Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #3 Big Up and Jacked Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eyan has finally revealed he went to Paris with Kaffbo.

Unless I missed Eyan actually saying before he was in Paris with his girlfriend called Kaffbo.

€100 meals...lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What an over the top and theatrical farewell. Old producers, colleagues and the usual suspects showering Eyan with adulation and praise. Bet the Jack FM bosses appreciated Eyan effectively high jacking the show for his farewell to radio retirement party.

Give it a few months and he'll be bored and back begging on Twitter for radio work.

I did wonder whether he was saying his final goodbye so to speak but naaah just an opportunity to promote the ailing Patreon and try to boost the ever dwindling numbers and earn a few asspats.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
When he said the bosses were in the office I seriously thought about calling in and shouting "CUUUUUUUUNT!" so they ended it early.

He always used to say commercial radio had a dump button unlike the BBC, but him never mentioning it, his stress over almost accidentally swearing before and Jack being a nothing station with no budget means they definitely didn't have one.

• Heart
He's obviously been after Allan Beswick's job
Agree with that. It was the way Eyan talked about Beswick at the time that struck me as a bit odd. Eyan fantasising he should be doing Beswick's job and doing it Beswick's way explains it.

Problem is Eyan can't be Beswick no matter how hard he tries.

Jack being a nothing station with no budget means they definitely didn't have one.
Good point. They can't afford a dump button system. They couldn't even afford a proper studio clock, if I remember correctly.

They couldn't even afford a producer on something close to minimum wage.

I was quite surprised there was a, brief, "proper" advert for Robert Dyas on Eyan's show yesterday.

Jo should be thinking of finding a better station, as I doubt JackFM will still exist when her preggo leave has ended. No job to go back to.

I reckon JackFM is hanging by a thread and on financial life support.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I hope she was
Eyan has finally revealed he went to Paris with Kaffbo.

Unless I missed Eyan actually saying before he was in Paris with his girlfriend called Kaffbo.

€100 meals...lovely.

I hope Kaffbo washed her dildo before packing it away to go home. I doubt the french knickers Eyan borrowed from her were salvageable.
---

I hope Kaffbo washed her dildo before packing it away. I doubt the French knickers Eyan borrowed from her are salvageable.

Last edited:
  • Wow
@heejeebejee

If I'm not mistaken, didn't someone at JackFM specifically tell you that Eyan didn't have access to callers' numbers?

Eyan has now confirmed that he could see callers' numbers.

I knew at the time it was total crap that Eyan had no access to phone numbers, as numbers would be displayed on his screen. But I couldn't prove it at the time.

Now I don't need to prove it because Eyan has confirmed it. LOLs!

So it looks like you were lied to...

But, I wouldn't worry as the only callers Eyiaini ever got was Elmer Gatfudd, Jimbozo and Alkystair and not Oxfordshire housewives.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yep, PD Steve Simms…I knew the promise was pointless as did, subsequently, he.

Iain did him over like he does everyone, so no great issue there with SS. Victim

I’m glad he is gone.I highlighted weeks ago, that the 12 weeks notice wasn’t happening and he would be gone Feb. He knew that too. Faked it.

He is predictable. In a commitment sense.

Let’s hope, if he ever attempts to bothers radio again ( even now he is still throwing out opps for himself… delusional😂) this thread will be here as a WARNING.

Hope he has read this thread ( he soooo has 😂😂😂)

Hopefully, he will not bother us again and his ‘final’ self-induced, as always, f*ck up, will be the last he inflicts himself on us with.

He’s a counsellor now. WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG!!🤦‍♀️

Anyway, he is gone from radio. So that is good .

• Heart
Yes, we both said the 12 weeks' notice was bogus and we said he'd be out in a matter of days.

Eyan could be in for big trouble with the HMRC if the 12 weeks' notice contractual term is true. That's why I didn't believe his claim.

Suspect he's too thick to understand what the implications are if it's true.

