Holly Stanley #10 No shame, no fame just looks like she’s on the game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still keeping her minions hanging for an update. That’s how much she values them. Must be taking longer to concoct more lies

Reactions: 4
Still keeping her minions hanging for an update. That’s how much she values them. Must be taking longer to concoct more lies
She did say last week she didn't give a f#ck about them all....oh she'll say she's been in bed so sick..ok holly 😂 bet ye she's been dying to go live..she'll be missing all the 💰💰

• Haha
🤔🤔 I wonder if Dave and Stanley will ever get neutered she hasn't said a word about The dogs being done since the day she got him

🤔🤔 I wonder if Dave and Stanley will ever get neutered she hasn't said a word about The dogs being done since the day she got him
Yes this exactly !!! And poor dolly. She'll be pregnant again, no way will they spend to get her done in August

• Angry
I can't even 😂😂😂😂😂 you have got me in absolute bits 😆😆😆

the resemblance is uncanny isn’t it.

Well Hollys minions if your reading all this you wanna wake up she hasn’t come on to update you guys at all 🥲 which just shows doesn’t it how much you meant to her.
Bunch of silly cash cows 🙄

In other news. What do I have for tea tonight I can’t be arsed to cook lol

• Haha
I can’t cope 😂😭 this is my fave soap opera honestly. Was in Chester station today and did think wonder if I’ll see the oracle herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has replied to 1 comment under her video. 🤪 but she can't let her "fans" know.

(I had to delete the ss my profile pic was in there 🤣)

She has replied to 1 comment under her video. 🤪 but she can't let her "fans" know.

(I had to delete the ss my profile pic was in there 🤣)
I seen the quote she wrote and it's made.me angry the way she went "I'm still here haha" hate the way she put haha on the end of her comment :mad: she thinks she's infallible

Reactions: 5
I seen the quote she wrote and it's made.me angry the way she went "I'm still here haha" hate the way she put haha on the end of her comment :mad: she thinks she's infallible
We all knew this was going to happen. I wonder what she will come up with on 22nd to get out of it again. 🙄

Did she not say she is waiting on Daves previous owner paying for him to get fixed?? Did they not rescue him? Why on earth would they pay for him to get done if they didnt even want the dog to the point he had to get rescued?
Youd think Jess would know better, with her previously being some sort of 'dog expert trainer' 🤯😭

So she’s now clarifying that the court did in fact do a LFT test there and then. But took til NOW to recognise peoples chatter and announce it? Popping in and out of peoples lives on and off all day rather than doing what she does best and jumping on a live herself to explain.

So she’s now clarifying that the court did in fact do a LFT test there and then. But took til NOW to recognise peoples chatter and announce it? Popping in and out of peoples lives on and off all day rather than doing what she does best and jumping on a live herself to explain.
Much to poorly to come live today
I imagine be tomorrow when the dust settles lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.