Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually not watched it properly for a while the new ollie cher both annoy me and I was finding myself skipping through to just the county lines bits.im missing how it used to be it just doesn't seem good anymore

She’s so annoying!

I’m really not sure how they’re going to redeem Mandy after the Charlie/Ella reveal. She’s been absolutely awful but the actress has done a great job.
To be fair, Hollyoaks do a way better job at redeeming characters than other soaps, and Mandy is practically Hollyoaks royalty so she should be fine. Sienna is one of Hollyoaks favourites now and yet she was a genuine psychopath who attempted to break up golden couple Nancy and Darren multiple times! To a lesser extent Imran and Sid didn’t look like they’d have shots of redemption either after the things they did but they have

Reactions: 4
Everyone has the same acting style in Hollyoaks. Once I noticed it I can't un-notice it now!

They all.. talk.. like this... in.. a breathy... way.. during.. dramatic... scenes

Mercedes , Peri and Cher are 3 that do it the most I've noticed. Also Tegan when she was in it

Reactions: 2
Everyone has the same acting style in Hollyoaks. Once I noticed it I can't un-notice it now!

They all.. talk.. like this... in.. a breathy... way.. during.. dramatic... scenes

Mercedes , Peri and Cher are 3 that do it the most I've noticed. Also Tegan when she was in it
Yes to this! Mercedes is the worst for this “Look...Sylver... I am soh... soh, sorreh.... and i PROMise you... you’re the onlyeh one... for me... it’s you... and meh baby”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I honestly don’t know where they can go with Mercedes now. The character has been stuck in the same plot cycle for years.

Reactions: 6
Jeremy was asked will he be back to play Kurt again, response 'Nah'

🎊🎊🤣
Thank god for that!
He is one the worst actors ever, even for Hollyoaks standards!! Plus i cant forget how bleeping cringe he was on Come dine with me.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I the only one who despises Nancy? I've hated her as a character ever since she joined the show back in 2005 and she continues to get worse and worse. Although she's not as bad as Brendan Brady who is possibly my most hated soap character of all time.

I'm disliking most of the old skool characters now though especially Mandy, Tony and Luke.

Reactions: 8
If Mandy talks her way out of this 😡 I will not be happy.
I have a horrible feeling she will talk her way out of this! And princess Mandy will get her happily ever after while poor Nancy will get duck all!
(As you can tell i dont really like Mandy much!) :)

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one who despises Nancy? I've hated her as a character ever since she joined the show back in 2005 and she continues to get worse and worse. Although she's not as bad as Brendan Brady who is possibly my most hated soap character of all time.
I hate Nancy too!!

I have a horrible feeling she will talk her way out of this! And princess Mandy will get her happily ever after while poor Nancy will get duck all!
(As you can tell i dont really like Mandy much!) :)
I’ve always hated Mandy even in the earlier days. I quite like Nancy. Don’t know how to feel of Darren goes back to Nancy it seems too obvious.

Reactions: 5
Whatever happened to that god awful tattoo she had when she was trying to be a cool goff kid? Did they manage to write it out cause I stopped watching for a bit a few years back.
I remember they had a story line where she had it lazered off.. Dont think I imagined that 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.