Holly Stanley #10 No shame, no fame just looks like she’s on the game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I await the tiktok update to see what occurs tomorrow after court.

suspicious

You do realise if does go to prison we have to keep this thread family alive lol.
Find another person to expose whilst she’s in prison 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Very convenient she has covid now considering she's never caught it before despite J having it before.

The lack of emotion is still puzzling me.

Only time will tell, I recon she will be back sooner than you think with some dodgy manipulative excuse which her viewers will fall for.

Reactions: 2
I think Sally is her neighbour? It appears she just needs to yell over the wall and Sally comes running 🤣. I'm still so confused as to why in court, she will be addressed and sentenced using her dead name.

Reactions: 1
I think Sally is her neighbour? It appears she just needs to yell over the wall and Sally comes running 🤣. I'm still so confused as to why in court, she will be addressed and sentenced using her dead name.
yes It’s the neighbour, was she the one who was supposed to be helping Jess with the dogs (obviously not now she’s leaving the country)

She said it’s in her dead name as that’s what she was known as when the crime was committed. You would have thought though if she’s legally changed her name they would use that one.

Does anyone know if this story about getting a new date of birth when you get your GRC true?

Reactions: 2
I am sure that you can not change your date of birth even adoption certs still have the same date of birth. Surely they can't say uou weren't born on that date your gender is assigned at birth not the date!!

Shall we just a quick recap of the thread would hate for us to loose this after soo long..

H still spending the ever growing GFM/gifts for transitioning.
Weatherspoons has gone into liquidation now H has stopped drinking.
Trip to A&E provided yes H cheated on Jess butno spiking involved couldn’t be told
About sniff due to wasting of time.

solicitor basically bails on H and is told to pack up.

J is so poorly with the vid she can’t even keep up how many hours before her freedom starts.

H uses dirty liquid and is convinced she now has vid too.

packs half the dirty laundry basket ready to be sent down.

2.3k people in tears due to a stranger now leaving the world of TT and will never cope with out her.

1.3k peoples wages are now going to be increased

that is all

Tune in tomorrow to find out if she goes down !!! Drum roll please 🥁
ps someone keep me informed I have such a busy day tomorrow that I’m going to miss literally everything.
also if you wanna tag me in any new people
Please do.
I think your all a brilliant bunch and your banter quite clearly rolls of each and everyone of us..

#. We are family 🎵 I got all my sisters with me 🎵😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Shall we just a quick recap of the thread would hate for us to loose this after soo long..

Trip to A&E provided yes H cheated on Jess butno spiking involved couldn’t be told

J is so poorly with the vid she can’t even keep up how many hours before her freedom starts.

2.3k people in tears due to a stranger now leaving the world of TT and will never cope with out her.

that is all

ps someone keep me informed I have such a busy day tomorrow that I’m going to miss literally everything.
Please do.
I think your all a brilliant bunch and your banter quite clearly rolls of each and everyone of us..

Brilliant recap! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If she goes ‘dahhhhn’ tomorrow - the offer of the bare arse still stands. I’m more likely to win the euro millions!!!

• Haha

that is all

Please do.

*Holly style emotion like when she gets a gift* oh my god, thank you so much for the excellent recap!

No, it was brilliant though 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

that is all

Please do.

That is an excellent recap of this week's events
You did forget the whole the group was spiked even Rob might of been!!

That is an excellent recap of this week's events
You did forget the whole the group was spiked even Rob might of been!!
Didn’t quite seem fair to bring everyone in to it when H is clearly the one who needs attention 😂😂
Why not make her last few hours memorable 🙂

Thank you as usual I come out as the thread might end. haha

Reactions: 3
Holly's farewell video 🤣 someone is now managing her account whilst she is away. So do we get lives from some rando if she does actually get banged up?

• Haha
So am I understanding this right? Holly did a test with the liquid jess had done her test with which was positive?? So holly stuck her swab in with jess' covod positive snot?? Of course it's going to be positive then? How could it not be you bleeping idiot? For someone who knows everything she sure is stupid!!!. Maybe I'm taking that up wrong cos I missed her this evening.

Did anyone see several people asking how long 30 months was?? I heard her once or twice saying 30 months is 2 and a half years and checked the comments. This confirms my suspicion that her followers are genuinely too stupid to keep up with her lies so they believe every word!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ahaha H's goodbye video ffs she's not dead, get a f×kin grip.

She committed a crime, so she's doing the 'time'.

Actions have consequences.

Why are these people so deluded to think H is innocent I mean seriously.

As for this account being looked after by someone else what a joke? Who cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.