Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do love me some Hollyoaks, HOWEVER I'm getting a likkle tired of Breda

Harry also shouldn't of died and can't stand Mitchell "acting"

Reactions: 6
Yea I agree, I want her to finally be caught at this stage!! Shes actually wrecking my head!

Reactions: 2
I can't believe Tony had Harry phone and tried switching it on in Breda presence??

Has the lack of food made him dumb?

Reactions: 1
Also:
- Scott deserves BETTER
- Liberty is too kind
- Maxine needs a psychiatrist

I would hate to have Scott as a friend no loyalty at all. The Breda storyline is going on for way too long. I just want her to be caught out now. Harry didn't deserve to die, he hadnt even had the chance to be a bad dad to his son.

Reactions: 3
Agree, haven't seen it recently, but one of the last episodes I watched had serial killer Breda shouting all this hellfire and damnation to her family members, along with her constant on edge behaviour. Now, wouldn't any of the realistically sense something was up, and act on her threatening behaviour? Same with the Maxine "fake illness" storyline, they never really put the emphasis on it being apparently a coping mechanism for her trauma, and ultimately she isn't an endearing actress, and the storyline has just dragged on with no real logic despite her being found out by medics and friends.

Best era was Brendan & Mitzee & Ste.

Didn't Breda already kill her own man, and hide it from their son? "Scottish foxy" is now a priest too? Think the drag storyline could open up a can of worms, considering his Dr ex thought it demeaning, Sinead sees it empowering to the guy whilst ignoring the sexism towards womanl, and the straight doctor seems to fetish it.

This Breda storyline is dragging on for far too long. I couldn't hurdle Tony into a car even if he were injured nevermind tiny Breda

Reactions: 7
Yes I completely agree, she needs to be seriously caught out! Im getting so frustrated with the storyline now..

Reactions: 4
So glad I found a Hollyoaks thread, the Breda storyline is so boring and really unrealistic. Are we supposed to believe that emergency services wouldn’t fully check a crashed car and that’s just the start of the blunders. They promised a big autumn stunt and it’s been really bad and disappointing.

Reactions: 5
Me too, yeah exactly and she was just in an accident too, for god sake the women isnt jesus like! 🙈 I feel bad for Tony but sometimes im like how the fudge couldnt he get away from her like! He was so stupid turning on the phone in front of her that time, why couldnt he have waited til she left and then rang or text somebody? Yeah I was expecting so much more, like nobody has died or anything! Ive seen them do so much better!

I bloody love this show, I'm about 3 weeks behind on episodes though, time for a watching fest!

Yeah Tonys still at the pig farm.
What's the betting that Liberty with have a bit of Brody or maybe someone else, get pregnant and pass the baby off as that the embryo worked and is Siennas?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.