Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the JACK FM newsreader Jo Summerbell has a new show - Saturday 9am -12. Maybe Katherine shoulda got that job?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At the risk of being branded a TLNA incel, Kath's an attractive, switched-on woman. She could do better.
He's well and truly groomed her.
At the cost of her family and job.
Like how cult followers give everything to their leader.
Hence that video.
The General would be better than me in describing the stages of that process.
But there's the poor widdle me crybully stage that brings out the maternal instinct.
Then the nasty stage where she will do as he says and forgive him.
And the good old Iain that's a bit of a giggle.
He is like your friend's new fella.
She will see no faults in him as everyone else see's him for the c#×t that he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anybody notice the picture of them with Maccas brother the other day on twitter...Kaffbo with the saucy see through top and her bra showing :D

Must be something she threw on to titillate Eyan and keep him from turning gay again :oops::oops:
I know attractiveness is subjective, in the eye of the beholder and all that.

Kaffbo can look reasonably good when she scrubs up, gets glammed up and makes a lot of effort. Also pictures don't always reflect reality. Seen Kaffbo on the Aylesbury walkabout video and she looked rough as.

Helena, on the other hand, is a classy lady. How on earth did Eyan talk her into having a relationship with him? Did Eyan do his hypnosis act on her?

Honest to god I don't know what she saw in Eyan. Hope it wasn't the big bucks he was earning at the time.

Not surprised she had to divorce him. Let me guess why. Helena "turned on Eyan, they always do in the end...".

Saw Helena for the first time on BBC news during the Queen's funeral coverage in Windsor and she's quality.

I bet Kaffbo hates Helena for many reasons.

Helena can deffo easily find a new bloke with a professional job, shed load of cash (but Eyan can keep on paying the child support thank you very much), quality motor that doesn't need a new clutch so they don't have to run a "go fund me" on Twitch, doesn't send deek pics, isn't a narcissist, has a good sense of humour and top looks.

Hello General Kim!

Helena, if you're reading this. Open a Tattle account and get in touch.

switched-on woman
Depends on what switched-on means?

Being full of "Maya Knew" pearls of wisdom isn't my idea of switched on.

Being full of Manc (faux) smart arse sass isn't my idea of being switched on either.

If she's switched-on how can she be making some rather obviously dumb decisions?

I'm interested to know on what basis she's switched on as it's a genuinely interesting "anti-echo chamber" point.

She could do better
Or, has got exactly what's right for her? A perfect match. She's found her lifetime perfect partner. Match made in heaven.

Her personality, imho, certainly doesn't warrant anyone "better".

Personally can't see how anyone better would want to be with Kaffbo. One to avoid.

If anyone can and should do better it's Helena.

Eyan and Kaffbo don't deserve better. Look how they both screwed up better.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

Kaffbo can look reasonably good when she scrubs up, gets glammed up and makes a lot of effort. Also pictures don't always reflect reality. Seen Kaffbo on the Aylesbury walkabout video and she looked rough as.

Helena, on the other hand, is a classy lady. How on earth did Eyan talk her into having a relationship with him? Did Eyan do his hypnosis act on her?

Honest to god I don't know what she saw in Eyan. Hope it wasn't the big bucks he was earning at the time.

Not surprised she had to divorce him. Let me guess why. Helena "turned on Eyan, they always do in the end...".

Saw Helena for the first time on BBC news during the Queen's funeral coverage in Windsor and she's quality.

Helena can deffo easily find a new bloke with a professional job, shed load of cash (but Eyan can keep on paying the child support thank you very much), quality motor that doesn't need a new clutch so they don't have to run a "go fund me" on Twitch, doesn't send deek pics, isn't a narcissist, has a good sense of humour and top looks.

Hello General Kim!

Being full of Manc (faux) smart arse sass isn't my idea of being switched on either.

If she's switched-on how can she be making some rather obviously dumb decisions?

I'm interested to know on what basis she's switched on as it's a genuinely interesting "anti-echo chamber" point.

Or, has got exactly what's right for her? A perfect match. She's found her lifetime perfect partner. Match made in heaven.

Personally can't see how anyone better would want to be with Kaffbo. One to avoid.

The difference between Helena and Kaffbo is like the difference between a steak and a cheap McDonalds burger

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And oh, huge congratulations to Jo! 🥰

(what a timeline)
Oh dear, poor Kaffbo. Sounds like her new job didn't work out. OnlyFans seems to be very popular these days. I can imagine the usual paying sycophants paying for a chat or a saucy pic.

Perhaps moving in with Eyan will be the next disastrous chapter in her life in order to reduce outgoings . With his addictions, quirks, emotional breakdowns out outpourings I'd struggle to think of someone more difficult to live with.

Still least she won't roll in late like she used to do for their little twitch underthestairs streams.

• Haha
Feels a bit unfair to bring his ex-wife into this - far as I know, she rarely if ever associated herself publicly with Iain. Well, you wouldn't, would you?

Reactions: 1
In to what? Not sure what "this" is as well.

Eyan has banged on about his divorce since the TR days. Like nobody in history has ever divorced and experienced his "difficulties". He recently mentioned it in the Stephen Nolan interview.

