Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #3 Big Up and Jacked Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I don't see why he'd think that, not as if he's dropped a bombshell and gone 'Jack FM's a load of tit!' or anything that would make them dismiss him immediately. Hoping to get the sack and a payout?

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
That does reek of him passing the blame on to others ("...no podcast, no producer" etc).

Ah well.
Hope he is happy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Reckon Cath will announce a similar withdrawal from the world of radio production?

An anagram of Here’s Iain Lee is ‘he’s really unreliable’ (almost). Once again the silly old soak has done himself no favours and instead gone and done a massive crap in his own mouth once more.

• Heart
  • Haha
(one of you is going to say pegging, aren't you?)
That really did make me laugh! Good one Sir Lance :ROFLMAO:

What I found worrying are Eyan's thoughts about how he can use the counselling as a money spinner.

I reckon he's doing it for all the wrong reasons: financially and personally.

He said this. "If I can do 5 sessions in a day I can work 3 days a week and earn the same as JackFM".

In my opinion this is shocking. Counselling doesn't work like this and neither should it.

Eyan's intentions are to ram in as many sessions in a day for maximum profit. Like a sex worker with a drug addiction.

A revolving door. Next customer please! 5 mins after the last one has finished.

Also, he can stay at home and not incur travelling costs.

If only he'd just "retire"... the guy's been talking about it for almost three years now. It's almost as if he thinks going on about it will encourage some radio station manager to make him a big offer.
He's doing the "I'm going to quit Patreon if you don't sub" routine again. He's expecting an outpouring of grief and tweets like "Noooooo! Eyan, please don't leave broadcasting!"

How can Eyan retire from something he isn't doing? That makes absolutely no sense as Kaffbo likes to say.

Exclude the JackFM job, which really isn't broadcasting, it's not like Steve Allen announcing "I'm going to retire". Eyan is threatening to retire from something he isn't doing.

Oh please. Radio retired from Eyan once he got the sack from Talkradio. What a drama queen.

No doubt feeling sorry for himself after a fun, long weekend of dipping his garlic coated baguette in Kaffbos Arc de Triomphe and having to come back to reality.
He's a world class drama queen fanny.

Let's see what his big plans are. Oh, they're to rinse vulnerables via the counselling hustle.

I heard Jo attempted to put together a best bits podcast after Will left, but strangely and somehow going against the laws of physics, she ended up with a podcast that could only be measured in negative time.
Superb LOLs!

So it turns out that the big announcement was exactly what he said weeks ago.

Reckon Cath will announce a similar withdrawal from the world of radio production?
She's not even in it!

She can do an Eyung and "leave" something that she's not even in.

Last edited:
  • Heart
If we get the 'Sub to our Patreon to feed our kids and pay our mortgage' schtick again after he's quit JackFm and after his Paris trip and upcoming Japan trip, plus all the cat expenses plus everything else, I think I'll finally say he is a lost cause.

• Heart
What I don't get, he's got a producer for TLNA and the show is still desperately tedious.

So how can he blame Jack FM removing his producer for being the reason why his show is dire?

Funny how Eyan never mentioned the RAJAR figures for JackFM. He only mentions how he can't do a quality show without a producer.

I think Eyan planned to disappear, do a runner to Paris, when the RAJAR figures came out so he could avoid having to face them even though he'd already resigned.

Also, if I've read it correctly, he's talking about another cat and taking it to the vets. Vets aren't cheap.

That would make it a total of 6 cats? The bloke is unhinged. Mad Cat Man.

Regarding Eyan not actually saying Kaffbo is his girlfriend - I think that's under Kaffbo's express orders. Can't think what her reasons would be for wanting to keep it top secret. It's very strange to try and keep something like this top secret.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What I don't get, he's got a producer for TLNA and the show is still desperately tedious.

So how can he blame Jack FM removing his producer for being the reason why his show is dire?

Funny how Eyan never mentioned the RAJAR figures for JackFM. He only mentions how he can't do a quality show without a producer.

I think Eyan planned to disappear, do a runner to Paris, when the RAJAR figures came out so he could avoid having to face them even though he'd already resigned.

Also, if I've read it correctly, he's talking about another cat and taking it to the vets. Vets aren't cheap.

That would make it a total of 6 cats? The bloke is unhinged. Mad Cat Man.

Regarding Eyan not actually saying Kaffbo is his girlfriend - I think that's under Kaffbo's express orders. Can't think what her reasons would be for wanting to keep it top secret. It's very strange to try and keep something like this top secret.
Re the cats
He has said he can't have six, so he probably will get someone else to have this new one.
Unless he decides to keep it...

As for Iain and Kath keeping any personal relationship they have a secret, as such, I can only presume it is something to do with her divorce? Has that gone through? I expect she wouldn't want to be seen as rubbing a new* relationship into her soon-to-be-ex husband's face.

*I say 'new' but obviously they've been together a while which, to be honest, is something a lot of their fans wanted anyway and considering the time they spent together makes sense. It's difficult though, no doubt, for all involved. Divorce can be a terrible thing.

