Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whoitsme

Shall we just a quick recap of the thread would hate for us to loose this after soo long..

H still spending the ever growing GFM/gifts for transitioning.
Weatherspoons has gone into liquidation now H has stopped drinking.
Trip to A&E provided yes H cheated on Jess butno spiking involved couldn’t be told
About sniff due to wasting of time.

solicitor basically bails on H and is told to pack up.

J is so poorly with the vid she can’t even keep up how many hours before her freedom starts.

H uses dirty liquid and is convinced she now has vid too.

packs half the dirty laundry basket ready to be sent down.

2.3k people in tears due to a stranger now leaving the world of TT and will never cope with out her.

1.3k peoples wages are now going to be increased

that is all

Tune in tomorrow to find out if she goes down !!! Drum roll please 🥁
ps someone keep me informed I have such a busy day tomorrow that I’m going to miss literally everything.
also if you wanna tag me in any new people
Please do.
I think your all a brilliant bunch and your banter quite clearly rolls of each and everyone of us..

#. We are family 🎵 I got all my sisters with me 🎵😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

TheRealQueen

Size of them NOSTRILS darling AROOOOOTS

someone said must be struggling as flaring them lol. Then suddenly flares them so big I almost got sucked in

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Smunbunny

Chatty Member
“I’m medicating not smoking “ but the other day to look cool she was “blazing” when on with G crew 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Foxgloves

“They never say anything about the good I do” well babes you never thanked us for mass reporting that account when you were doxxed and how we all agreed it was disgusting behaviour which you didn’t deserve!

Reactions: 14

Applepickles

Chatty Member
She just won’t admit that she reads here 😂 instead she says ‘you should have seen the hate I got on my Instagram for going to hospital’ we all know you read here Holly, shut up 😂

• Haha

thisisnotmyrealnamex

Chatty Member
I’ve just joined and wtf is ‘now need a drinks fund Hahahha’ sorry? I literally haven’t eaten a full meal in 3 days as I cannot even afford to buy a food shop until next week, and this rat gets treated like a celebrity? Fuming
THIS is where all jokes come to a halt , and this is what makes you realise what a piece of shit Holly and every single person that supports the criminal for anything she does. Sitting there bragging about all this stuff, the clothes on her back were all donated to her! Yet she brags about the money her and her wife supposedly have?! AND everyones to dish out £1 to get them a fancy meal/drinks/ anything for that matter! Does she realise that some people do not even have 20p never mind £1 to give to some scumbag that sits on her arse being a dick all day. Out of order. Nobody should ever ever have to struggle for food, but the times we are living in is so hard for alot of people!!!

I really really hope you are ok. I wish I could help you. 😢❤❤❤

Some people are too proud and humble to ask for help and would rather sit and starve (been there myself plenty of times.) Yet this clown is lavishing it up, shes an animal and needs locked away.

• Heart

Lacroix

Shes not smoking, she's medicating. It's just an unrelated coincidence that her medicine is on fire and she's breathing it in. Not smoking though.

• Haha
Each and every person on this thread is an incredible human being. At least we can all go to bed at night knowing we work and pay for our own lifestyles, our children are all well looked after and happy and we have people around us that love us. We have all been through shit, who hasn't? But it's how you build yourself back up and carry on through it that matters, it's life lessons and it's what makes us stronger and better. If anything Holly is the jealous one, because take away the gifts and TT and what does she actually have? A dead relationship, no friends, no drive to succeed in anything in life, children she doesn't see and a jail sentence looming over her.

So weird little mods that monitor here, stick that in your pipe and smoke it 🖕🏻😘.

• Heart

thisisnotmyrealnamex

Chatty Member
She only shaves her beard so that her makeup goes on better, if not she would keep it. So she doesnt truly wish to look/be feminine then? Hmm doesnt add up to me. Thats a cross dresser in my opinion, I said what I said.

ohdoris

VIP Member
What have I just watched ….. it’s like the montage they show at the Crematorium before they close the curtains !!
The more time I spend on Tik Tok, the more I am convinced that 75% of the Human Race are not ok!

• Haha
She just won’t admit that she reads here 😂 instead she says ‘you should have seen the hate I got on my Instagram for going to hospital’ we all know you read here Holly, shut up 😂
to be fair to her, she did get hate on Insta because I got drunk the other night and sent her a 10,000 word dissertation on how much I hate her 😂

I do notice how everything’s changed since there’s been more critique on here. Even down to the way she speaks to the dogs after she was slated on here about not letting dogs be natural and constantly mentioning which dogs get walked with her and which with Jess/Natalie. It’s subtle mentions that she didn’t mention before but since they’ve been put on here she’s clarifying 😂 fucking slag 🤫🫣😂

Also, during my drunk thoughts right now. I want to let the new viewers know and remind the long term viewers that Jess old username was Jessica Rabid which literally means she had Rabies.
Jess has Rabies, pass it on.

On second thoughts, H gave Jess rabies, pass it on 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

My name is red

VIP Member
You know what I feel so proud of myself and hubby knowing our house is paid and we've a nice garden , a hot tub knowing nobody has paid towards our lifestyle..i feel so embarrassed for her and Jess. Jess obviously has no shame at all either.

• Heart

Applepickles

Chatty Member
F29CD7E1-EDBE-4A91-B98A-4E04ABE2111E.jpeg

Stop it 😂😂my baby is 12 weeks old. He doesn’t do very much apart from sleep most of the day, on me. He’s not running around causing havoc, he’s happily asleep so I can sit on my phone while he does so. When he wakes up, my phone goes down. Speak to Lauren won’t you, didn’t her child choke while she was modding for Hols? And wasn’t he throwing ketchup up the wall? I can assure you my baby will have my full attention when he’s awake. Try again hun x

• Heart
  • Haha