Holly Stanley #10 No shame, no fame just looks like she’s on the game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just saw her little sad video, omg 🙄🙄
Was definitely Holly that done it she has a habit of pretending to be other people! Fool

What time was the court at does anybody know? I wonder what shes up to right now 👀

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20220706-102430_TikTok.jpg

totally living for fluuuus live this morning!! As much as he creeps me right out, the comments are all factual, so many more people are opening their eyes to Holly!!

Arhhh hes phoning the court for an update i love it

Reactions: 10
Omg.

covid got it postponed lol. She’ll be bak online.
22nd July now.
How convenient

Reactions: 7
Postponed til 22nd July for positive covid test!! Bet she didn’t think Flu would find that out lol

Reactions: 5
Yeah how long before shes on live? Shes obviously gona drag it out so everyone is soooo worried about her, she will come on quite normal as well

Reactions: 4
Yeah how long before shes on live? Shes obviously gona drag it out so everyone is soooo worried about her, she will come on quite normal as well

or. She won’t and would post update video that been sent down. Not knowing flu exposed her. So everyone will know she’s a liar.
How funny would that be lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.