Would it also mean Kaffbo can't be mentioned as she's apparently in a relationship with Eyan?

I get that Eyan's ex-wife wasn't part of TLNA, other than Eyan talking about her on TLNA vis-à-vis his divorce. But neither are a number of people that comments are made about.

Not sure about the relevancy of her levels of association with Eyan. How would any of us be able to measure that?

Also, assuming we can measure it, at what level would a satisfactory threshold be to allow comments to be made?

I just wanted to say that I’ve been lurking for a while - some of your posts are truly hilarious! I’ve been listening to Iain on and off since 2005 when he did the afternoon show on LBC. I kind of dropped off after absolute and picked up again on TLNA. After that I kind of dropped off - the vibe of the show changed from being off the wall, tongue in cheek, totally absurd fun to something that took itself far too seriously and attracted sycophantic, arrogant, mentally disturbed regulars who fed into a narcissistic echo chamber that the show seemed exist in. I don’t want to say much more because it would predominantly be disparaging - but, listening to JackFM, it is very interesting and not really surprising how things have panned out.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
At the risk of being branded a TLNA incel, Kath's an attractive, switched-on woman. She could do better.
Oh i agree she can be quite the milf at times I wouldn't kick her out of bed for farting... its just the personality that i find a turn off :oops:

As for Helena what a classy talented TV presenter she is as said above Kath doesn't like her and to my knowledge never followed or interacted with her on twitter ?

Hello General Kim!

Helena this Helena that.
God!
If you love so much why don't you marry her.
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I just wanted to say that I’ve been lurking for a while - some of your posts are truly hilarious! I’ve been listening to Iain on and off since 2005 when he did the afternoon show on LBC. I kind of dropped off after absolute and picked up again on TLNA. After that I kind of dropped off - the vibe of the show changed from being off the wall, tongue in cheek, totally absurd fun to something that took itself far too seriously and attracted sycophantic, arrogant, mentally disturbed regulars who fed into a narcissistic echo chamber that the show seemed exist in. I don’t want to say much more because it would predominantly be disparaging - but, listening to JackFM, it is very interesting and not really surprising how things have panned out.
And who was involved in TLNA, who wasn't involved in previous stations, nor Jack FM?

And who was involved in TLNA, who wasn't involved in previous stations, nor Jack FM?
well….res ipsa loquitur

Another thing that really put me off was when Iain refused to open the letter he received from home when he was on I’m a celeb - it just reminded me of something my own father would have done and I thought it was truly nasty. But then again, that may have been a projection of my own experience onto that situation and an overly judgemental reaction. I was watching it rooting for him - but for the first time I really thought to myself, wow…something really horrible is going on here - sociopathy? Narcissism? I don’t know…

Reactions: 1
Kath was involved at 3CR, quite heavily by the end, so I'm going to have to guess that tech op they had from New Zealand? Or David Babcock?

I've just put on the JackFM Best of podcast. Starts with a fun bit about Iain and Jo adopting Producer Will, but then there's one of the "talking to kids" segments. I'm not going to stoop to insulting children, but it really went nowhere. I imagine the feature is a nice enough thing for a bland morning radio show, but if it's merited an airing on the Best Of, I might just stop listening now...

Last edited:
Helena this Helena that.
God!
If you love so much why don't you marry her.
🤣🤣🤣
Don't take the above the wrong way, mate.
It was a joke.
It was meant to come across like it was said by a girl that's been desperately vying for your attention only for you to show interest in another.😒

Well you and Heli-nah deserve each other.
B@ST@RD!

Anyway I'm sure there's some ammo in the material below to get some digs back

Kath is just the type I go for.
A full figured woman who has bite.
A brunette packed with curves.
And no ditzy blonde.
She is WOM-MAN😛
And all the better for it.
And I like gobby..no... spirited women.
The "making up" is well worth it.

However Iain has had a terrible effect on her health and attitude.

Iain is a lazy bastard who is into American cuisine and not healthy food.
And it shows.

He is also emotionally manipulative.
From crybully to egonormous monster.

He may, one day, drown in the pool but unlike in Ovid's cautionary tale Iain would gladly take the hand of someone to join him in the deep clear water.

And he ain't all that either. The young good looking Iain is a faded sepia picture and not the stark ultra HD image image he is today.

• Haha
It could have been so much better, if he’d kept himself grounded. Ruined at early age.

He’s no Noel Edmunds!

It could have been so much better, if he’d kept himself grounded. Ruined at early age.

He’s no Noel Edmunds!
No sadly he isn't like Noel Edmunds.
Iain had the swaggering arrogance of a coke head and his body and mind have paid the price.

Kath was involved at 3CR, quite heavily by the end, so I'm going to have to guess that tech op they had from New Zealand? Or David Babcock?

I've just put on the JackFM Best of podcast. Starts with a fun bit about Iain and Jo adopting Producer Will, but then there's one of the "talking to kids" segments. I'm not going to stoop to insulting children, but it really went nowhere. I imagine the feature is a nice enough thing for a bland morning radio show, but if it's merited an airing on the Best Of, I might just stop listening now...
'by the end'

And oh, huge congratulations to Jo! 🥰

(what a timeline)
No issues. A first!

Hello

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.