Holly Stanley #10 No shame, no fame just looks like she’s on the game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she’s bleeping fuming Flu called up. Cause she would have been banking on the fact no one knew so she could drag it out and come on announcing a made up reason. But now she’s been outted she’s pissed. She would have known all this morning she wasn’t going EVEN yesterday, and still allowed her followers to believe she was going today. Out spending that money!

Reactions: 7
Holly show yourself you have been outted bigtime why havent you been live yet? all them poor people on that post so upset abour her

CRYING AT THIS LIVE 😂😭👏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Holly just popped up on evil queens live saying it’s been adjourned due to COVID

Reactions: 1
She’s just messaged EQ on her live case had been adjourned 2 weeks because she has covid 🙄

Reactions: 1
That account on Fluu’s live is defo not her, just another troll.
However the live is hilarious!!
He’s spot on about Holly.
Bet she’s plotting a storyline as we speak.
93105562-9C90-4E14-8779-EF8A20DE7750.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can't believe it's been postponed til 22nd but as predicted tattlers we all knew this was gonna happen. Why delay the inevitable holly isn't it best just to get it out the way but oh no instead you've claimed you've got the Rona..wow just wow. :mad:🖕

Reactions: 5
Omg can’t wait for the farewells for the third time on the 22nd 🙄😂
When are ppl gonna get on to her and start realising she's full of :poop:

All that phoney crying yesterday bidding farewell to ppl when she knew exactly what she was planning. Holly we were all on to you here on tattle straight away darrrrrllling, you're so transparent it's unbelievable 😂

Reactions: 8
I dont think she'd be annoyed at fluu finding out it was postponed because she did a test with used liquid so she would get a positive result for that very reason. As loads said here she had been hinting anyway that the only way she wouldn't be going down was if the judge suddenly decided to throw it out or if she had covid and it had to be postponed. She was cuddling with jess for the first time ever in my memory as well for good measure! She'll take any delay she can get and will be on again talking about how much the things she needs for prison cost and then out buying drink fags and monster once she's gifted! She'll be live very soon I reckon. She literally can't stop herself. Even when jess has been threatened she only stayed off for a few hours. Well see her soon don't worry guys!!!

Reactions: 10
I dont think she'd be annoyed at fluu finding out it was postponed because she did a test with used liquid so she would get a positive result for that very reason. As loads said here she had been hinting anyway that the only way she wouldn't be going down was if the judge suddenly decided to throw it out or if she had covid and it had to be postponed. She was cuddling with jess for the first time ever in my memory as well for good measure! She'll take any delay she can get and will be on again talking about how much the things she needs for prison cost and then out buying drink fags and monster once she's gifted! She'll be live very soon I reckon. She literally can't stop herself. Even when jess has been threatened she only stayed off for a few hours. Well see her soon don't worry guys!!!
She'll be back on soon saying how sick she is 🤣 liar liar pants on fire holly darrrrrling hopefully more ppl are on to this fraudster

Reactions: 3
Well.
It’s a bit disrespectful to all her loyal minions. Not to come on and tell them that it’s been postponed. Just let them continue to think the worst?
Not all will of seen fluu or come on here. So all be thinking Holly gone prison. It’s rude

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.