Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He started talking about bullying. So I called him out on it.

my time on Tlna was ruined because I make funny quips… to which he took exception and encouraged the others, in their “Pack Mentality” to join in.

i genuinely, felt tit and depressed afterwards… ostracised even. After grasping reality again, I realised there were many he did this to. Pretty much anyone he was incapable of putting down.

Therefore, when he accuses others of bullying, I think he ought to be reminded of his own Bullish tactics.

funny how he deleted any reply that clarified the times when he was a complete bleep.
Eyan wants talk about bullying does he?

How about we talk about Eyan's bullying.

I think it's time I posted what Eyan did to Kaffbo. I was thinking about whether or not to. But now I think it's best I do as Eyan is playing the vulnerable victim and Kaffbo is backing him up.

I honestly don't believe Eyan was terrorised or felt scared or too frightened to speak up due to Belfield's actions. I call BS.

Total attention seeking victim grifting BS. The shameless pair of them.

So now's a good time to detail what Eyan did. Tomorrow I will post in full what happened.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
He started talking about bullying. So I called him out on it.

my time on Tlna was ruined because I make funny quips… to which he took exception and encouraged the others, in their “Pack Mentality” to join in.

i genuinely, felt tit and depressed afterwards… ostracised even. After grasping reality again, I realised there were many he did this to. Pretty much anyone he was incapable of putting down.

Therefore, when he accuses others of bullying, I think he ought to be reminded of his own Bullish tactics.

funny how he deleted any reply that clarified the times when he was a complete bleep.
I'm sorry to hear that
For a big chap he seems very insecure.
Most presenters would have dealt with someone they disagree with in a professional manner.
What they wouldn't do is to encourage others to pile on and bait their victim.
I don't know why you fell out of favour with the leader of that pathetic cult but you are a member of the public.
If for example there was a person with whom he didn’t want to communicate with ,for whatever reason, then ignore them.
Don't acknowledge them.
And keep it professional by only having the producers, and if needs be the management, knowing what is happening.

Going back to his blubbing over Belfield and how he was traumatised.
Before that it was Wisey.
Oh and Vardy.
The thing with Gaunty.
Chr1$t!.
I can't begin to imagine why his wife left her "rock"
I can see him having a row with her and him drumming his little fists on her chest saying "I hate you I hate you I hate you!"
before succumbing to her embrace and sobbing as she strokes his hair.
What a fake.
He has all the artifice of a reality TV "star".
He could even be an "influencer"
No I forgot he's a counsellor now.
Yeah.

I bet that's why most of us are here, because of a Twitter block or a "Mods, ban him"...
Not me
I found him very entertaining in his BBC years.
Also on Twitch in the beginning.
Then he adopted politics which he was truly out of his depth with.
And it showed.
Then the creepy stuff and people to match was a turn off.
A sickeningly love-in.
(There's an excellent video recovered by The State Media on how some of Iain's apostles behave)
Sinjin.. ughh!
The e begging for his cat and all sorts.
The bullying of people who took him to task on things he'd said to Katherine.
The twice he attempted to cry for funds only to give up as it wasn't happening.
The content was abysmal like watching old fly on the wall docusoaps.
Their commentary over the top was like Beavis and Butthead's back in the day.
That day being in the 90's.
I've tried rarely since to listen but...nah. It ain't happening.

Eyan wants talk about bullying does he?

How about we talk about Eyan's bullying.

I think it's time I posted what Eyan did to Kaffbo. I was thinking about whether or not to. But now I think it's best I do as Eyan is playing the vulnerable victim and Kaffbo is backing him up.

I honestly don't believe Eyan was terrorised or felt scared or too frightened to speak up due to Belfield's actions. I call BS.

Total attention seeking victim grifting BS. The shameless pair of them.

