Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #3 Big Up and Jacked Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
weird power move.
It's exactly what narcissists do. Bread and butter stuff for a narc.

Eyan has been getting worse (as predicted) when it comes to trying to emotionally upset Jo, dominate her, demean her, own her and control her.

He gets his jollies off from the above. I expect nothing less and it will worsen. It's very clever workplace bullying, imho.

If someone else was doing exactly what Eyan does, I guarantee Kaffbo would be calling it out left, right and centre.

Kaffbo has bought and paid for a membership ticket in to Eyan's narcissistic world.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
might be worries Eyn had died from a headache. Love to see how these bozos ‘make it up’ to them.
LOLs! This cracked me up. Bozos can 'make it up' to them by doing another free "E-Lee fannies about with the technicals" podcast.

Why does the Patreon show need to be cancelled? If she's hoping to flog air fryers on QVC she should be able to talk tit for a couple of hours to a load of alcoholics on Twitch no problem.
Superb LOLs :ROFLMAO:! Why doesn't K-Bo flog some air fryers on the TLNA Patreon streams?

K-Bo can do her own ad breaks and flog Alkystair an air fryer. Air fried chips to go with the Special Brew.

Is this the "big thing" E-Lee is talking about? The pair of them flog stuff on their own Twitch TV shopping channel?

We’ve seen Kath try to fill when Iain is gone for 30 seconds to pop a pizza in the oven. It usually involves her grabbing the nearest cat and craning her neck to see where Iain is.
Brilliant! Couldn't put it better. It's a perfect description of K-Bo. She's like a rabbit caught in the headlights whenever she has to do anything apart from monitor the chat.

"grabbing the nearest cat and craning her neck to see where E-Lee is", that cracked me up :ROFLMAO: , LOLs!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My actual Christ. They’re still doing that?

Maya would know about it.
They are never still running out the TECH ‘ this is the show while we show you how little effort we put into the show’. Seriously. Ok.

Iain should just leave radio alone. He says he hates it. Why carry on doing it?

I hear that he had been throwing out a requestor for a Sunday night 10-1 phone in show.

Yep, that was his perfect home and he was very good at it. Then he got lazy and stayed that way for too long and now he’s no good at it anymore.

Why would anyone give Iain that gig now?

Just give it to Tommy Boyd (Somebody has only gone and got him to commit to Sunday nights 10 -1, this is a massive onboarding achievement👍). Why do we need Iain?

Most ‘talk’ radio fan will be happy with that.

Iain made himself redundant.

Katherine wasn’t on any radar, anyway. Ever.

Edit: When is he ‘officially’ supposed to be gone?

Also, that vacancy is embarrassing for Katherine. She wouldn’t get it even if she subbed down. Problematic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
They are never still running out the TECH ‘ this is the show while we show you how little effort we put into the show’. Seriously. Ok.

Iain should just leave radio alone. He says he hates it. Why carry on doing it?

I hear that he had been throwing out a requestor for a Sunday night 10-1 phone in show.

Yep, that was his perfect home and he was very good at it. Then he got lazy and stayed that way for too long and now he’s no good at it anymore.

Why would anyone give Iain that gig now?

Just give it to Tommy Boyd (Somebody has only gone and got him to commit to Sunday nights 10 -1, this is a massive onboarding achievement👍). Why do we need Iain?

Most ‘talk’ radio fan will be happy with that.

Iain made himself redundant.

Katherine wasn’t on any radar, anyway. Ever.

Edit: When is he ‘officially’ supposed to be gone?

Also, that vacancy is embarrassing for Katherine. She wouldn’t get it even if she subbed down. Problematic.
Kaffbo following him over to Talk Radio was the beginning of the end. I didn't mind the early days when she played her small part well. But as soon as she was forced down everyone's throat as a co-host is what killed of Iain's late radio career and legacy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
He can't do his job without a producer, apparently. His words.

So he is either trying extra hard to get Kath a job (tweeting about producers, etc) or he is setting it up as an excuse for when he leaves JackFM.

Shame.

• Heart
  • Wow
He can do the job without a producer. When Katherine was his producer she would occasionally answer calls (but mostly that was Ed or Sam), put together the podcast while the show was going on, make some notes about how often people had called, email potential interview guests, etc. Besides that Iain could easily fill the time talking and coming up with subjects (and that's when the actual show content totalled 2.5 hours, not 50 minutes). What he means is he can't do the show without callers and the lack of them is his own fault for not being engaging and the station's fault for being local and therefore having a tiny audience. It's fine if only 0.25% of listeners call in when you've got 75,000 people listening, but not when you've got 750 people listening. What does he think a producer would add now? He's been pressing his own buttons since the start and Jo speaks to him as much as Will ever did, if not more.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He can do the job without a producer. When Katherine was his producer she would occasionally answer calls (but mostly that was Ed or Sam), put together the podcast while the show was going on, make some notes about how often people had called, email potential interview guests, etc. Besides that Iain could easily fill the time talking and coming up with subjects (and that's when the actual show content totalled 2.5 hours, not 50 minutes). What he means is he can't do the show without callers and the lack of them is his own fault for not being engaging and the station's fault for being local and therefore having a tiny audience. It's fine if only 0.25% of listeners call in when you've got 75,000 people listening, but not when you've got 750 people listening. What does he think a producer would add now? He's been pressing his own buttons since the start and Jo speaks to him as much as Will ever did, if not more.
He has to blame something 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
  • Sick
This is exactly why his shows are tit:

iain Lee — Today at 09:34
\sorry team. Piss poor radio by numbers today

Krogg — Today at 09:36
I’m enjoying it

Simon Lebanon — Today at 09:50
I listen with the radio in the background. Every show provides a handful of chuckles and sometimes a guffaw or 2. That’s great!!
I’m not staring at the radio waiting to be entertained. You’re doing a good job. Today I learned what ITV has to offer late at night. That’s enough

