Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear feels very seedy given the marriage break-ups and that. Radio host having an affair with his producer, how cliché.
I think it started long after the divorces: Iain's because he kept cheating, Kath's because the husband was probably sick of hearing "Iain said this, Iain said that, Iain's having another breakdown, I'm just popping up to Edinburgh with Iain for a long weekend to do a live show". Probably just felt like the next step since they only spend time with each other and at their ages won't exactly be beating off potential partners.

WOPHD has just invested in a new set of comic book figures and for some reason needed to tell the world. WOPHD claims he hasn't any money and buys expensive tat at the same time. He was begging for a few quid a couple of weeks ago for a new VHS video encoder. He's the same as Eyan.
That other fat slob hanger on was the same (is his name Sinjin?) - begging for money half the time and wasting it on pointless tat the next. They learn from the best I suppose, with Iain grifting so he can support his Ebay addiction.

Reactions: 2
I think it started long after the divorces: Iain's because he kept cheating, Kath's because the husband was probably sick of hearing "Iain said this, Iain said that, Iain's having another breakdown, I'm just popping up to Edinburgh with Iain for a long weekend to do a live show". Probably just felt like the next step since they only spend time with each other and at their ages won't exactly be beating off potential partners.

That other fat slob hanger on was the same (is his name Sinjin?) - begging for money half the time and wasting it on pointless tat the next. They learn from the best I suppose, with Iain grifting so he can support his Ebay addiction.
You say 'the other' like there were only two of them... Although from what I hear, neither of them is around much now - Gatford and Disney Jim literally carrying the weight.

• Haha
Yeah, I forgot those. And Alistair and Dave... Iain must have the heaviest fanbase in the world.

• Haha
Well he has offered to piss on her to save a trip to the loo.
Suggested his semen as a face cream.
And would piss in every room in her house with his piéce de rèsistance reserved for the master bedroom.
Having a tit on the carpet.
So given that he could imagine such things let alone say them in front of her.
Nothing surprises me with that creature.
All subconscious signalling about how he wants to shag Kaffbo. He's "marking" his territory and ownership.

It shows the contempt Eyan has for Kaffbo's husband (prior to divorce). It's Eyan's way of telling Kaffbo's ex-husband where to go (f-off). Talking about his ex-wife like that and showing him who's the boss.

Any surprise Kaffbo's husband dumped her?

Now Eyan doesn't have to worry about Kaffbo's husband.

On what planet are such disgusting comments acceptable? Do the pathetic Patreon's find this funny?

What classy "entzs" and "bantzs". So classy.

Eyan stopped being funny a long time ago and now just comes out with this.

Where is it, as there is too much BS to wade through?
Need a time marker to jump to. I tried to watch but it's painful crap.

Hope Kaffbo doesn't mind Eyan doing some physical therapy counselling with some of his female customers.

I heard Eyan say that his new counselling venture is a "business". So that means those seeking his counselling services are customers.

Sinjin. That's the one. Bloke creeps me out. He gives the vibe of "hello little kiddy, would you like a sweety?"

Eyan used to get visible disturbed when Sinjin was on a TLNA stream and Sinjin tried to out do Eyan with his stories to get some pity. Like it was a competition.

Eyan was having none of it. How dare Sinjin try and steal some "shine" and get some piddy.

You say 'the other' like there were only two of them... Although from what I hear, neither of them is around much now - Gatford and Disney Jim literally carrying the weight.
Disney Jumbo needs to learn his place if he's getting a promotion. He's a bit too clever and it's been noticed by Eyan.

My god, Alkystair has become a fixed feature of Rude Awankening Awakening.

I wonder if Kaffbo will become a co-presenter now that they're an item? Could win an ARIAS for best boyfriend and girlfriend duo on breakfast radio.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Iain and Bellend definitely have a lengthy history, but there's loads of other victims who have made their presence known on Twitter who haven't resorted to this kind of histrionics.

Iains best work is up there nipping at the heels of greats like Boyd, Whale and Bull. But the more he makes it about himself rather than the station and the callers - a shift which has been going on ever since his post-Im a Celeb breakdown - the more embarrassing it is to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Disney Jumbo needs to learn his place if he's getting a promotion. He's a bit too clever and it's been noticed by Eyan.
Clever? Nah. He just gets put on a lot of calls with Alistair. Anyone in their 40s whose biggest sadness about the Covid lockdowns was that he wouldn't be able to visit Disneyland that year ain't right in my book.

They are perfect for each other and certainly deserve each other...
They're only perfect for each other now that he's spent the last decade grooming her to be more like him.

Reactions: 3
I just had to reply to Iain Lees Twitter Posts, the guy makes me sick, such a hypocrite!!!

"Hmmm, sending unsolicited "Dick Pics" is also harassment, which causes distress and alarm. For which you are guilty. You are indeed... a pervert. Perhaps you need to reflect upon your own crimes before trying to play the Victim!! Wanker!!"

After today, being emboldened by the result from the case, all negative comments will instantly be blocked and commenters called 'Brainwashed Belfields'.