So now's a good time to detail what Eyan did. Tomorrow I will post in full what happened.
Oh you dreadful tease.
I can't begin to imagine what he did.
After offering her his every bodily liqiuid, and solids by the way.
"Ooh Kathy! Iain's done a whoopsie on the bedroom carpet" as impersonated by Lenny Henry.
As for him being terrorised.
No.
More like an opportunity to cry on Phil's shoulder on This Morning when speaking of the ordeal.
Me personally I'd head for Holly. With my arms outstreatched doing the wobbly bottom lip and grief face.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The TV commentaries were the final nail in the coffin for me. They rarely had anything interesting or funny to say. The best they had was pausing on a member of the audience with curly hair and going, "Leo Sayer" as if it was the funniest observation anyone had ever had.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Not me
I found him very entertaining in his BBC years.
Also on Twitch in the beginning.
Then he adopted politics which he was truly out of his depth with.
And it showed.
Then the creepy stuff and people to match was a turn off.
A sickeningly love-in.
(There's an excellent video recovered by The State Media on how some of Iain's apostles behave)
Sinjin.. ughh!
The e begging for his cat and all sorts.
The bullying of people who took him to task on things he'd said to Katherine.
The twice he attempted to cry for funds only to give up as it wasn't happening.
The content was abysmal like watching old fly on the wall docusoaps.
Their commentary over the top was like Beavis and Butthead's back in the day.
That day being in the 90's.
I've tried rarely since to listen but...nah. It ain't happening.
You’ve hit the nail on the head here pat! Exactly what ended up happening with me.

Sorry you had to deal with that @thislifesucks

• Heart
Well… having a got negative reviews on my business due to, somebody called Gary Male.. I did think I should leave, but a report to Google and it was removed, either by Google or the original posters!

why should I leave? I shouldn’t!

did I tell the truth? Yes!

did I hide myself anonymously? No!

so don’t worry, I might keep my feet under this table a while longer!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I get the feeling that lots are holding back because of the "Bellfield" thing.

Iain Lee has manipulated vulnerable people into parting with their money, Iain Lee has bullied people and encouraged others to join in with that bullying, against anyone who offends him and he is easily offended, simply by offering a different view, the man? is offended!!

Now it seems that he can direct people to destroy a business, owned by somebody, who tried to stand up to a bully!

@thislifesucks , be proud and stand up tall, with shoulders back!! I joined because I read your post and thought I would add my support.

In what way does that make him any different to Bellfield?

What picture does that paint? A true Picture of a a disillusioned, past it, has been.

To Jack meant to "Wank" where I come from!!!

To add, lastly, this "Thread" on a site that is "supposed" to encourage hate, seems to offer a great deal of support to those who need it. Nobody seems to be on this page because of the "Peace and Love" that Iain Lee claims he offers.

That Well was not deep enough!!

• Heart
Thank you everyone, there are some on here I consider friends. Cheers for the support. It is appreciated and it’s good to know that I am not the Wanker!

• Heart
This happened when Eyan and Kaffbo were at TalkRadio and used to livestream the show on Periscope. I witnessed it live.

Eyan exploded with rage (during an ad break) and snapped at Kaffbo over nothing. From memory the event which triggered Eyan was something so trivial it didn’t even register. Something trivial like Kaffbo hadn’t got around to booking a future guest.

It was so vicious and totally unjustified. Eyan verbally ripped Kaffbo apart with his uncontrolled ferocious, vicious and rage filled explosive verbal beratement.

Under no circumstances on any planet was that even 1% justified what Eyan did to Kaffbo. He used Kaffbo as a verbal punch bag. Kaffbo did nothing to deserve it. Even if someone does deserve it you can’t be spoken to like that in the workplace. I’m surprised Kaffbo’s husband didn’t wait for Eyan in the car park to bang him out.

Eyan publicly humiliated Kaffbo. We all saw it on the livestream.

It was NOT effin’ “theatre”. It was real.

Kaffbo was visibly shaken. Kaffbo was in a bad state. She was forced to leave the studio. It was that bad. Kaffbo was visibly emotionally disturbed.

But here’s the thing (to use one of Eyan’s favourite phrases). It got worse.

There was total silence from the TLNA mods & acolytes in the chat when this happened. Not a single one called Eyan out.

A new person joined the chat (and who hadn’t witnessed what happened) and asked, “Where’s Kath?”

I replied with, “Iain has just viciously bullied Kath so bad she’s needed to leave the studio due to emotional distress”.

You should have seen how all the TLNA mods and sycophantic vermin launched in to a mad frenzied pile-on flurry of nasty messages to me. I remember one comment, in particular, to me: “STFU”.

These TLNA mods and sycophants are far worse than people realise. The Matty Stevos, Gutfuds, Mandoullas, WOPHDs and that utter sewer rat lowest of the low Olly Hands. I’m sure Olly Hands said something like, “It was nowt”.

