Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charles the Furred

As always, Iain did two episodes and dropped it. Quelle surprise.

He says on the Discord (I like to look in sometimes, it makes me feel better about myself) that he's proud of Radio Anywhere? Fucking why? A schedule of live shows that started to dwindle before the station had even launched, playing out years-old episodes of a few fucking terrible podcasts, and a handful of woeful amateur hours presented and paid for by the sycophants. Quality stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

heejeebejee

I’m going to take a break from this thread.
Iain’s rehotoric, re Belfield, in tha last few days is enough for me.
I am sorry Iain was a victim of Belfield's ( who was clearly a bellend from day 1).
However, when you have created victims yourself, like he has, it’s all a bit hollow.
Vulnerable people fell victim to Belfield, as they did to Iain Lee.
Different act but same show. Enabled, enabled, enabled… and now, enabled some more (but with a certificate).
Nothing changes…

• Heart

Charles the Furred

Iain and Bellend definitely have a lengthy history, but there's loads of other victims who have made their presence known on Twitter who haven't resorted to this kind of histrionics.

Iains best work is up there nipping at the heels of greats like Boyd, Whale and Bull. But the more he makes it about himself rather than the station and the callers - a shift which has been going on ever since his post-Im a Celeb breakdown - the more embarrassing it is to watch.

• Heart

ohannie

VIP Member
Err..I'm confused now...thought you were on his side????
On his side about what?

It's possible to think someone would be a shit counsellor while at the same time thinking that a criticism of him for sending a tweet about Vardy instead of talking about people not being able to afford energy or food is a ridiculous comment to make. Those are two completely separate thoughts. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
  • Heart

thislifesucks

Well… having a got negative reviews on my business due to, somebody called Gary Male.. I did think I should leave, but a report to Google and it was removed, either by Google or the original posters!

why should I leave? I shouldn’t!

did I tell the truth? Yes!

did I hide myself anonymously? No!

so don’t worry, I might keep my feet under this table a while longer!

• Heart
Good point. It's a terrible analogy for this "Eyan and Kaffbo". It's a pretty spot-on analogy for Iain and Katherine (whose names are on the top of the thread - SEO and all that), though.
So glad you said this…enjoying the thread, but who the hell are Eyan and Kaffbo? It’s so irritating!

• Haha

sassyflamingo

Can I just say I have absolutely no idea who kaffbo is and dont know anything about eyan beyond he came across as right ‘woe is me’ on im a celeb, ive got no idea even what twitch is haha, but one day I came across the last thread when i was all caught up with the other threads I read, and read all 50 ofd pages and I still always check in, this is one of my fave threads on here! I love the fact the guy who seems to be a harmless nobody at best and an insecure bully at worst has a group of articulate and (intentionally or not who cares haha) hilarious people creating content and engaging people in discussions a way he wishes he could do - and it’s his job!

Anyway carry on i’ll continue lurking in the background, keep being your hilarious selves! And no hate for the nicknames people all threads on tattle have hilarious nicknames for the people they talk about, if you dont like ‘eyan’ and ‘kaffbo’ think up your own nickname and see what sticks! And if you dont like people using nicknames to talk shit about celebs and influencers then tattle probably isnt the best site for you to spend time on 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Pat Mustard

At the risk of being branded a TLNA incel, Kath's an attractive, switched-on woman. She could do better.
He's well and truly groomed her.
At the cost of her family and job.
Like how cult followers give everything to their leader.
Hence that video.
The General would be better than me in describing the stages of that process.
But there's the poor widdle me crybully stage that brings out the maternal instinct.
Then the nasty stage where she will do as he says and forgive him.
And the good old Iain that's a bit of a giggle.
He is like your friend's new fella.
She will see no faults in him as everyone else see's him for the c#×t that he is.

• Haha
So predictions for what happens next ?

We find out old Alistair the most boring man in the world has been paying Eyans mortgage ?

• Haha

heejeebejee

I have seen the new trailer for Iain’s show. It popped up on my twitter feed.

So, since this new gig is going to happen… I sent this email to Jack Fm:

Hi,

I see that Iain Lee is joining you.
He has said he is not taking calls from withheld numbers.
I hope you have a decent GDRP policy, I can’t find it on your site.
Mr Lee has a history of inappropriate behaviour in regards to hijacking telephone numbers from female callers, to his shows, particularly vulnerable individuals. From LBC to TalkRadio this pattern has been maintained, and I suspect it will with you guys, too.
PLEASE, keep an eye on him re this. You have given him a higher profile platform than he has currently had. That’s a red flag for me. You have to take responsibility for what you have taken on.
Make sure you protect the your listeners above all else.

