Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really dont think that was the end of PC bleep. Something is very very fishy.

Also, does anyone know what is going on with Fergus? Why has he set up that video in peri bedroom?
same i’m waiting for him to pop up like I WAS IN WITNESS PROTECTION COS IM SCARED 🥺 when we all know he’s a gaslighting prick.

all i know is the actor who plays him did a good job of making me hate him.

Reactions: 3
Are they going to go with a story involving Sid and Courtney?
If that was the end of the John Paul and George storyline that’s quite disappointing. The writers could have really developed the storyline to do it some justice. Sorry just catching up.

Reactions: 2
Deans got to have killed Geo. Why is Cher so bleeping evil the spoilt little witch!

Reactions: 1
Cher, Brooke and summer need to duck off!
Can we add Sienna to this. I want to throw things at the Tv when Cher is on at the moment 😡

I really thought the John Paul storyline would go on for longer. It would have been interesting to see the story develop when they moved into their own house. That’s when you would see George isolate John Paul from his family.

Reactions: 6
On the last page or maybe the one before, someone said the actor that played George tested positive for Covid and the storyline had to come to an end early. That makes sense but tbh with the way HO is going at the moment, I wouldn’t be surprised if this was the ending planned all along.

Is Cher genuinely getting trolled now or is she still doing it to herself?

Lime pictures have posted job opportunities. They're looking for producers, storyliners, hair and make up and quite a few others!
I feel like Hollyoaks are in trouble maybe?

Lime pictures have posted job opportunities. They're looking for producers, storyliners, hair and make up and quite a few others!
I feel like Hollyoaks are in trouble maybe?
Just had a quick look. The main theme running through all those job advertisements is the word “diversify”. I think they may be in trouble, not financially, but possibly trying to counteract the bad press the show has had with race lately such as the comments Rachel adedaji made along with the Original Ollie rumours

edit: it seems like a bit of a free for all and experience not necessarily necessary...I feel like applying! 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just had a quick look. The main theme running through all those job advertisements is the word “diversify”. I think they may be in trouble, not financially, but possibly trying to counteract the bad press the show has had with race lately such as the comments Rachel adedaji made along with the Original Ollie rumours

edit: it seems like a bit of a free for all and experience not necessarily necessary...I feel like applying! 😮
It's a shame they can't hire people based on experience anymore as hiring someone just because of their skin colour or sexuality is ridiculous. What if they aren't good at the job?

It's a shame they can't hire people based on experience anymore as hiring someone just because of their skin colour or sexuality is ridiculous. What if they aren't good at the job?
Could they really be any worse than the crap the current staff are churning out!? 😶

Reactions: 3
At this point I’m pondering whether Brian Kirkwood is purposely making the show awful before he leaves to make his own legacy look better!?

Can we add Sienna to this. I want to throw things at the Tv when Cher is on at the moment 😡

I really thought the John Paul storyline would go on for longer. It would have been interesting to see the story develop when they moved into their own house. That’s when you would see George isolate John Paul from his family.
Exactly! John Paul was isolated from his family for about 20 minutes.

God there’s been so many murders and serial killers in Hollyoaks..... you’d think someone would bump off Cher and Summer 🤣

• Haha

What were the Ollie rumours ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.