The worshippers were all super silent when Eyan did what he did. But when I said, “Eyan has just viciously bullied Kath so bad she’s needed to leave the studio due to emotional distress” – they wanted to lynch me, viciously tear me apart limb by limb and make me suffer.

All because I spoke the truth about what Eyan did to Kaffbo.

The lengths these Eyan sycophant people will go to in protecting Eyan is truly breath taking. This one event was a major turning point.

I genuinely felt bad for the shocking way Eyan spoke to Kaffbo at the time. If I witnessed it in person, I would have challenged Eyan and had a sort out.

Now. It’s a different matter. My sympathies for Kaffbo have all but evaporated for a number of reasons. All them are on Kaffbo.

I’ve seen Eyan put down Kaffbo on Twitch TLNA, with a significantly “toned down” micro version of the aggressive snap at her he did above. Talk about a cult and Kaffbo being the biggest fangirl in an abusive relationship.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
As I discovered. He doesn’t like the truth, because it hurts!

to be honest, I don’t think anyone reading your post about his “verbals” towards Kaff, are in the least surprised!!

it’s all peace and love!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't think the mods and sycophants are bad people. You only need to hear them talk to know how messed up their lives and heads are. Then Iain comes along and goes "look at me, I'm messed up and play computer games, just like you do", and as long as they agree with his every decision they get an entry-level pass to a parasocial relationship. How do you level up? Keep telling him how great he is and how all of his crappy decisions are right. Failing that, just send him some money. They think he's their friend, and they don't want to lose that friendship because hey, this is a guy who used to be on TV and proper radio, he's cooler than they are, right? So they stay silent, and they protect him from those big old meanies who dare disagree with him, because it's a small price to pay... Right?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This happened when Eyan and Kaffbo were at TalkRadio and used to livestream the show on Periscope. I witnessed it live.

Eyan exploded with rage (during an ad break) and snapped at Kaffbo over nothing. From memory the event which triggered Eyan was something so trivial it didn’t even register. Something trivial like Kaffbo hadn’t got around to booking a future guest.

It was so vicious and totally unjustified. Eyan verbally ripped Kaffbo apart with his uncontrolled ferocious, vicious and rage filled explosive verbal beratement.

Under no circumstances on any planet was that even 1% justified what Eyan did to Kaffbo. He used Kaffbo as a verbal punch bag. Kaffbo did nothing to deserve it. Even if someone does deserve it you can’t be spoken to like that in the workplace. I’m surprised Kaffbo’s husband didn’t wait for Eyan in the car park to bang him out.

Kaffbo was visibly shaken. Kaffbo was in a bad state. She was forced to leave the studio. It was that bad. Kaffbo was visibly emotionally disturbed.

There was total silence from the TLNA mods & acolytes in the chat when this happened. Not a single one called Eyan out.

A new person joined the chat (and who hadn’t witnessed what happened) and asked, “Where’s Kath?”

I replied with, “Iain has just viciously bullied Kath so bad she’s needed to leave the studio due to emotional distress”.

You should have seen how all the TLNA mods and sycophantic vermin launched in to a mad frenzied pile-on flurry of nasty messages to me. I remember one comment, in particular, to me: “STFU”.

These TLNA mods and sycophants are far worse than people realise. The Matty Stevos, Gutfuds, Mandoullas, WOPHDs and that utter sewer rat lowest of the low Olly Hands. I’m sure Olly Hands said something like, “It was nowt”.

The worshippers were all super silent when Eyan did what he did. But when I said, “Eyan has just viciously bullied Kath so bad she’s needed to leave the studio due to emotional distress” – they wanted to lynch me, viciously tear me apart limb by limb and make me suffer.

The lengths these Eyan sycophant people will go to in protecting Eyan is truly breath taking. This one event was a major turning point.

I genuinely felt bad for the shocking way Eyan spoke to Kaffbo at the time. If I witnessed it in person, I would have challenged Eyan and had a sort out.

Now. It’s a different matter. My sympathies for Kaffbo have all but evaporated for a number of reasons. All them are on Kaffbo.

I’ve seen Eyan put down Kaffbo on Twitch TLNA, with a significantly “toned down” micro version of the aggressive snap at her he did above. Talk about a cult and Kaffbo being the biggest fangirl in an abusive relationship.
This isn’t surprising in the slightest

Someone should’ve reminded him to #BeKind

• Heart
Reactions: 4
And oh, this rumbles on...
That tweet almost seems like some sort of parody. "some desperate and unpleasant people out there trying to make it about them. Their tweeter feeds are pretty sad, misinformed and a potential threat to the mental well being of the victims."

