Holly Stanley #10 No shame, no fame just looks like she’s on the game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video is BS..too scared to face the music on live holly and does that video, it really is laughable now, you really are a laughing stock holly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
shes made herself look a bigger liar with coming on with that video - the reason she hasnt went live cos she cannot face the comments and questions!

Reactions: 9
I mean PF probably doesn’t know the whole truth..

But cover stops you getting your sentence that has already been post poned once already, no wonder people are out there doing proper crimes if this is how the system works.
Proper shambles isn’t the word.

lock her up and let he be done with it, if it was me I’d be sething that it’s just being dragged out so long.

you know exactly whats going to happen on the 22th July they’ll be like it’s costing us too much money here’s a fine slap on the wrist he done with it.
1.3k people : can’t believe I funded a prison wish list for absolutely no reason.

as for moving …
Maybe J is moving but moving as in moving out 😂😂 the drama has be there somewhere right ?

she can’t be moving abroad because she’d be flying in a non legal name by the looks of court.

But at this moment in time im even considering if im even who I really after all these years.

minions wake up and smell the coffee because PayPal ain’t giving you a refund back on this one

🥱 bring us something exciting H, your drama and life so far is less interesting than a children story book.

Reactions: 5
Also that's another point how is Jess going abroad when holly has said so openly that they can't go abroad cos Jess hasn't got a passport 😂

Also, all her wishlists aren't working now..think she's taken them down FOR NOW..they'll be back on tomorrow probably

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought she said she was moving country not abroad so it’s Scotland or wales isn’t it or did I miss something

Reactions: 2
Do we think she’ll be back on live tomorrow lol 😂
Absolutely darrrling (y)

It made me giggle before in reply to the comment on her video when somebody was saying she was a liar and PF never lies..holly did indeed reply back to the comment and said the reason why I haven't been on live is because I was supposed to go to prison today and I'm spending the time with my wife. Funny that, cos holly always seems to be racing to the boiler to go live when Jess is there..she seizes any opportunity to go live at the weekend when Jess is there so what's different about today 😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolutely darrrling (y)

It made me giggle before in reply to the comment on her video when somebody was saying she was a liar and PF never lies..holly did indeed reply back to the comment and said the reason why I haven't been on live is because I was supposed to go to prison today and I'm spending the time with my wife. Funny that, cos holly always seems to be racing to the boiler to go live when Jess is there..she seizes any opportunity to go live at the weekend when Jess is there so what's different about today 😂🤷‍♀️
Racing to the boiler 😂😂😂 killed me off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolutely darrrling (y)

BOOOKYA TITTAGE DARLING

She’s obviously super poorly resting lol and spending time with Jess 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Have you seen the comment made by jayde on her video..sorry I've previously liked jayde,.thought she was ok but she's an obvious supporter of holly. My question to jayde is there are 2 sides to every story, listen to ppl and what's happened :mad:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.