the guesses about how much Eyan charges for 50 minutes of "counselling".

I was inundated with answers on a postcard.

The winner is whoever guessed £70 in their mind. LOLs!

Yes, Eyan charges £70 per 50 minutes (not an hour). So the equivalent hourly rate is £84.

Long term counsellors with loads of experience, who genuinely care, genuinely want to help, not doing it as a part-time hobby and grift charge £60-£65.

So Eyan thought he deserves £70.

As L'Oréal Paris say, "Because You're Worth It".

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Up from 453. I'm sure Eyan was saying something about Patreon numbers had increased a lot since he announced his "retirement".

10 new subs.

I suppose with the listener numbers Eyan is used to, 10 is a massive amount.
Patreon had dropped to 423, was hoping for below 400 but the self-indulgent hijack 'retirement' show did boost numbers.

Thinking what the next PR stunt could be, once the new subs see what they are apyong for and cancel - proposing to Kaffy?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They used to say they'd scrap it if it ever went below 600 😂 I suppose when it's literally only 12 left he'll be saying 10 will be the cut off point.

Reactions: 2
Maybe that £70 includes a free month's trial of the Patron?
Will this include hundreds of hours of highly entertaining podcasts?

Latest description of the £4.99 tier:

"There will also be a free to watch/listen show every Wednesday 7pm-9pm. This will be broadcast on Radio Anywhere".

So pay £4.99 and you can watch/listen to a free show?

And the chance that you can be sexually harassed by him!
LOLs!

A chance? People want guarantees!

Patreon had dropped to 423, was hoping for below 400 but the self-indulgent hijack 'retirement' show did boost numbers.
The drop looks like what happens every start of month. It's "pending payment" Patreon accounts so they aren't showing, then a few days later the show. So it's an artificial drop as it bounces back once payment has cleared.

Eyan talked about this before. I looked in to it and previously posted in detail what was happening.

Middle of the month is usually the best time to get an accurate number.

Eyang will have a job proposing to Kaffbo, as Kaffbo has refused to even acknowledge that she's in a relationship with Eyang. That's gotta be embarrassing for Eyang.

Kaffbo has never even admitted or declared that she went to Paris with Eyang for some dirty shagnasty Ooooo La La business.

So, in the wise words of Mayabo, "that makes absolutely no sense". LOLs!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.