He'd retweeted one of the victims (one who actually went to court) before that who'd said "Please don’t ask us to relive it" then Iain later followed it up with a post about the first in a series of YouTube videos he was doing in regard to it. Seems a bit odd that the victims who went to court seem eager to put it behind them and move on whereas Iain seems to want to dwell on it as much as possible. That'll do the mental well being of the victims the world of good I'm sure.

Reactions: 2
l
@Pat Mustard Where can we watch this video about Iain's apostles?
On YouTube search for The State Media.
Then scroll down to "Is Gender Ideology A Cult?"
I found thanks to Glinner/Graham Linehan

I get the feeling that lots are holding back because of the "Bellfield" thing.

Iain Lee has manipulated vulnerable people into parting with their money, Iain Lee has bullied people and encouraged others to join in with that bullying, against anyone who offends him and he is easily offended, simply by offering a different view, the man? is offended!!

Now it seems that he can direct people to destroy a business, owned by somebody, who tried to stand up to a bully!

@thislifesucks , be proud and stand up tall, with shoulders back!! I joined because I read your post and thought I would add my support.

In what way does that make him any different to Bellfield?

What picture does that paint? A true Picture of a a disillusioned, past it, has been.

To Jack meant to "Wank" where I come from!!!

To add, lastly, this "Thread" on a site that is "supposed" to encourage hate, seems to offer a great deal of support to those who need it. Nobody seems to be on this page because of the "Peace and Love" that Iain Lee claims he offers.

That Well was not deep enough!!
"To Jack meant to Wank where I come from!"
So that's what those dirty littles minxes , The Renoylds Girls, would prefer doing than Fleetwood Mac

Last edited:

Shocking. I'm so glad I'm not involved in TLNA anymore...

• Heart
l
On YouTube search for The State Media.
Then scroll down to "Is Gender Ideology A Cult?"
I found thanks to Glinner/Graham Linehan
You might as well have just mentioned any video about cults - gender ideology is one of the few areas I can't remember Iain ever weighing in on.

Graham Linehan's a full-on batshit bleep though, whatever your views on gender.

Last edited:
And oh, this rumbles on...
"some desperate and unpleasant people out there trying to make it about them. Their tweeter feeds are......a potential threat to the mental well being of the victims." That could come straight from a parody account tbh.

A bit odd that he RTd one of the victims who went to court who said "Please don’t ask us to relive it" as they, like the others, are no doubt keen to move on with their lives whereas Iain, the biggest victim of all, seems desperate to relive every aspect of it in a series of YouTube videos.

• Heart
[/QUOTE]
You might as well have just mentioned any video about cults - gender ideology is one of the few areas I can't remember Iain ever weighing in on.

The point being is how a personality cult , minor as Iain's is, can capture followers and steer them into doing things they probably normally wouldn't do.
He knows his little band of societies outsiders and If one had the temerity to say if defence of someone who met with Iain and Kath's disapproval.
"Iain they may have had a point they. Only saying"
Then the pile on would envelope them like a landslide. And they will be ostracised from his merry little club.
Think of the weird little feature where you get to plead to be "unbanned".
How belittling it is to grovel to win his favour.
And no Iain has never spoken up for women being terrorised and isolated because they would rather NOT share FEMALE only spaces with MEN.

You'd think Kath would say something being a mother.

We live in an age of cowardice where very few people will call out a 30 year old man with male pattern baldness when he gets to play on the U16 Gaelic Football squad.

Or a 6ft plus MAN with very broad shoulders who casts a shadow over HIS diminutive female swimming competitors and wins by a country mile.

Or when lesbians are called homophobic for not wanting to have sex with a man who plays dress up with their wives wardrobe for kicks.

An age where you can be asked as a man if you're pregnant before having an X-ray.

And whilst you're there you can ask for a cervical smear.

And no one can say a thing.

Well apart from the likes of Graham Linehan and Kellie-Jay Keen.

Now that's "batshit crazy"

I agree with some of that. Not all of it. I still think Linehan's gone off the deep end. He does those women's cause no favours. But we should probably stick to talking about this Iain fella 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.