Holly Stanley #10 No shame, no fame just looks like she’s on the game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think she'd be annoyed at fluu finding out it was postponed because she did a test with used liquid so she would get a positive result for that very reason. As loads said here she had been hinting anyway that the only way she wouldn't be going down was if the judge suddenly decided to throw it out or if she had covid and it had to be postponed. She was cuddling with jess for the first time ever in my memory as well for good measure! She'll take any delay she can get and will be on again talking about how much the things she needs for prison cost and then out buying drink fags and monster once she's gifted! She'll be live very soon I reckon. She literally can't stop herself. Even when jess has been threatened she only stayed off for a few hours. Well see her soon don't worry guys!!!
We did all wonder why she wasn't using a liquid that came with the test, they all have their own. It's a good job we were not all born yesterday and fall for everything she says.
I did notice though her wish list isn't working, maybe she is updating it?

Reactions: 4
Yeah she did say there would be an update asap. Why wouldnt she at least comment on the video if she didnt want to go live? She is lapping up alll the views and comments on the video of everyone heartbroken.

She has bought herself 2 extra weeks of gifts!

Maybe she is helping Jess pack and move? Lol maybe she is making up a new script of lies to feed everyone? Who knows..

Reactions: 7
I cannot believe this 😂😂 you can't write this tit honestly. It's like a bloody parody! I was watching yazhadfields live and she went on and said postponed for 2 weeks 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ absolute shambles

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes at home, not helping jess pack because she's not moving. She's just trying to build a bit of suspense so when she does reappear later today her minions will be so relieved they'll send her loads of gifts. She'll talk about how she's sick but can't afford medicine. She also needs time to draft a story about why they're still in the house after tomorrow because if she did go down we wouldn't have known!!

What’s the tea with Holly & PF? Or does anyone know which thread it’s on please? Assume there was some kind of falling out ?

I know!! Tbf yaz was like omg I love Holly I need to know what happened.
She literally had ILLEGAL substances in a mass amount why does everyone feel sorry for her!! I don't understand it 😂
Yeah well. Isn’t yaz and ex junkie?

maybe that’s given her a soft spot who knows

or maybe I’m just a bleep 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I bet she’s really enjoying keeping everyone waiting for her appearance back on TT

• Haha
I bet she’s really enjoying keeping everyone waiting for her appearance back on TT
I hope ppl say it as it is to her - have the balls to take it holly and not get your mods to block them. She's waiting to make excuses for Jess not moving tomorrow I reckon 😂 wait for it, they've been too sick with the Rona to move ;)

I hope ppl say it as it is to her - have the balls to take it holly and not get your mods to block them. She's waiting to make excuses for Jess not moving tomorrow I reckon 😂 wait for it, they've been too sick with the Rona to move ;)
Absolutely darling, we will have all the lies. And believe none of them.

• Haha
Maybe she should of held off of the bid montage of goodbye.
Convenient that they both get covid the day before court and 2 days before moving day!!
She won't be on today she has to "pack her house up"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe she should of held off of the bid montage of goodbye.
Convenient that they both get covid the day before court and 2 days before moving day!!
She won't be on today she has to "pack her house up"
Oh darrrling there'll be no packing of houses because they're not going anywhere, they'll still be at the address 😂 oh and you reckon Jess was in on all this shite about her having the Rona..she's just as bad as her and I'm sorry I don't feel sorry for her one bit

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.