His fans won't even agree when Iain himself is saying it's bad. He could fart down the microphone for three hours and still get people saying "Good job boss, loved it xxx" and "Cutting edge radio there Sir, this is why you're the best!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
He can't do his job without a producer, apparently. His words.
I can remember Eyan explaining, in detail, that at 3CR they had so many producers and he said he didn't need them.

He then went on to explain how he put the show together himself, bypassed all the producers, proved he was right that he didn't need producers and did a better job all by himself.

So he confirmed he doesn't need producers, they hold him back and all that is needed is just his almighty greatness.

Let's not forget how he spoke to a producer at 3CR who walked out during a show. This was one of the reasons 3CR wanted to get rid of him.

I don't get it? This makes absolutely no sense as Kaffo likes to say.

- Eyan has said he doesn't need producers
- Eyan is now claiming he can't do his job without a producer and is moaning like a world class hysterical fanny the show is utter crap because of no producer
- Eyan is claiming the show is not up to his high standards without a producer. Does this mean Will was the backbone of the show?
- Eyan, for some strange reason, can't manage without the producer greatness that is Kaffbo
- But when Kaffbo is around the shows are worse. Kaffbo is one massive waste of space when it comes to producing and sticking her oar in with the presenting

Problem is Eyan can't remember when he says the exact opposite and contradicts himself.

Does Eyan think RA was a great show when Will was there and it suddenly went to utter crap after Will left? Someone needs to tell him it was crap from day 1.

Next he'll blame the quality of the adverts for being the reason his show is dire. Or maybe the chair isn't up to his standards? Or maybe Eyan needs a load of cats roaming around the studio in order to release his radio genius?

• Heart
  • Wow
Yeah, taking Katherine up the Eiffel Tower, if you'll pardon my expression. Maybe he'll propose.

• Haha
He's off on holiday tomorrow.

🤷🏻‍♂️
and off on Mon/Tue 6/7th.

A dirty long weekend with K-Bo. I don't think the female TLNA fans who live in the hope that one day they will get off with Eyan are going to be happy much.

Is he going to go "full French" for K-Bo?

Wear a Breton blue stripe top, with a beret and moustache mumbling "Ooooo La La, Mademoiselle Kaffbo, haw haw haw!" like a French version of Where's Wally as he chases K-Bo around the bedroom trying to go through the Arc de Triomphe. As Kaffbo says "this and that, you know...mostly THAT".

• Haha
Why is he being cryptic on Twitter (hinting that the show is ending) rather than just saying it straight?
Is he not allowed?

Reactions: 1
Why is he being cryptic on Twitter (hinting that the show is ending) rather than just saying it straight?
It could be a bit, perhaps. From what I can see Jack Fm are a bunch of cowboys and so I doubt they’d give a tit the duck he said.

Weird how Eyin never gets a migraine unless he has to work [sarcasm alert]

• Haha
It's exactly what narcissists do. Bread and butter stuff for a narc.

Eyan has been getting worse (as predicted) when it comes to trying to emotionally upset Jo, dominate her, demean her, own her and control her.

He gets his jollies off from the above. I expect nothing less and it will worsen. It's very clever workplace bullying, imho.

If someone else was doing exactly what Eyan does, I guarantee Kaffbo would be calling it out left, right and centre.

Kaffbo has bought and paid for a membership ticket in to Eyan's narcissistic world.
I sort of agree with this.

Katherine has been shocking when it comes to living up to her ‘Maya’ principles.

However, she obviously is aware of unacceptable behaviour, calls it out but … not when it comes to Iain.

Hmmm. She is not stupid so there must be a reason why she goes along with it.

Iain is over in radio. Katherine’s career is over because of him and the misjudged stuff she went along with.

At one pont on Twitch, they actively encouraged vulnerables to keep subscribing so they were not like the ‘ non paying scum’.

Over.

BTW: RAJAR out means the whole Jack thing was a waste of time anyway. Go figure!

Guess he is the counselling oversights problem now.
---

It could be a bit, perhaps. From what I can see Jack Fm are a bunch of cowboys and so I doubt they’d give a tit the duck he said.

Weird how Eyin never gets a migraine unless he has to work [sarcasm alert]
Potentially just place holding the license…

Iain should be able to do essentially 45 mins (take out the tunes - max) per week day.

P*ss poor if he can’t.

Should stop thinking he is so entitled. Why does he think that? What is is based on?

Also, hear he is already digging at the person who is going to take over from him.

Jake’s not bothered. Why would he be bothered about what Iain thinks?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.