Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love hollyoaks, lost its sparkle for me as the storylines got so predictable but my mum still watches religiously and I just love getting glimpses of Warren šŸ˜

Reactions: 2
I was cheering at the TV last night when Nancy slapped Mandy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Not a fan of either of them tbh, but what Mandy did was awful. Can't wait for Sid to hopefully return this week too!!

Reactions: 9
Donā€™t know if this has been mentioned but what with the rumours of
Sid being alive in witness protection, and Ste is in on it, then why is he putting Ollie in danger and talking about how he has no proof so therefore canā€™t go the police? If Ste doesnā€™t know, then did Sid ā€œdieā€ and then get revived in the ambulance and then they contacted the police and arranged witness protection without Sidā€™s family knowing? I feel like Iā€™ve missed something!

I was so happy at the ending of last nights e4 episode. Genuinely high fived my other half (couple of saddos, we're far too invested) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I used to love hollyoaks, lost its sparkle for me as the storylines got so predictable but my mum still watches religiously and I just love getting glimpses of Warren šŸ˜
Stopped watching after Brendan Brady's character was killed off, and it just went back to the usual soapy drama. His character & acting was exceptional for Hollyoaks, especially the "later" episodes, and it really improved Steven and Cheryl's characters too. Caught a few minutes a while back and John Paul had returned.....?!

Reactions: 5
I have only recently started watching again after not watching for years!
I have heard them referencing a ā€œDJā€ who after googling I know is Mandys son but have not noticed him in any episodes Iā€™ve watched so far, was wondering where he is??

I have heard them referencing a ā€œDJā€ who after googling I know is Mandys son but have not noticed him in any episodes Iā€™ve watched so far, was wondering where he is??
they donā€™t seem to have any of the young kids on since filming break last summer due to Covid.

Heā€™s Mandy & Lukeā€™s son. Although she was with Darren when she discovered she was pregnant. Think Luke was in jail. Iirc they got a dna test and got Ollie to open it. He said Darren was the Dad at the time (because of Lukeā€™s addiction and being in jail lol). Hence his name DJ. Turned out he was Lukeā€™s.
I need to get a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just catch ING up on Thursday"s episode and bloody hell! Nearly sprayed coffee all over the sleeping baby on my lap. Will catch up on thread once I've watched Friday's šŸ‘

Heā€™s Mandy & Lukeā€™s son. Although she was with Darren when she discovered she was pregnant. Think Luke was in jail. Iirc they got a dna test and got Ollie to open it. He said Darren was the Dad at the time (because of Lukeā€™s addiction and being in jail lol). Hence his name DJ. Turned out he was Lukeā€™s.
I need to get a life.
Omg I had forgotten all about that šŸ‘€

Last edited:
Does anyone else feel an intense rage every time Summer comes on the bleeping screen? She legit boils my bloody piss!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else feel an intense rage every time Summer comes on the bleeping screen? She legit boils my bloody piss!!!
YESSSS! So annoying writing in her stupid diary waiting to strike. Another storyline that will drag on til someone reads it.

Yes, sheā€™s really annoying. I donā€™t even remember her coming into it, tbh!

In the grand scheme of things itā€™s not important, but I so wish theyā€™d have filmed a new clip for Cleo in the opening credits, it makes absolutely ZERO sense for her to be seen scrapping with Goldie when her character is nothing like that in the show!

YESSSS! So annoying writing in her stupid diary waiting to strike. Another storyline that will drag on til someone reads it.
Oh god, the diary, I hate that stupid soap trope. ā€œIā€™m planning on killing/framing someone so I will write down all my thoughts and plans in a notebook which can be found at a later dateā€. Almost as bad as ā€œIā€™m pregnant and I donā€™t want anyone to know so let me place this pregnancy test right at the top of the bin for someone to discoverā€. šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Summer is AWFUL šŸ™ˆ Iā€™d say they need to get rid of herself and that idiot Cher šŸ„“two absolute DOSES

Summer is AWFUL šŸ™ˆ Iā€™d say they need to get rid of herself and that idiot Cher šŸ„“two absolute DOSES
Agreed ! Maxine and her Muvva nonsense too ! The Muvvers bloke is a funny looking one, as well..... šŸ˜ ( cant remember the characters name)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.