Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I agree. She/they/he (???) was definitely brought in to tick a few boxes with them having autism. And now another box they can tick with them being non binary.

***Fuck sake the amount of times I reread that and changed words to make sure I'm not being offensive 🙈
I think part of the reason why Sally has been generally well received is that she is written as a normal person who happens to be trans - well, as "normal" as it gets for Hollyoaks ;) She experiences realistic difficulties that come with being trans, but her character doesn't revolve around it. The same is true of Courtney's disability. Whereas Brooke comes across much more as wanting a character to fill a certain "minority" role and it'll likely get worse from here. It's irritating partly because we know Hollyoaks can do better

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
This Fergus story is a load of rubbish. How is everyone believing every word he says. And I’m annoyed Warren has been sucked by him!
I really wish Warren and Felix will team up and become the bad arses of Hollyoaks!

Reactions: 12

HockyRorror

VIP Member
For the love of god, Hollyoaks, BRING BACK JUSTIN BURTON! I have never been so convinced that a character needs to be brought back but it’s the perfect time for it with all this Charlie business.

S4buk

VIP Member
I'm not sure how they can really improve it, so many characters seem to have run their course.

I've said it before but why the hell aren't they bringing Justin back? A Justin/Nancy/Darren/Charlie storyline could work so well.

Who else would tattlers like to see back?

• Heart

HBF1991

Chatty Member
I find Brooke to be an absolutely painful character also
I really can't stand her, the actress isn't great and the character is just annoying. I laughed a few weeks ago when Ollie told her to 'keep that self righteous mouth shut'.

Can't stand that character with shaved head as well.

Clairer86

VIP Member
One Word- CHER

2 more words- FUCK OFF

She is a fucking prick.. Along with Summer i actually think they are my most hated characters.

I just dont understand how a few weeks ago they managed to find out who the blackmailer was, and yet they havent got the brains to find out who is trolling Mercy.

Honestly, as much as i watch Hollyoaks it drives me fucking mad!

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I'm absolutely sick to death of the Edward storyline now. Soaps are supposed to depict real life, but everything he's done with regard to Tony's health etc has been ridiculous. No way would he have got away with faking brain surgery! Everytime he comes on my screen I want to switch over.

I also can't take him seriously because of the fact he looks like the figure off art attack.

I really wish Liberty and Damon would just get together and have a happy ending. I really like both characters and it would be nice to just see two characters get a happy ending for once!!

• Haha

MaryX82

VIP Member
So sick of Hollyoaks the amount of crimes that have happened recently and no CCTV.George killed,Sienna shot,Liberty gone missing,Baby Eva,The Loft sign on Darren.All this shit could’ve been resolved with taking a look at the CCTV.Seems like Fergus is the only one around the area who knows it exists

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Anyone else finding the storyline with summer being obsessed with sienna booooooring

Keet

Chatty Member
Oh god yes i remember her!

The bloody acting by Theresea in that clip!!! hahahahahaha
Theresa has to be one of (if not THE) worst actors they have. All that whinging and deep breaths . Argh makes me want to punch the tele thinking about her

• Heart
Reactions: 11

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Obvs I'm aware it's only fiction but I'm feeling rage towards Mandy everytime she comes on screen atm :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11