Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, so am I the last person in the UK to realise that the girl in the Mr Kipling advert that has been played on TV for months now is Juliet? 😶 (The one where the boy steals a Kipling cake from the party and then takes it up to her room).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok, so am I the last person in the UK to realise that the girl in the Mr Kipling advert that has been played on TV for months now is Juliet? 😶 (The one where the boy steals a Kipling cake from the party and then takes it up to her room).
I am today years old to know this

Reactions: 3
Lol she has the same wee moody face in both

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The boy has recently been in Corrie, he was being paid by Todd to cause trouble

Reactions: 3
There's probably a crèche in the basement of the Dog.
None of the younger kids have been back since they started filming after first lockdown, but they mostly don't bother to explain where they are!

As others have said, their inclusion of some Covid restrictions is really grating, especially the way they all walk into a shop/restaurant/pub and take their masks off 😂 I understand they want to be able to see their faces on camera as they're speaking but I'd honestly rather they just didn't bother.

I'm another one hoping Sid isn't really dead, I think he's a great actor and a really good character so hopefully it's another fake death scenario 🤞

Reactions: 5
Just when you thought Hollyoaks couldn't get any more unrealistic....

I don’t think it is unrealistic, Mandy is hard work and Darren, although I like him, has always been more keen on Nancy, and only settled for Mandy. The most unrealistic storyline recently was the Toby storyline in which they locked him in the night club with his abuser to ‘help him’ with the abuser somehow getting a second book ok’d by a publisher even without Toby’s permission and any thought about all the ethical violations.

Reactions: 8
They make their storylines so predictable now. I preferred when things happened which were a general shock. Saw this coming a mile off!
Darren's always been a cheater, and Nancy isn't averse, and she's lonely. I think Darren and Nancy make a better couple though.

Reactions: 8
Is Cher pissing off anyone else or is it just me? 🤔
She’s so annoying!

I’m really not sure how they’re going to redeem Mandy after the Charlie/Ella reveal. She’s been absolutely awful but the actress has done a great job.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.