Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait for socially distanced filming to stop and juicy hook up scenes to come back. I’m over the fake mask wearing OUTSIDE then having them off INSIDE.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hate Summer with every inch of my being and I really can’t be arsed with this Brooke storyline tbh

Reactions: 14
Funny Brooke was never confused until she spoke to Ripley eh😁 now she isn't sure who she is coz she enjoyed wearing a suit I mean what the duck?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm not sure how they can really improve it, so many characters seem to have run their course.

I've said it before but why the hell aren't they bringing Justin back? A Justin/Nancy/Darren/Charlie storyline could work so well.

Who else would tattlers like to see back?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm not sure how they can really improve it, so many characters seem to have run their course.

I've said it before but why the hell aren't they bringing Justin back? A Justin/Nancy/Darren/Charlie storyline could work so well.

Who else would tattlers like to see back?
I'd love Brendan back!

Funny Brooke was never confused until she spoke to Ripley eh😁 now she isn't sure who she is coz she enjoyed wearing a suit I mean what the duck?
I know!!! Too rushed and totally unbelievable IMO. Not everything has to be issue based on hollyoaks 🙄 also the person that plays Brooke is now non binary but goes by they/HE.... is anyone else confused by the HE?

I know!!! Too rushed and totally unbelievable IMO. Not everything has to be issue based on hollyoaks 🙄 also the person that plays Brooke is now non binary but goes by they/HE.... is anyone else confused by the HE?
Definitely rushed and just not believable. I better not wear my joggers today incase I get confused about wether I'm male or female. Only A skirt will do if that's how quickly and easily confused we can get about our gender.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He is so pretty, and hot though. 😀😛
A right whingher, though 😅
So he can go to the police about Sienna but keep his mouth shut about the Cormac business. twit. I actually like Brody and think he’s 😍 but that annoyed me 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Both summer & cher can go, for me. They can take maxines muvver & brooke with them . All awful !

Reactions: 14
Another tit storyline to add to the pile. Peri being accused of dismissing Martine because she's black and grace is white. Grace cried and got Peri's sympathy white Martine shouted and bawled. Absolutely nothing to do with colour. Make it make sense please!

Reactions: 3
Another tit storyline to add to the pile. Peri being accused of dismissing Martine because she's black and grace is white. Grace cried and got Peri's sympathy white Martine shouted and bawled. Absolutely nothing to do with colour. Make it make sense please!
But clearly it is - it's about unconscious biases, something we're all guilty of harbouring.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What on earth has happened to Hollyoaks? We turned it off. Time to rest it for a while, we only want to be entertained while eating our tea, not preached at

Reactions: 2
But clearly it is - it's about unconscious biases, something we're all guilty of harbouring.
I know what the episode was about and agree about unconscious bias but in that particular situation it didn't apply it was clear why peri made the decision she did.
What on earth has happened to Hollyoaks? We turned it off. Time to rest it for a while, we only want to be entertained while eating our tea, not preached at
Almost switched off myself I've never known it to be so tit.

Reactions: 2
I switched off a few weeks ago and am really not missing it. Even when it was going through a poor spell I’d still watch for the outfits but even they are rubbish these days

I've given up on Hollyoaks completely after watching it since 2004. The current storyline with Brooke was the final straw but every storyline is dire and has been for a while now so it's time to move on.

Reactions: 4
What is the deal with summer now? She suddenly has the hots for sienna? 🙄 I was just thinking to myself, does anyone remember when verity made her first few appearances and she slept with Sami... she slept with him and he woke up to find her taking this ventilator/inhaler and she soon fled his flat! They alluded that she had a major illness (cystic fibrosis maybe) 🧐 anyways.... that was a year and a half ago and it was never ever mentioned again! 👀

Reactions: 5
What is the deal with summer now? She suddenly has the hots for sienna? 🙄 I was just thinking to myself, does anyone remember when verity made her first few appearances and she slept with Sami... she slept with him and he woke up to find her taking this ventilator/inhaler and she soon fled his flat! They alluded that she had a major illness (cystic fibrosis maybe) 🧐 anyways.... that was a year and a half ago and it was never ever mentioned again! 👀
She is a bleep who needs to go!

I cant stand her and feel rage every time she comes on screen! haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.