Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iain is off sick again LOL.
LOLs.

I'm so shocked and surprised! I'm shockprised!

Can call it "Jacked-It-In-FM"

Who would have guessed "High Reliability Eyan" would start doing exactly what he did at TR? Turning up when he feels like it. Almost like we could set our watches by it...

Expect more of these one week disappearances.
Long weekend for Eyan.

He's going to be experiencing the crashing low of his comedown from yesterday's hyper mood. Alright when your with twitch and broadcasting from under the stairs at home, dunno what his employer will think.
I've got a high degree of confidence over what caused Eyan's hyper 'ADHD bi-polar'/manic episode yesterday and the expected resultant crash today...

It wasn't COVID.

But more likely a pharmacological/neurochemical reaction from taking a contraindication substance with prescription meds. I'll leave it at that and let people work it out.

I bet Jake was pissed about having to leave the house and drive there at such short notice.
I hope Jake is on at least double rate money for providing emergency cover. Just like a locum nurse or substitute teacher from an agency charge significantly more.

I can't see Jake doing it for the standard hourly rate Eyan is on. And why should he? I would ask for at least double money. If not more.

I give him until Christmas, before he either quits or is sacked.
I was thinking the same. That would be two quarters worth of RAJAR feedback and plenty of time for management to form a a view and make a decision.

Superstar Eyan is not a good fit for JackFM. I doubt the housewives of Oxfordshire have warmed to Eyan and his vulgar style.

But, I suspect the management at a poxy local like JackFM are weak and won't boot Eyan out. So might have to wait for Eyan to leave on his own accord.

Let's run a book on what Eyan will say when he slags off JackFM something chronic.

Reactions: 5
Iain is off sick again LOL.

Should just call it SickFM.
F#*k me.
There seems to be a pattern.

He best start looking for alternative employment as the Yapp fella may have the work ethic to stay the course.

Here's the transcript of the audio after Eyan stitched up Jo Summerbell by making sure she missed reading the news.

Jo: I just want to say it’s really mean what you did, because you knew that I’d forgotten

Will: I did try to run out

Eyan: I stopped him [Will]

Jo: You tried to help me Will, thank you

Eyan: I stopped him [Will]

Jo: And you [Eyan] were being nasty

Eyan: Yeah, I wanted to see what would happen

Jo: And I will remember that next time

Eyan: (Unintelligible audio as Eyan is mumbling, so can't determine what he said. Sounds like “I’m an engineer monitor”)

Will: In fairness it was great content

Eyan: It was brilliant, and that’s got to be the priority

Jo: And probably it’s the first time it’s happened, to be honest

It's good that Jo clarified what happened and stated what Eyan did was nasty. Will tried to alert Jo Summerbell and Eyan stopped him.

Looks like Eyan is trying to turn Will in to a little toxic character like Eyan. Trying to mould Will.

This is exactly how noxious people like Eyan operate when they enter a new workplace. First thing they do is assess who they can get on-side to join them in their anti-social activities. Next step is to find a victim. Then bully them.

The underlying ulterior motive of what Eyan is trying to do is undermine the station management and exert his control.

Furthermore, I don't think Eyan had COVID. I suspect he just wanted a week off. One of his "Mental Health" breaks he's so used to having when he was doing Twitch and Patreon TLNA.

Expect more of these one week disappearances.
The transcript above kind of reads like blokey banter bordering on bullying that I thought was behind us.
Bullying in the sense that this young woman is easy to rattle to a former professional.

Jo, from what I've read, is beginning to broaden her presenting skills by hosting her own programme.
She could do with support and, if needed, advice from an old hand.
Not undermining for running late.
And from someone who is given to throw a sickie when not in the mood.

Ragging a seasoned presenter, male or female, is different in that they would have developed the experience to handle whatever is thrown at them.
Yer Frostrups, Murrays or Hartley-Brewers would let him crack on before taking him apart limb by limb, figuratively speaking.

He could also find himself held up by his lapels in a corridor by a very angry husband.

I've got a high degree of confidence over what caused Eyan's hyper 'ADHD bi-polar'/manic episode yesterday and the expected resultant crash today...

It wasn't COVID.

But more likely a pharmacological/neurochemical reaction from taking a contraindication substance with prescription meds. I'll leave it at that and let people work it out.

What!
But that "stuff" needs BBC wages!
Or possibly inheritance money brought forward.

My editing leaves a lot to be desired.

To quote General Kim
"I've got a high degree of confidence over what caused Eyan's hyper 'ADHD bi-polar'/manic episode yesterday and the expected resultant crash today...

It wasn't COVID.

But more likely a pharmacological/neurochemical reaction from taking a contraindication substance with prescription meds. I'll leave it at that and let people work it out."

My reply followed.
Please see the above messy comment

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Apparently the Patreons have had a bare-bones message just saying there's no show tonight. If Iain's just regular-ill he usually spares few details, so I think it's either bad mental health or a relapse. As someone who's struggled with both mental health issues and addiction (I'm a former TLNA viewer, wtf do you expect) I can't help but wish him well if that's the case.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yes @Charles the Furred it sounds like something major might have happened.

The Slebs for this year's jungle show have been announced.

I imagine that must feel really tough for former reality stars, the excitement of being picked for a show, then the crashing disappointment the next year when the new shiny Slebs are having their moment in the spotlight.