Anyway, Alex Belfield is now in prison, but it's all about Iain. Reminds me of the Wagatha case! He got some coverage from that. All publicity is...

He can't heeeelp it, he's a seeeeeeex addict...
All men who breathe are.
From puberty to death's door.

Heterosexual men are only restrained by women.
Women need to ensure that they don't get pregnant with a loser as a partner.
Homosexual men have no such restrictions and are at it all the time.
As the gays say " We're trying for a baby.No luck yet but it ain't gonna stop us trying!"
I was born in the wrong sexual preference.😒

Wow. I gave up on the Jack FM show after a week of listening to Gutfart, Alkystair, Irish Paul and that Brummie blancmange with all the Disney toys on his bed ringing in. But that's huge news, and it makes you wonder how long it's been going on...
Brummie blancmange?
Blancmange translates to white and eat so very apt as he is both white and does nothing but eat.

WOPHD has just invested in a new set of comic book figures and for some reason needed to tell the world. WOPHD claims he hasn't any money and buys expensive tat at the same time. He was begging for a few quid a couple of weeks ago for a new VHS video encoder. He's the same as Eyan.

I gave up on JackFM a few mins in to the first show.

Thanks for listening to Rude Awankening Awakening for us! I would never have known this early as I don't listen.

Not surprised they're at it as they're made for each other.

All the body language signs were there for a long time. Plus Steve Allen called them out years ago. Steve would have heard rumours from within the industry. People aren't stupid and pick up on things.

So, it looks clear now that Eyan having it off with Kaffbo was a cause behind Kaffbo's divorce.

It was also clear that Eyan couldn't give a stuff about Kaffbo's husband. Why would he? He wanted to get off with Kaffbo.

Now Eyan has achieved his dream and ambition: he owns Kaffbo. What a "Trophy". LOLs.

So Uncle Eyan will soon become Daddy Eyan to Kaffbo's kids.

Or it could all be some of Eyan's famous "theatre"?

At minute 39:00 Kaffbo giving Eyan a big old hug as he has an epic breakdown live on YouTube at hearing Belfield's sentence. What an utter melt.

Good lord, it's kerrrringe. And at 54:40.

Hug 1

Hug 2
[/QUOTE]
Was he fanning his face with his hands?
I remember him trying to cry but giving up on 2 occasions on Twitch.
Embarrassing doesn't begin to describe it.

I gave up on JackFM a few mins in to the first show.

Thanks for listening to Rude Awankening Awakening for us! I would never have known this early as I don't listen.

Not surprised they're at it as they're made for each other.

All the body language signs were there for a long time. Plus Steve Allen called them out years ago. Steve would have heard rumours from within the industry. People aren't stupid and pick up on things.

So, it looks clear now that Eyan having it off with Kaffbo was a cause behind Kaffbo's divorce.

It was also clear that Eyan couldn't give a stuff about Kaffbo's husband. Why would he? He wanted to get off with Kaffbo.

Now Eyan has achieved his dream and ambition: he owns Kaffbo. What a "Trophy". LOLs.

So Uncle Eyan will soon become Daddy Eyan to Kaffbo's kids.

Or it could all be some of Eyan's famous "theatre"?

At minute 39:00 Kaffbo giving Eyan a big old hug as he has an epic breakdown live on YouTube at hearing Belfield's sentence. What an utter melt.

Good lord, it's kerrrringe. And at 54:40.

Hug 1

Hug 2
[/QUOTE]
Was he fanning his face with his hands?
I remember him trying to cry but giving up on 2 occasions on Twitch.
Embarrassing doesn't begin to describe it.

Alex Belfield won a prize today. 5½ years. Half to be served inside a government hotel and half on licence.

Watch Eyan make it all about him. Even though he had nothing to do with it. Eyan claimed he was "too scared" to get get involved. How does Eyan make everything about him? If the police wanted Eyan involved they would have asked him. But they didn't. Or Eyan would have mentioned it.

So Eyan makes a video about how he's going to "hire a room" for a couple of hours and hold a meeting for those affected by Alex Belfield. Eyan is the biggest victim in all of this.

Was quite funny how Eyan states that Belfield has bought a lot of followers and there is no interaction on his tweets.

Hang on! The exact same applies to Eyan. So I suppose Eyan does know what he's talking about.

I've done a couple of posts explaining how Eyan has purchased bot-followers in bulk to inflate his number of followers.
I'm embarrassed to have found Iain entertaining.
He and Belfield are very similar.
Both needy.

Clever? Nah. He just gets put on a lot of calls with Alistair. Anyone in their 40s whose biggest sadness about the Covid lockdowns was that he wouldn't be able to visit Disneyland that year ain't right in my book.

They're only perfect for each other now that he's spent the last decade grooming her to be more like him.
You may have a point there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Blown away by the harshness of the Belfield sentence! 5 and a half years!

Iain and Kaff-bo having a field day of course (imagine my shock) similar shock to the mentions above that they are boyfriend and girlfriend :D

Didn't see that one coming....baring in mind that hes 100% the reason she got divorced 😎

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.