Holly Stanley #10 No shame, no fame just looks like she’s on the game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The farewell video 🤣🤣🤣 it's like she's going on death row. The fact she's used the pictures she's eye fking herself in too 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus I can only wonder who’s taken over the account with a video like that..
shall I send funeral flowers to court tomorrow or is it just a standing normal sentencing I’m soo confused.
Orrr is it H pretending to be “
Someone “ I mean if I was sent down my account would go down Too what good is it to anyone else !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
shall I send funeral flowers to court tomorrow or is it just a standing normal sentencing I’m soo confused.
Someone “ I mean if I was sent down my account would go down Too what good is it to anyone else !
Bet that video has been in her drafts for weeks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah I don’t think anyone’s taken over her account yet I reckon she made that video herself😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg the person taking over my account doesn't want to be known so they make a video saying I'm now looking after Holly's account with pictures of Holly??? Does that mean the person taking over the account is in fact Holly as "I'm taking over" and all you see is Holly

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I deleted my quote because I dropped myself on in the screen shot LOL

Basically. I said we won’t see her live today as be going in dressed as a bloke I’m almost sure of it.
Then the screen shot was the comments on the goodbye video lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
842C659A-C6ED-42A8-8D8A-7B2E78405398.png

Why are the minions lying saying they’ve seen hormones? Liars!😂 Taken a leaf out of hollys book.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I deleted my quote because I dropped myself on in the screen shot LOL

Basically. I said we won’t see her live today as be going in dressed as a bloke I’m almost sure of it.
Then the screen shot was the comments on the goodbye video lol
Yes yes YES !!
If your going somewhere and your being called by “ your dead name “ then I 100% think she’s going dressed as old her.
I also think J and H do go out together but you never see this because she again is infact dressed as SL.
Maybe just a thought could be wrong but is there ever a wrong in this whole drama.
Plus I most defiantly wouldn’t want to be walking into a male jail dressed as a female haha talk snout
Opening yourself up on day one.

Reactions: 4
Yes yes YES !!
If your going somewhere and your being called by “ your dead name “ then I 100% think she’s going dressed as old her.
I also think J and H do go out together but you never see this because she again is infact dressed as SL.
Maybe just a thought could be wrong but is there ever a wrong in this whole drama.
Plus I most defiantly wouldn’t want to be walking into a male jail dressed as a female haha talk snout
Opening yourself up on day one.

yes I agree

Well. We shall see what happens later with the “update”

Bet bag was repacked this morning. Lol

Who we all gonna watch and chat about now 😂

Reactions: 3
Wait we are on thread 10.. I've been so busy for days..just read the recap, has Holly cheated on jess?!

Reactions: 1
yes I agree

Well. We shall see what happens later with the “update”

Bet bag was repacked this morning. Lol

Who we all gonna watch and chat about now 😂
Absolutely darling. The "transition" was only ever for gifts, we all saw through that though. What time is Holly in court? I'm looking forward to the update 🤣.

Reactions: 1
Wait we are on thread 10.. I've been so busy for days..just read the recap, has Holly cheated on jess?!
Well the new story is …
Red coat …
She was flirting with someone video had paused , and someone had said red coat should
I tell J what happened, I’m not saying nothing but
Im sure J wouldn’t want to know…

so the rumour is yes she had cheated but no one will ever find out.
I mean she was spiked when this was happening so who knows maybe it was all in her head 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
What have I just watched ….. it’s like the montage they show at the Crematorium before they close the curtains !!
The more time I spend on Tik Tok, the more I am convinced that 75% of the Human Race are not ok!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.