Kaffbo is applying for a couple of jobs.

I suppose it might be linked to Twitch not renewing their lucrative contract, Patreon only pulling in around £1,500 a month for her, Clinton Baptiste can't be paying much, The Big G ending financial support and work and Christmas is coming up.

Whilst Eyan has landed on his feet again with a nice little earner at JackFM plus the Patreon grift. He's doing very well financially, thank you very much! LOLs!

Kaffbo must be so pleased with her wise decision to to put all her eggs in the Eyan "The Talent" Lee's basket. Can't beat a bit of Manc Maya Knew based intelligence. Double LOLs!

Job 1: Shopping channel.

Kaffbo is making a "show reel" as an audition for a shopping channel job.

To quote Kaffbo (transcript from Clinton Baptiste audio):

"Various clips of me measuring small things with a big ruler."

[switching in to presenter mode] "You know this is lovely for day wear, but you can also translate it in to evening wear, and just for size, there you go I’m measuring it. Sometimes it's just about the measurements."

Job 2: top secret.

No details available other than it's something offered by an old friend.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Kaffbo is applying for a couple of jobs.

I suppose it might be linked to Twitch not renewing their lucrative contract, Patreon only pulling in around £1,500 a month for her, Clinton Baptiste can't be paying much, The Big G ending financial support and work and Christmas is coming up.

Whilst Eyan has landed on his feet again with a nice little earner at JackFM plus the Patreon grift. He's doing very well financially, thank you very much! LOLs!

Kaffbo must be so pleased with her wise decision to to put all her eggs in the Eyan "The Talent" Lee's basket. Can't beat a bit of Manc Maya Knew based intelligence. Double LOLs!

Job 1: Shopping channel.

Kaffbo is making a "show reel" as an audition for a shopping channel job.

To quote Kaffbo (transcript from Clinton Baptiste audio):

"Various clips of me measuring small things with a big ruler."

[switching in to presenter mode] "You know this is lovely for day wear, but you can also translate it in to evening wear, and just for size, there you go I’m measuring it. Sometimes it's just about the measurements."

Job 2: top secret.

No details available other than it's something offered by an old friend.
If it is the shopping channel, then what a good cure for insomnia!

• Haha
'Screamed at him down the phone'. Was this during a TLNA show or in private?
There was a longer explanation on Friday’s “show” (Iain wandering around town for an hour). He said Richard began to turn during the leadership elections as he said I&K were being mean about Tory MPs/Tory voters and RG said it wasn’t in the spirit of the show, they are meant to be mental health aware etc.
A few emails were exchanged between Iain and Gregorian about Belfield. Richard’s argument was that Iain had mentioned Belfield numerous times in the past despite Iain’s videos claiming he had never mentioned him before due to fear.
Eventually RG called him at the end of a TLNA show screaming that Iain was a liar. They have agreed never to talk to each other again. 🥲

• Heart
Thanks @Srf - bet they love you for telling us all this 😉

You do have to wonder whether ol' Greggles ever actually listened to the show he was bankrolling - these are the people who got suspended for (not unfairly, but pretty unprofessionally) referring to Julia Hartley-Brewer's audience as "thickos and racists", after all...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There was a longer explanation on Friday’s “show” (Iain wandering around town for an hour). He said Richard began to turn during the leadership elections as he said I&K were being mean about Tory MPs/Tory voters and RG said it wasn’t in the spirit of the show, they are meant to be mental health aware etc.
A few emails were exchanged between Iain and Gregorian about Belfield. Richard’s argument was that Iain had mentioned Belfield numerous times in the past despite Iain’s videos claiming he had never mentioned him before due to fear.
Eventually RG called him at the end of a TLNA show screaming that Iain was a liar. They have agreed never to talk to each other again. 🥲
It is very naive of I&K to slag off just the Tories. Don't they know that you couldn't get a cigarette paper between the Tories and Starmer's Labour?

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker first time poster!

"Big G" has responded to the stream via a series of tweets. Appears the majority were correct and all was not as Eyan had been reporting.

• Wow
I did not want to post the links for fear of the hammer coming down upon ones panda head and banning me!

• Heart
I managed to find this statement, but is it really from him? Posted by a Twitter handle that's a garble of letters, with no followers and only following Sky Sports? Surely he'd reach more of the intended audience by shouting out of the window? Why's he not using the account he had before? I'm sceptical.

Reactions: 1
I managed to find this statement, but is it really from him? Posted by a Twitter handle that's a garble of letters, with no followers and only following Sky Sports? Surely he'd reach more of the intended audience by shouting out of the window? Why's he not using the account he had before? I'm sceptical.
I suppose we will find out when Eyan has a breakdown and tweets about it, then deletes everything, then makes a YouTube video, then deletes it again.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
True or false, it is an interesting account of some recent events, notably the Belfield Files fiasco!

True or false, it is an interesting account of some recent events, notably the Belfield Files fiasco!
It appears very specific and goes into some detail, that to me would suggest it is legit. Is it possible Big G is just protecting himself and sent it from a 2nd account ? Maybe he just wanted it to get picked up here as he knows Kafbo and Eyan are on here reading ?

So many questions arise from it, but to me Eyan picking a fight with an actual Solicitor might have been one of his more interesting mistakes.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.