Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eyan taken the offending you tube down from Friday. The accusation of Gregorian seeking a cover up was clearly a lie too far. Clearly the drive to be a victim (the problem AND the solution for Eyan) led to Eyan trying to portray Gregorian as an abuser. Cheap shot. Nothing will change- Groundhog Day

Reactions: 2
Let’s hope this means more of his Cult deem it necessary to depart. I’d expect him to turn on any of his fans that bring this up.

Might be worth calling into JackFM on Monday… if Iain makes an appearance.

Iain, if you are reading this, know we are glad you are sweating. Also, I think I speak for many…. A huge “duck Off” to you. We know you read this!!

You made your bed, now lay in it.

Reactions: 1
So predictions for what happens next ?

We find out old Alistair the most boring man in the world has been paying Eyans mortgage ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So predictions for what happens next ?

We find out old Alistair the most boring man in the world has been paying Eyans mortgage ?
Iain will ignore this, or at least try to downplay it. Perhaps announcing something made up to gain sympathy, you know the old “poor Iain Lee” routine, he’s played it before, he will be doing it again.

• Heart
As it is peak 'Ex Jungle Slebs' spotlight time, I predict possible attempted attention grabbing headlines to grasp a little of the limelight from that.

Iain became the nation's hero with those strawbs, eh! 🍓

As it is peak 'Ex Jungle Slebs' spotlight time, I predict possible attempted attention grabbing headlines to grasp a little of the limelight from that.

To some he is known as the Strawberry thief that fell down a well. To many, he is known as a self serving, hypocritical wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

What's the headline here? "Unknown family lawyer falls out with local radio host"?

• Haha
Both Eyan and Kafbo blocking people like crazy and Kafbo locked tweets. It’s as if she follows him mindlessly without any shame. To think, every new follower, could be “the one” watching. Takes all the fun away from the two or so new ones they get a month.

• Heart
Both Eyan and Kafbo blocking people like crazy and Kafbo locked tweets. It’s as if she follows him mindlessly without any shame. To think, every new follower, could be “the one” watching. Takes all the fun away from the two or so new ones they get a month.
Who else has been blocked?

Who else has been blocked?
We have all been waiting for something like this for a long time. I hope

Well… I created a new twitter account, aptly named Iainlee.IsACunt, with a link to this thread in the bio. Have also replied to his “and back to enjoying the weekend” post, so expect it to be blocked very soon. But be assured, he knows we know and that we do not forget.

Do we know who the victims are? and did the media get a hold of this?
Ohh came back on to reply to this! 😏

Yes, we do. At least one called him out re the dic pic, live on air, said how she felt, got subjected to a bit of blaming and shaming and was dispatched.

Show, of course, disappeared, as did Iain for a few days ( I think ). Though, of course, nothing ever really disappears.

You hear some great radio and remember it.

You hear that kind of call and for lots of different reasons remember it.

And, no.

Things take along time to change….

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We have all been waiting for something like this for a long time. I hope

Well… I created a new twitter account, aptly named Iainlee.IsACunt, with a link to this thread in the bio. Have also replied to his “and back to enjoying the weekend” post, so expect it to be blocked very soon. But be assured, he knows we know and that we do not forget.
Can't find your account

Both I&K have protected their Twitter accounts. I have no doubt that someone like Gregorian who was throwing hundreds of pounds per month at the show, knows a few things that they would hate to be made public.

Reactions: 4
Both I&K have protected their Twitter accounts. I have no doubt that someone like Gregorian who was throwing hundreds of pounds per month at the show, knows a few things that they would hate to be made public.
Operation Coverup begins...
"Big G" mentions advertising contractual obligations, is there a chance other sponsors will come out if they see him turning ?

It speaks volumes that when Eyan thought Gregorian’s back was turned he began slagging him off, in public and private using lies to discredit him. Thought Kafbo was his producer maintaining order and reminding him of the difference between private and public. To lose someone so supportive to the show for so long, is like pulling the back the curtain.

• Heart
I don't think Kath's ever been a producer on the streaming stuff. "Equal partners", remember? If someone had been producing it and putting any thought into the content it might have been less tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.