Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RachyWoo

VIP Member
All that hype about the body bag, I'm actually disappointed.
I hope Juliette's new year resolution is to stop the winged eyeliner!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Ok, so am I the last person in the UK to realise that the girl in the Mr Kipling advert that has been played on TV for months now is Juliet? 😶 (The one where the boy steals a Kipling cake from the party and then takes it up to her room).

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Jellybb

VIP Member
Please axe Cher 🙈 not because she is a love to hate villain but because she’s absolutely shit

• Haha
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My all time fave Hollyoaks moment was when Sarah's crazy girlfriend (was it Lydia? Can't remember) tried killing Zoe by ripping the parachute but it was Sarah's parachute instead!

Oh and when Warren killed Louise, that was quality

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
I’ve also faithfully watched since episode 1 but I haven’t seen a single episode since the cameras were put in Peri’s room. I can’t even remember which part of that week tipped me over the edge but it probably had something to do with Denise Welch & AJ Pritchard. Oh and Brooke’s character - I’m all for people being who they want but 🤦🏻‍♀️.
I do keep up to date with this thread and certainly haven’t missed it. It’s sad really after all this time it’s turned into a shot show of a programme.

Muchbee

VIP Member
I'm not sure how they can really improve it, so many characters seem to have run their course.

I've said it before but why the hell aren't they bringing Justin back? A Justin/Nancy/Darren/Charlie storyline could work so well.

Who else would tattlers like to see back?
I'd love Brendan back!

Muchbee

VIP Member
I think part of the reason why Sally has been generally well received is that she is written as a normal person who happens to be trans - well, as "normal" as it gets for Hollyoaks ;) She experiences realistic difficulties that come with being trans, but her character doesn't revolve around it. The same is true of Courtney's disability. Whereas Brooke comes across much more as wanting a character to fill a certain "minority" role and it'll likely get worse from here. It's irritating partly because we know Hollyoaks can do better
Totally agree I love Sally and actually forget that she's trans until it's mentioned which is very rarely. I literally fast forward Brookes scenes I don't even know what the deal is with her and Imran I just see them both sitting looking dull. He's another character I wish they'd get rid of.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Hollyoaks has gone to shit recently, I used to always look forward to watching it but now it's just crap every night.

• Sad

Jellybb

VIP Member
Funny Brooke was never confused until she spoke to Ripley eh😁 now she isn't sure who she is coz she enjoyed wearing a suit I mean what the fuck?
I know!!! Too rushed and totally unbelievable IMO. Not everything has to be issue based on hollyoaks 🙄 also the person that plays Brooke is now non binary but goes by they/HE.... is anyone else confused by the HE?

MaryX82

VIP Member
The Brooke storyline is part of the reason I stopped watching for good.

I saw a clip on Tiktok of Martine kicking off because Grace got a hospital appointment before her and cringed.

There is no hope left for this show, time to axe and delete all traces of the last 4 years.
Brooke is so fucking annoying.I felt the character was more interesting when first adopted by Dancy and showing what autism was like not sure what her purpose is now tbh.The Martine storyline was pretty good tbf actually showing racial bias although they’re done with that now

• Heart

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Can’t wait for socially distanced filming to stop and juicy hook up scenes to come back. I’m over the fake mask wearing OUTSIDE then having them off INSIDE.

• Haha

S4buk

VIP Member
I can’t believe how badly Sid’s death was handled (if he is in fact dead). Like seriously, the big plan was for Ste to put on a hoody, walk around with a crutch and pretend he’s Sid? Why didn’t they copy the USB? Why didn’t Perri take it to the police? It all makes absolutely no sense.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Jorgie Porter is a terrible actress! I hope Teresa is due to leave the village soon because I can't bear watching her!

• Heart