I do wish them well, I do hope they both find a career they enjoy, I just get frustrated by some of their behaviours as I expect a lot of ex-TLNA fans do.
I wish I knew more about the Pete fallout, though. After the Babcock argument and then Gregorian and others falling away, I'm curious why someone so vocally on Iain's side suddenly abandoned the ship. He was a mod, after all.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Re the cats
He has said he can't have six, so he probably will get someone else to have this new one.
Unless he decides to keep it...

As for Iain and Kath keeping any personal relationship they have a secret, as such, I can only presume it is something to do with her divorce? Has that gone through? I expect she wouldn't want to be seen as rubbing a new* relationship into her soon-to-be-ex husband's face.

*I say 'new' but obviously they've been together a while which, to be honest, is something a lot of their fans wanted anyway and considering the time they spent together makes sense. It's difficult though, no doubt, for all involved. Divorce can be a terrible thing.

I do wish them well, I do hope they both find a career they enjoy, I just get frustrated by some of their behaviours as I expect a lot of ex-TLNA fans do.
I wish I knew more about the Pete fallout, though. After the Babcock argument and then Gregorian and others falling away, I'm curious why someone so vocally on Iain's side suddenly abandoned the ship. He was a mod, after all.
True, he does say can't have a sixth. So could be thinking of rehoming. Or why not hand it straight over to a cat charity who have vets and can find a good home. They pay for everything. He'll probably get attached to it and keep it if he handles it himself.

Good point about fans wanted them to be together. I hadn't considered that.

Totally agree divorce can be an awful business, even when it's amicable and uncontested. I had assumed K-Bo's divorce would have been finalised by now.

But I think you're on to something.

If K-Bo and Hubbo haven't lived apart for a continuous period of at least two years immediately before the filing of the petition with the court, they could still be waiting for the 2 year period to complete, and that's why K-Bo wants to keep it Top Secret. It all depends when the countdown clock started.

Plus still need the minimum of 26 weeks for the court processing time. That's ½ a year on top.

My understanding is that the courts don't consider having a new partner, once you've started to live separately, as being adultery. So Hubbo can't complain about it.

This doesn't necessarily mean K-Bo would still want to advertise she's got a new bloke called Eyaini.

I think you're right and it's the most likely reason for the secrecy - the divorce hasn't been finalised.

• Haha

I don't see why he'd think that, not as if he's dropped a bombshell and gone 'Jack FM's a load of tit!' or anything that would make them dismiss him immediately. Hoping to get the sack and a payout?
Job done. Good ridance.

Casualties: A producer that was let go to facilitate Iain’s fee. FFS

Katherine : threw away he career .. for what? FFS

Countless individuals left disappointed by Iain’s ( actual) authentic self. It's very disappointing in reality. Cos he is fake as f*ck. And he knows it😉

At least it looks like his will never be in a position to send dic pics to female callers (plural) again. So that’s women, safer ( IMO).
So that’s something.

Use him as a counsellor…only after lots of research.

Still planning to exploit the vulnerables through Patreon.

Ok. Iain. Ok.

You are in exactly the position you deserve to be. Your fault. Nobody else’s.

All down to you. Nobody actually wants you to complete notice. Don’t feel bad about fu*cking off early! 😂

That’s been the problem. From day 1.

Hopefully , he will go away and not bother anyone else. You can only hope…

At least he appears to have acknowledge no one is bothered anymore.

• Heart
  • Haha
I find it sad that he is retweeting both articles about him leaving JackFM and fans saying how 'brave' or 'strong' he is.

Guess it must be difficult going from relative highs to such lows.

He does seem invested in counselling, so I hope he gets to make a real go of it.

• Heart
@whybrows

It's coming up to that time again!

I've just noticed the "Almost time for a new thread, post your thread name suggestions and vote!" reminder.

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh, blimey! Thanks @General Kim !

All suggestions welcome!

Starter suggestion based on something someone else said!:

Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #4 Radio has retired from them

• Heart
  • Haha
I find it sad that he is retweeting both articles about him leaving JackFM and fans saying how 'brave' or 'strong' he is.

Guess it must be difficult going from relative highs to such lows.

He does seem invested in counselling, so I hope he gets to make a real go of it.
Hope he doesn’t give in to his ‘addictions’ when it comes to his counsellor clients.

Didn’t manage it with his callers

So you know. There you go. 🤷‍♀️

Edit: added (s) to addiction

In order to cover which ever one his is proffering up this week. To excuse, well, him. . 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
@whybrows

It's coming up to that time again!

I've just noticed the "Almost time for a new thread, post your thread name suggestions and vote!" reminder.
Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #4: Too Many Cats For An Ex-Radio twit

iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #4: The Fans Run From His Patreon

Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #4: Tall Bloke Doesn't Do Coke (yet)

Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #4: No More Radio And Too Much Felatio

Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #4: New Year, New Career

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.