Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HockyRorror

VIP Member
One thing that made me burst out laughing from the NYE episode was when
Victor said about James “oh look, here comes Judge Grinder” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Catching up with hollyoaks now after nearly a month of missing due to the dire storylines.

1. Fed up of the covid distance filming. The constant movement between characters is annoying.

2. Ripley, Brooke, trish and nearly every other character

3. Don't get Yaz and Toms relationship, they never even hung out, but they're married. 🤔

4. Mercedes constant sleeping around storyline.

5. Summer and Liberty- is anyone telling me that Liberty really can't over power summer.

6. Warren's comb over.

7. Fergus and his entire storyline and the nonsense plot holes.

8. Where have all the young kids gone, they're not even mentioned anymore.

9. Controversial this one- but Ste Hayes ability to bounce back from anything. Domestic violence, drugs and radicalisation.

10. Why does everyone in Hollyoaks get kidnapped by people they could easily fight. Tony and Breda, Mercedes and Silas and now Liberty and summer.

11. Why does everyone in hollyoaks always get kidnapped in the first place. They've been doing it for years. Remember Claire and Max days.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So Cindy, who if I remember rightly, paid cash for her house and has moved herself and child out for Luke and his mum (who I fkn can not stand!) to stay in..as if..🙄

Warren turning into somebody’s joey.. 🤷🏽‍♀️...really?!

some of Nancy’s outfits 🤢 just why..

and the furgus/ dance school shit storylines are just awful..

Muchbee

VIP Member
Funny Brooke was never confused until she spoke to Ripley eh😁 now she isn't sure who she is coz she enjoyed wearing a suit I mean what the fuck?

• Haha

Clairer86

VIP Member
Does anyone else feel an intense rage every time Summer comes on the fucking screen? She legit boils my bloody piss!!!

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
Both summer & cher can go, for me. They can take maxines muvver & brooke with them . All awful !

Reactions: 14

JackRusselTerrier

Everyone has the same acting style in Hollyoaks. Once I noticed it I can't un-notice it now!

They all.. talk.. like this... in.. a breathy... way.. during.. dramatic... scenes

Mercedes , Peri and Cher are 3 that do it the most I've noticed. Also Tegan when she was in it
Yes to this! Mercedes is the worst for this “Look...Sylver... I am soh... soh, sorreh.... and i PROMise you... you’re the onlyeh one... for me... it’s you... and meh baby”

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
Just catching up with the last couple of weeks episodes. I’m loving the scenes between Ste, Marnie and James much needed comedy.

MaryX82

VIP Member
I don’t get why Fergus is putting a secret camera in the ladies toilet at the Loft what does he think women get upto in the loo.Full blown scissoring?More like touching up mascara and buying lollipops.At least Perri and Juliet can bring in some views.Who’s paying to watch Misbah?Maybe that’s just for his own kicks.Good luck with that Fergus 🙄

• Haha