Kind regards,

I’ve left out my name here, but I put it in the email. (I know there is a typo but I left it in for authenticity).

This thread is interesting because I think it is a mixture of haters, lovers, and warners. Fill your boots… pick your category.

I know where I’m coming from. What more can you do

Don’t know if they will respond….(I wouldn’t)

TBH, don’t really care. I feel I have flagged it up. Iain described the new producer as being a “young guy”. That’s not going to work, as I have said before. You need super strong handler, when dealing with Iain.

DO NOT bring your personal details onto this guy’s radar.

If you feel like calling, wait 10 mins, have a think and you know, leave it…

sassyflamingo

Very strange how the description on the £200 Skype call says "This is NOT a counselling session. I am a trainee counsellor, but this is NOT a counselling session. However, I am a recovering alcoholic and drug addict. I am bipolar. I am ADHD. I have had suicidal thoughts. I have been depressed." Why would a trained counsellor be charging for a service that sounds very much like a counselling session but explicitly stating it's not that? Simply because he hasn't had the insurance through yet?

You'd think someone with ADHD would say "I have ADHD" and not "I am ADHD". It's the same when people say "I'm OCD", it doesn't make any sense. You don't say "I am disorder", you say you have it.

Just saw this on his website too, hadn't heard of it before:

"Who wouldn’t want to sit and have Domino’s with Iain & Katherine and 5 cats? Now you and one other can! Buy this package and then chat with I&K and agree a date. Come over for 2 hours, have pizza bought for you (and cookies if you want, love those warm cookies). You can even park on Iain’s drive. I get so confused because Iain is writing this and I get lost in first and third person. Anyway, you and up to 4 friends can come to my house, hang out, watch telly or play some PS5 or just chat. If you can’t drive, I’ll pick you up from Aylesbury station and drop you back."

£1200 😂 FFS.

He still hasn't taken down the Radio Anywhere grifts either, he hasn't done it for months yet people are still able to pay to sponsor or host a show.
this is a completely unethical but legal way of avoiding being struck off before hes started. Shows me he’s aware this is a bit dodgy and is trying to cover his arse. Brilliant morals for a future practitioner - not. But to reassure Ian (as im sure he reads here) this is very much my field of expertise and ill be keeping a very close eye on how this progresses and any sign of any unethical behaviour ill be making sure it is reported to the relevant bodies.

• Heart
  • Angry

ohannie

VIP Member
It was a terrible business decision by Twitch to offer such a lucrative deal, imho, to someone who'd just been sacked for a list of very good reasons. Twitch have more money than sense.
That money was nothing to them and probably worth the risk (they made $2.6 billion last year - throwing £100k at someone, which they made some back on from Iain's subscribers even though overall it was a failure, isn't a drop in the ocean). It is odd how he took it out on them though, they'd been given every opportunity to turn it into something and make it work. It wasn't Twitch's fault that Iain didn't know how to or didn't care enough to set things up before streaming, meaning 30-60 minutes of the beginning of each show was him clicking buttons so they could hear the callers, that new callers were insulted or had the piss taken out of them, that the shows quickly declined into the two of them watching old shite on YouTube while occasionally making an inane comment. They were expected to bring TLNA to Twitch and they didn't do that, so their contract was ended. There's nobody else to blame but themselves.

I see Sinjin is out with the begging bowl this week too 😂 He's learned from the best.

• Heart

Srf

WOPHD getting blocked by Iain is truly delicious. As you say, for someone as truly gross etc. as him, a breakup would truly be a distant aspiration.

I find him one of the worst, as he genuinely seems to think of himself as really funny and intelligent, a cut above your average...y'know. As if being a dedicated stalker online watchman in defence of Iain Lee made him super self-aware and in control. All for nothing...
I think we’re all going to miss the calls where Iain asks WOTT how he is and he replies “I feel…….yeah. You know. Its like i’m just…….you know. Everything is really……..yeah”.