Steve Simms fobbed you off with blatant pathetic cheap lie and he assumed you wouldn't find out. Eyan can see the numbers and names on his screen. It's literally what call-in radio software is for. These people are not professional. Bottom of the barrel radio.

Eyan is already listing his "caveats" about a return to radio. He "reserves the right" to return to radio, even though he's just retired. So he hasn't really retired.

Imo, looks like he's trying to generate interest in himself, like the Bellfield Files. Expecting to be on breakfast TV shows where he can talk about his decision "to retire".

JackFM made a mistake in allowing Eyan to use them for his "farewell" show. Nobody in Oxfordshire gives a flying monkey's trumpet about him.

He was there for a few months, the listeners didn't care much for him, he car-crashed the listener numbers. So why did JackFM allow Eyan to "celebrate his greatness" and use them for his ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wait...Iain has left JackFM!? What happened now?! I'm going to catch up with the thread...
---

What happened with Vinny?
He really was not very nice to Vinny post Absolute etc. Eyan tried to walk away from his popular image and become this woke, liberal, bisexual champion of mental health... His previous persona on air used to call Varinder a girl and insinuate he was homosexual this did not fit with Eyans new image so he kind of abandoned Vinny and refused to engage with him then he did some faux apology to him about how he was so horrible to him on air.

Reactions: 4
It's quiz time!

How much do you think Eyan is charging for 50 minutes of counselling?

Before taking a guess, please remember that Eyan only has a few hours of experience and any decent person wouldn't charge top whack immediately upon "qualifying". A decent person wouldn't try rinsing his vulnerable TLNA customer fan base.

Plus it's a part-time hobby and he's only in it for the money.

a. £45?
b. £50?
c. £55?
d. £60?
e. £65?
f. £70?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Eyans own big self-indulgent farewell retirement hijack Jack FM show, certainly boosted his flagging Patroen numbers which were going to dip below 400 (why people would voluntarily choose to pay, even if a bit lonely/simple/impressionable I don't know)

Now that's thankfully over its been bery quiet on the medias. Looking forward to the next chapter though.

How many Patreon subscribers does he have now?

I was surprised they were even 400 since the live shows apparently only get 20-30 viewers.

How many Patreon subscribers does he have now?

I was surprised they were even 400 since the live shows apparently only get 20-30 viewers.
Upto 463. Yeah does make you wonder what they pay for. Im sure nobody is really interested in old throwaway shows and the new content is lacklustre, low effort and dull.

• Wow
You mean you aren't interested in them half-heartedly watching Catchphrase while the viewers chatting are having conversations amongst themselves and paying no real attention to Iain and Kath?
People pay for that.

• Wow
You mean you aren't interested in them half-heartedly watching Catchphrase while the viewers chatting are having conversations amongst themselves and paying no real attention to Iain and Kath?

People pay for that.
I’m Watching Dungeon Master, for free, I’m surprised he does anything for free…. Quite funny that Tattle get’s mentioned! Although, it might have been the previous twitch that Tattle got a shout out.. Sad to say, he never said we were right on so many points….

• Haha
Upto 463.
Up from 453. I'm sure Eyan was saying something about Patreon numbers had increased a lot since he announced his "retirement".

10 new subs.

I suppose with the listener numbers Eyan is used to, 10 is a massive amount.

The overall trend was a monthly decline so let's see how long this massive boost lasts.

I'd like to see Eyan and Kaffbo finally close down TLNA patreon when they haven't got jobs. Didn't Eyan say something about July/August?

I'd like to see Eyan and Kaffbo finally close down TLNA patreon when they haven't got jobs. Didn't Eyan say something about July/August?
He said something about January at the end of 2021, and then something about September early last year.

He said something about January at the end of 2021, and then something about September early last year.
That’s the show, that is the show, I like this guy, they all turn in the end. Everything is ok, everything is ok and that’s alright…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.