Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her onscreen brother who played Calvin done ok for himself, a quite few have gone to have successful careers post Hollyoaks another is Emmett J. Scanlan who played Brendan and the one who played his sister.
I think anyone who gets regular work post soap is considered doing alright for themselves.
Aye they're both in loads of things I love Emmett. I didn't like his sister in Hollyoaks but she's been great in a few other things I've watched her in👌

Reactions: 1
Hollyoaks has produced quite a few success stories. I don’t know if they’re famous famous but a lot of them have gone on to Hollywood stuff, way more than any of the other soap counterparts.

Off the top of my head:

Calvin Valentine
Sasha Valentine
Niall McQueen
Hannah Ashworth
Louise
Brendan Brady
As much as it pains me to say it: James Corden lol
And Mitzeee has won an Oscar!

Reactions: 3
Iam sure you all know about this....

But last night i found out that Sasha Valentine went on to be in Game of Thrones!!!

As you can tell ive never watched Game of Thrones!!

Surely the girl who played Sasha Valentine is the most 'successful' ever Hollyoaks actor. Has anyone else gone on to have similar success?
She’s in fast and furious too

I’m not usually a fan of Cleo, but kinda felt for her tonight!

Reactions: 2
I really like Cleo, but I hope they don't let this storyline drag. It would be nice to see something good happen for her for once!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I didn't realise he was back until I saw a clip online, I'm so far behind. I hate seeing Kai Owen playing that creep, he'll always be Rhys from Torchwood to me.

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Hollyoaks star Talia Grant changes their name to Tylan

#
I don't know why this is news? They've been going by Tylan for months now - it's been in their bio for a while + fans were talking about it in the comments of an oldish Hollyoaks interview

Their sister - who used to be in Tracy Beaker has also come out as non-binary

Reactions: 4
I don't know why this is news? They've been going by Tylan for months now - it's been in their bio for a while + fans were talking about it in the comments of an oldish Hollyoaks interview

Their sister - who used to be in Tracy Beaker has also come out as non-binary
Ya I noticed it on the credits recently. So if they are non binary why do they want to be known as they/him? Sorry I don’t get it

Ya I noticed it on the credits recently. So if they are non binary why do they want to be known as they/him? Sorry I don’t get it
Ahh that could be why! I'm still pretty behind on Hollyoaks episodes... it's just so dull nowadays. Bring back the days of Hollyoaks Later!

Yeah they're non-binary and go by he/they. I'm not too sure why "he/they" instead of "she/they" or just "they" though 🤔

Ahh that could be why! I'm still pretty behind on Hollyoaks episodes... it's just so dull nowadays. Bring back the days of Hollyoaks Later!

Yeah they're non-binary and go by he/they. I'm not too sure why "he/they" instead of "she/they" or just "they" though 🤔
Oh I get that they are non binary the he thing kinda threw me off 🙄 anyway he/they are an awful actor 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wish they would identify as a better actor and more interesting character
Probably more concerned about being non-binary (since its the new fad) than being a credible actor.

I doubt this person will never be axed because of the famous parents

Reactions: 6
Probably more concerned about being non-binary (since its the new fad) than being a credible actor.

I doubt this person will never be axed because of the famous parents
My thinking exactly. It’s getting a bit tiresome now 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.