Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh yes! Spill that tea (if anyone has it). Old Ollie was really great and was up for / won a few awards so something really bad must’ve had happened (heard rumours of racism towards the actress who plays Brooke).

Not sure about Clare but that was also really odd. Something to do with Jamie Lomas possibly?
I was about to ask what happened with Jamie Lomas but I just looked it up and he left Hollyoaks in 2011 and then returned in 2016 but Gemma Bissix who played Clare returned and then died in 2013 so he wasn’t in the show at that time she came back.

I heard the Brooke rumour too although my initial thought which would make more sense (to me) is whether he slipped up about her coming out as non binary, as I can’t imagine a young actor in Hollyoaks being blatantly and openly racist in this day and age (not saying it can’t happen obviously but it makes less sense than someone slipping up on pronouns and someone being offended by it).

Reactions: 3
I was about to ask what happened with Jamie Lomas but I just looked it up and he left Hollyoaks in 2011 and then returned in 2016 but Gemma Bissix who played Clare returned and then died in 2013 so he wasn’t in the show at that time she came back.

I heard the Brooke rumour too although my initial thought which would make more sense (to me) is whether he slipped up about her coming out as non binary, as I can’t imagine a young actor in Hollyoaks being blatantly and openly racist in this day and age (not saying it can’t happen obviously but it makes less sense than someone slipping up on pronouns and someone being offended by it).
I’m pretty sure the actor that played Ollie left to become a firefighter.

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty sure the actor that played Ollie left to become a firefighter.
I read that too (might’ve been on here) but his insta has been quite active again (after a long period of not a lot) and he has his agent details in his bio.

I read that too (might’ve been on here) but his insta has been quite active again (after a long period of not a lot) and he has his agent details in his bio.
Ya I might have read it on here too. I doubt he left/sacked due to bullying/racism as most of the cast are still commenting and liking a lot of his posts

Ya I might have read it on here too. I doubt he left/sacked due to bullying/racism as most of the cast are still commenting and liking a lot of his posts
Yeah that’s what I thought too. It’s strange how there’s been no mention at all. I think if it was racism etc the other case would be distancing themselves

Ollie was in the flash forward so surely the actor must have been contracted to appear at least until nye just gone. They had to have known all the actors in the flash forward would be there for another year

I feel like it has to be something serious or personal because of that

Reactions: 5
Ollie was in the flash forward so surely the actor must have been contracted to appear at least until nye just gone. They had to have known all the actors in the flash forward would be there for another year

Yes, and plus his “exit” was rushed, he was *immediately* removed from the credits and the statement Hollyoaks put out was very rigid and clipped, no “we wish him well for the future” like they do for everyone else, even minor characters. I feel it has to be something serious or major too.

My thoughts exactly, the fact he literally just disappeared after being in such a high profile storyline and the show obviously had plans for Ollie hence the recast. Something serious definitely happened.

My thoughts exactly, the fact he literally just disappeared after being in such a high profile storyline and the show obviously had plans for Ollie hence the recast. Something serious definitely happened.
Also, I'm not sure if he ever even mentioned that he had left Hollyoaks, he just went silent on Social Media for a while....

One Word- CHER

2 more words- duck OFF

She is a bleeping prick.. Along with Summer i actually think they are my most hated characters.

I just dont understand how a few weeks ago they managed to find out who the blackmailer was, and yet they havent got the brains to find out who is trolling Mercy.

Honestly, as much as i watch Hollyoaks it drives me bleeping mad!

Reactions: 12
Stopped watching Hollyoaks after watching it right from the start as a teen, the acting by AJ Pritchard made me cringe so much, it was like he was in a school play looking out for his mums attention.

The whole show is just awful, need another cull of characters, I nominate the McQueens first 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did I miss something or did grace get the lump on her breast checked yet?

Reactions: 2
Just caught up on last weeks episodes. This dear diary summer story line 😴 when will it end? Wish George would go can’t stand looking at his smug face. Great storyline if it helps someone realise that they are in a cycle of abuse. I want to see the comedy back between Ste, James and Marnie.

Reactions: 8
One Word- CHER

2 more words- duck OFF

She is a bleeping prick.. Along with Summer i actually think they are my most hated characters.

I just dont understand how a few weeks ago they managed to find out who the blackmailer was, and yet they havent got the brains to find out who is trolling Mercy.

Honestly, as much as i watch Hollyoaks it drives me bleeping mad!
I agree. Unlikeable character.

Reactions: 4
It's so boring at the moment, I used to be glued to the telly watching but now I'm on my phone half listening most nights.

Reactions: 6
I find Brooke to be an absolutely painful character also
I really can't stand her, the actress isn't great and the character is just annoying. I laughed a few weeks ago when Ollie told her to 'keep that self righteous mouth shut'.

Can't stand that character with shaved head as well.

Reactions: 12
I really can't stand her, the actress isn't great and the character is just annoying. I laughed a few weeks ago when Ollie told her to 'keep that self righteous mouth shut'.

Can't stand that character with shaved head as well.
I can’t believe that Brooke hasn’t been in it for ages and the first new storyline she has is EXACTLY the same thing I posted upthread on Monday as a reason for why Old Ollie may have been sacked! This makes me feel like this was the reason he was sacked even though it could just be a coincidence lol.

I liked Brooke when she was a fleshed our character when she first came in it but her storylines seem issue based at the moment. I’m also wondering whether the actress is suffering from the social distancing thing as I feel it was probably the other actors she was working well with and bouncing against.

Ripley has come out with a few funny one liners but I did like her as a background character. I don’t like it when background characters come to the forefront though as they are almost always a disappointment. She has got a long way to go before she sinks to the depths of one of my most hated recent character: bleeping HARLEY. Arrrrggghhhh 🤬 I could not STAND her, she was vile, I was SO GLAD when she left.

Reactions: 3
I cannot stand the self-entitled character. Everyone bends over backwards for her and wont tell her when shes wrong.

Ugh, another one I cant stand is nuollie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.