Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Iain said it wasn't bullying after the show? I don't watch 'Sleb' myself.
Probably because he could have been accused of bullying if he later seemed responsible for the press going after her for it, although they did at the time when they were both still on the show and he made comments while on there about how she was making him feel. He was offered money recently to appear on two documentaries about her and turned them down, which is surprising since he used to do anything for a couple of hundred quid and has been talking for over two years about how desperate for money he is.

Reactions: 1
Back on the radio ✅
Back in the news ✅

Jesus H Christ!
He's s grown man and a father to 2 children!
If anyone has seen the Brummie Olympics when a simp dad uses his child as a shield to protect himself from a cyclist have Iain in mind.
What a opportunistic creep to latch on to this sleb non event.

• Heart
I'm as cynical regarding Iain's desperation for attention as the next person, but it doesn't seem accurate to say he's latching onto her in this scenario. She's the one who brought him up in an interview during her latest round of the media circus and he basically just said on Twitter that what she said wasn't true, then the usual "news" sites published that as a "story". He could have made a grand from making a few comments on camera about her for two documentaries but refused, so fair play to him for that.

Reactions: 4
People are wondering how they are going to heat and eat and what is Iain Lee doing? Whining about Rebekah Vardy...:rolleyes:

• Heart
I guess, as a nearly qualified Counsellor, having compassion for people who are at a massive low (even if they are an unlikeable/unkind person) is important.

Mental health and well-being is important for all. Even people we don't like/get on with/appeared on a reality TV show with a few years ago.

I've no love for RH but to put the boot in when she is down and clearly suffering is not a good look.

She may have been a bully, liar and worse, but two wrongs don't make a right.

#bekind

Reactions: 3
I'm not the one pretending to care about them 😂

I'm not sure what Iain is expected to do about the problem - though I'm sure he could have sorted the economy in the five seconds it took him to write a tweet about Vardy.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
To be fair I do remember him not being a fan of hers before this.

Will be interested to see if he continues tweeting about Vardy now he knows the news rags will pick up on it. Might be thinking he'll get an interview on gmb or something.

• Heart
I guess, as a nearly qualified Counsellor, having compassion for people who are at a massive low (even if they are an unlikeable/unkind person) is important.

Mental health and well-being is important for all. Even people we don't like/get on with/appeared on a reality TV show with a few years ago.

I've no love for RH but to put the boot in when she is down and clearly suffering is not a good look.

She may have been a bully, liar and worse, but two wrongs don't make a right.

#bekind
For me, none of this stuff would matter, if he wasn’t about to become a counsellor.

That’s the issue.

It feels like he is widening his pool..

• Heart
For me, none of this stuff would matter, if he wasn’t about to become a counsellor.

That’s the issue.

It feels like he is widening his pool..
I can't see it happening surely.

1) Him sending unsolicited dick pics is out there. Surely any credible employer would find that before hiring him?

2) Maybe this is just me but I can't imagine anybody in need of counselling wanting a "celebrity" to do it anyway. I'd find that really weird.

• Heart
To be fair I do remember him not being a fan of hers before this.

Will be interested to see if he continues tweeting about Vardy now he knows the news rags will pick up on it. Might be thinking he'll get an interview on gmb or something.
He said the other day he was asked to do interviews and turned them down, which I'm surprised at since it would be far easier than grifting on Patreon.

1) Him sending unsolicited dick pics is out there. Surely any credible employer would find that before hiring him?

2) Maybe this is just me but I can't imagine anybody in need of counselling wanting a "celebrity" to do it anyway. I'd find that really weird.
He'll be charging his sycophants to have private sessions, there are enough alkies and depressants amongst them to keep him knee deep in Monkees merch for years.

• Haha
He said the other day he was asked to do interviews and turned them down, which I'm surprised at since it would be far easier than grifting on Patreon.
Oh OK well fair play to him for that one then. Maybe I'm not cynical enough but in fairness I can't imagine he thought that tweet would get printed because... Why would it? Who cares.

• Heart

He'll be charging his sycophants to have private sessions, there are enough alkies and depressants amongst them to keep him knee deep in Monkees merch for years.
He did say at one point that he wouldn’t accept any of his sycophants as clients, probably could already tell they would be champing at the bit to have any sort of one on one interaction with him.

But hey, they can always pay for the tier on patreon that gets them a phone call from him! I’m sure those phone calls are riveting.

He did say at one point that he wouldn’t accept any of his sycophants as clients, probably could already tell they would be champing at the bit to have any sort of one on one interaction with him.

But hey, they can always pay for the tier on patreon that gets them a phone call from him! I’m sure those phone calls are riveting.
He did say at one point that he wouldn't accept sycophants phoning into his Jack FM show for the first week, but he accepted their calls from day one...

I'm not the one pretending to care about them 😂

I'm not sure what Iain is expected to do about the problem - though I'm sure he could have sorted the economy in the five seconds it took him to write a tweet about Vardy.
Oops. Your mask slipped there ohannie...

• Haha

Private clients and if he signs up to an app based service as they let anyone act as a paid counsellor.

Read horror stories about the totally unregulated "counselling" industry in relation to "counsellors" taking advantage of vulnerable clients physically, financially and emotionally.

Unfortunately it's all too common for those with deep seated MH issues to suddenly decide they're suited to be a counsellor.

I can see people queueing up to book sessions with Eyan because he's a (minor) 'sleb and completely ignoring any common sense in their decision making.

This ⬆

LOLs.
He did say at one point that he wouldn't accept sycophants phoning into his Jack FM show for the first week, but he accepted their calls from day one...
That lasted 2 minutes! Suppose the TLNA nodding dogs are just getting their monies worth.

Maybe Eyan can start a new Patreon tier: £175 and a guaranteed hotline to speak to the Cult Leader on JackFM every morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You have to wonder what kind of people would want to take life advice from someone like him anyway, given the mess of his own one.

• Haha
Err..I'm confused now...thought you were on his side????
On his side about what?

It's possible to think someone would be a tit counsellor while at the same time thinking that a criticism of him for sending a tweet about Vardy instead of talking about people not being able to afford energy or food is a ridiculous comment to make. Those are two completely separate thoughts. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.