Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ex TLNA fan

Kaffbo does look like a customer facing Benefits Agency supervisor.🤣
Kath "Okey cokey piginna pokey!
Now Pete"
WOPHD "Yes .Miss Boyle"
Kath " Be a luv and fetch me my pen bag"
WOPHD "Yes Miss Boyle"
Matty "Why can't you get it yourself it's right next to you?"
Kath "Shut yer face otherwise I can see to it you'll get sanctioned. You won't be so cocky after 2 weeks of f#@k all coming in."

And so on.

As for Iain's pad.
A celebrity edition of "How Clean Is Your House" could be possible.
Kim "F@#k me!.Have you seen the state of his shitter?"
Aggie"Oh aye! It take more than domestos and brush to shift that. Wait to ye see the flyblown bin"
Kim "If they think I'm cleaning this place they can f#%k right off!"
Aggie "Not far behind you Kim."

Or perhaps not.
Hokey Cokey! Pete in a pokey!

Charles the Furred

l
On YouTube search for The State Media.
Then scroll down to "Is Gender Ideology A Cult?"
I found thanks to Glinner/Graham Linehan
You might as well have just mentioned any video about cults - gender ideology is one of the few areas I can't remember Iain ever weighing in on.

Graham Linehan's a full-on batshit cunt though, whatever your views on gender.

Last edited:

General Kim

Chatty Member
I went to a “Drag Race” once and it wasn’t what I was expecting.

I thought I was going to see a NHRA sanctioned acceleration-based tournament-style elimination motor racing event between two high-octane methanol or nitromethane ‘top fuelled’ cars with massive back wheels and small front wheels, doing burnouts and racing over a measured ¼ mile.

Instead, it turned out to be RuPaul’s Drag Race where drag artists ran a race over 100m.

What’s going on?

heejeebejee

I just got an interesting email.

If you can bear, have a listen to the story Iain regales with around 9.30😲 this morning.

Really, Really….that happened. They filmed that and that happened….? Really…?

Hmmm, if I was a journo I would have a look at that.

You can easily identify that production company in a heartbeat from what he said.

He might have wanted to keep that story to himself (he thought it was funny).

Pat Mustard

She'd be great at the Manc chip shop chit-chat,

Kaffbo: "You alright luv?...extra large chip butty for you? Want some extra batter and grayyveh?"

Manc customer: "Yeah thanks, doing fine petal me Kaffbo lass. Can't wait to sit down and eat me chip butty and watch a bit of Corry. It's dead good"

Kaffbo: "Can't beat a bit of Corry, it's mint. Can of pop me ducky?".

Because Kaffbo's chip shop manager has given Kaffbo some sales "upsell" training: always ask the customer if they want a can of pop! Try and do some of your clever zingers/observations that you used to do when you were on Twitch with that celebrity radio/TV presenter Eyan Lee. The customers love it! Remember, Kaffbo, if you keep the customers happy - you get a chip butty bonus
Excellent scene🤣👍

Charles the Furred

Well he does need his cult programming upped, by the sounds of it... Make him a good little* compliant vulnerable again.

*morbidly obese

Last edited:

WOTT

Yes, I've listened to every show so far. I've already given my thoughts on the "bantz"in the post you quoted.

Apart from the only callers being the dull and annoying idiots that call him on everything else (Alistair, Fatford, Sloop, that Irish guy, etc - WOPHD hasn't called yet) it's actually a pretty good show (though I would recommend only listening on repeat so you can skip through the relentless adverts, news, songs and traffic updates.
Aside from listening to some of the shows, I haven't been involved in any of this stuff for some months now - which makes this forum's obsession with singling me out (Which will be against the rules now that I'm a member) all the more baffling.

Anyway, you have a great week.