Holly Stanley #10 No shame, no fame just looks like she’s on the game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When IF she goes at some point we need to find a way of keeping in touch with all of us !
I’ve not been on much but as we all agree that’s life and isn’t that how friendships are actually made ?

What ever the thread name is it has to have customers in it as it’s just a huge insult 😂

Reactions: 7
I haven’t been around much as I’m working overload right now and was absolutely in the middle of a tit storm on another thread. And that ate up sooo much time but I’ve been dipping in and out of old H’s thread (and live when I’m getting dressed in the AM) and I’m just always ALWAYS so amazed that Sad Act and Misery Guts can honestly be that fawned over they can pretty much wish and receive. That every lie needs a covering lie and she has them available at the touch of a finger. And now she’s not just festering away on the sofa and J in her bed but in luke warm water that is only getting warmed up by the amount of urine these 2 produce no doubt every time they are there. Our bank balances as a whole might be low, but not as low as their damn morals

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I haven’t been around much as I’m working overload right now and was absolutely in the middle of a tit storm on another thread. And that ate up sooo much time but I’ve been dipping in and out of old H’s thread (and live when I’m getting dressed in the AM) and I’m just always ALWAYS so amazed that Sad Act and Misery Guts can honestly be that fawned over they can pretty much wish and receive. That every lie needs a covering lie and she has them available at the touch of a finger. And now she’s not just festering away on the sofa and J in her bed but in luke warm water that is only getting warmed up by the amount of urine these 2 produce no doubt every time they are there. Our bank balances as a whole might be low, but not as low as their damn morals
Let me guess, the lovely Katie Bailey 😂😂 hope you’re okay girlllll

thread suggestion: holly stanley #11 customers bought her the hot tub, finally no more begging in the pub!!

sorry I know I said one with pub that’s all that comes to my head😂😂

Reactions: 2
Holly Stanley #11 HMP Beg and Misery Guts sitting in the tub, begging in her push up bra rather than a pub.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Holly stanley #11 customer HMP visit hotub, lost bikini, unhappy wifey, needs more and more

Ps who said sad act I’m hugely disappointed in you pure old ginger pubes and sad act deserve more than tk be related to that beg !
At least they went out …

All I wanna do is do it ditto ditto 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had respect for H and then she lost that.
And then she had I don’t know what you call it but some sort of fine if that’s how you want to live kind of feeling

and now …
I’m hoping something serious comes out of this absolute carnage of a life she believes she can carry on living.

Before the night is down I’d love to have a quick recap of who is mods
Who was mods
And who was friends of H’s.
Be interesting to see if they’ve gained or lost.

I’m pretty sure some peoples pictures/names look
Very familiar from TT on that TTT page

Blinking heck might be late to the party but have any of you searched her dead name on TT not so sweet and innocent is she.
I was a mod.. the friendship didn't last.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New thread 😁.

• Haha
It is. Not showing off at all because we can hardly use it because its so expensive (we have actually thought about taking it down completely!!) Just trying to prove what tit she's talking with her "chemicals" and her electric bill!! Tonight she is the vilest most arrogant creature in the world!!!So no Holly not jealous we do all own our things here. Your just a massive head!!!!!
Oh darling can we all get a invite to use the tub.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.