• Haha

Charles the Furred

I don't think the mods and sycophants are bad people. You only need to hear them talk to know how messed up their lives and heads are. Then Iain comes along and goes "look at me, I'm messed up and play computer games, just like you do", and as long as they agree with his every decision they get an entry-level pass to a parasocial relationship. How do you level up? Keep telling him how great he is and how all of his shitty decisions are right. Failing that, just send him some money. They think he's their friend, and they don't want to lose that friendship because hey, this is a guy who used to be on TV and proper radio, he's cooler than they are, right? So they stay silent, and they protect him from those big old meanies who dare disagree with him, because it's a small price to pay... Right?

• Heart

General Kim

Chatty Member
Iain is off sick again LOL.
LOLs.

I'm so shocked and surprised! I'm shockprised!

Can call it "Jacked-It-In-FM"

Who would have guessed "High Reliability Eyan" would start doing exactly what he did at TR? Turning up when he feels like it. Almost like we could set our watches by it...

Expect more of these one week disappearances.
Long weekend for Eyan.

He's going to be experiencing the crashing low of his comedown from yesterday's hyper mood. Alright when your with twitch and broadcasting from under the stairs at home, dunno what his employer will think.
I've got a high degree of confidence over what caused Eyan's hyper 'ADHD bi-polar'/manic episode yesterday and the expected resultant crash today...

It wasn't COVID.

But more likely a pharmacological/neurochemical reaction from taking a contraindication substance with prescription meds. I'll leave it at that and let people work it out.

I bet Jake was pissed about having to leave the house and drive there at such short notice.
I hope Jake is on at least double rate money for providing emergency cover. Just like a locum nurse or substitute teacher from an agency charge significantly more.

I can't see Jake doing it for the standard hourly rate Eyan is on. And why should he? I would ask for at least double money. If not more.

I give him until Christmas, before he either quits or is sacked.
I was thinking the same. That would be two quarters worth of RAJAR feedback and plenty of time for management to form a a view and make a decision.

Superstar Eyan is not a good fit for JackFM. I doubt the housewives of Oxfordshire have warmed to Eyan and his vulgar style.

But, I suspect the management at a poxy local like JackFM are weak and won't boot Eyan out. So might have to wait for Eyan to leave on his own accord.

Let's run a book on what Eyan will say when he slags off JackFM something chronic.

Reactions: 5

SilverBells

Been reading this thread for weeks and finally made an account to contribute.

I first listened to Iain on Absolute and I think he was genuinely talented. Every show was "wacky" and funny and unlike anything else on UK radio at the time.

For me I think the downhill trend started with the focus on mental health at TR but really took off after he saved that guys life who was trying to kill himself. Don't get me wrong that was fantastic listening and they both did a good job getting him help but I think they got something of a saviour complex from it and decided they could solve the nations mental health crisis when neither of them actually have the knowledge or mindset to deal with it.

I actually found TLNA deleterious for my own mental health due to how depressing it was night after night and stopped listening.

I disagree that Babcock was bad though. I think he was a genuinely funny caller. Probably why Iain got rid of him....

• Heart

Thorongil

I have no real strong opinion on Iain Lee. I have been aware of him for many years, from the 11 O’Clock show really. Seems alright.

Pardon my naïveté here but; he has fans? As in actual fans who think he is amazing?

• Haha

General Kim

Chatty Member
I managed to find this statement, but is it really from him? Posted by a Twitter handle that's a garble of letters, with no followers and only following Sky Sports? Surely he'd reach more of the intended audience by shouting out of the window? Why's he not using the account he had before? I'm sceptical.
Yes the statement is definitely from The Big G. Why would it not be?

The Big G clearly tweeted from the "y5mwqwrx4m" Twitter account that he'd also posted the same four page statement from his main Twitter account, which is "RichEmers", to provide authenticity.

The "RichEmers" account is from where I established The Big G had stopped following Eyan & Kaffbo.

The Big G would have his reasons for deciding to post on "y5mwqwrx4m" and follow up on "RichEmers".

I'm quite confident as to knowing what The Big G's reasons are for doing so.

It's a bit of a rambling mess, but I'd be interested to hear more about these end-of-month phone calls and broken obligations.
Rambling mess? I'd say it's the exact opposite.

We should be extremely grateful to The Big G for going to the trouble of writing and posting it, rather than looking for non-existent criticisms?

Looks like an incredibly clear, concise, cogent, logical, coherent and laser focused condensed efficacious statement to me.

It's a hybrid between a witness statement/affidavit, rebuttal, counterclaim and clarification over facts.

• Heart