Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CatHun

VIP Member
This thread has 31 pages in two years. Calm down Sue, the tattlers don’t care about you boo.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Pinkii

VIP Member
She can’t win, if she had went all influencer and got a 7 bedroom house everyone will be going on about why she needs that space.

nothing wrong with a bungalow, and good on her for not feeling the need to buy more than she needs.

I think because a bungalow is mainly known for older people, people get the wrong impression. A bungalow is still a type of house.

Reactions: 26

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Really? They are all owned by OAPs near me so that’s what makes me feel like it doesn’t really fit with her image. I’m not by the sea though so perhaps that’s not the case in Brighton?
All the bungalows near me are family homes... and stunning! I’d love one! Near the sea too

Why am I acting like I’m the ceo for bungalows

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I grew up in a British bungalow and always referred to it as a house... I would never have said to my friends “come round to my bungalow for tea” 😂 it’s a house! She does a lot of cringeworthy things but this is a bit bizarre. Also, my parents bungalow was worth more than your average semi-detached property in their area, due to garden size and number of bedrooms it had. Sorry to go off on a bungalow rant, I feel weirdly protective of it and this bit of hate just doesn’t make any sense to me personally. For all her faults, she’s actually done something sensible for a change.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

thereshegoesagain

I really, really hate her hair. It makes her look like a try-hard 45 year old mum who drops off her kids at the school gate then spends her days brunching and going to Pilates classes.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Please let sassy Sue be the prime example of how wealthy people are keeping fast fashion alive and well. This bitch can afford to do her research, be discerning and pay a little more for clothing that’s not fast fashion, but instead she works with Missguided. Not to mention we’re all at home, no one’s going out and she has absolutely NO PLACE to wear any of this shittily made, ill-fitting crap to.

• Heart

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
So Susie is another ‘influencer’ to sign the ‘Close Down Tattle Life’ petition. Bit rude. It’s free speech, it only exists because you’re not allowed any constructive criticism on these people’s comments, else it gets deleted or you get piled on by people with no critical thinking skills. It’s a forum ABOUT influencers/you tubers/whatever not FOR them. It’s not trolling, it’s discussion, the rules are what happens on Tattle stays on Tattle. If you don’t like it, don’t read it. What other people think of you is none your business.

mascarara

She is so full of herself, it's incredibly unappealing. Even that photo up there - it's not about the hair at all, is it? No, it's just a big "Look at my bloated lips and cleavage, how hot am I?"

It's so easy to see how influencer minds work. They take photos where they think they look like hot shit and then tack on some random product/brand to make it seem like that post actually has a point. When all it ever is is an exercise in narcissism and vanity. Because fuck self respect and humility right?

(First post ever on Tattle btw, so hi everyone! Sorry for the rant, it's been a long week and I have no patience for this vapid pouting idiot)

• Heart

cba_2020

I wish she would stop calling things a 'christnas miracle' she said it so many times in her last couple of videos and has said it at least 3 time in this new one and I am only halfway through. It will be a Christmas miracle if I am still subscribed to you by the end of December at this rate hun

• Haha

S12345

A come shopping with me today. Does she do anything besides shop? First couple of mins in she makes Ryan go and queue up outside Homesense while she stays warm in the car 🙄 What a princess. Why didn’t she wear one of her 300 practical coats to keep her warm and wait outside like the minions?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Jaybtee

VIP Member
She talks about these very ordinary jackets like that apprentice task when they say “sell me this pen” 😂 30 mins of absolute bumbling

• Haha
Reactions: 20

CatHun

VIP Member
The caption was that they were wearing matching jumpers and so now she was officially a crazy dog mama. Errm you weren’t when you shipped her off to live with your mum for 18 months while you lived in that flat

• Haha
Reactions: 19

MissD

In a normal year these hauls would be too much...but this year when no one’s going out?

MissD

I always think it’s a bit of a risk for influencers to share that petition. It just means their followers who haven’t heard of Tattle might look it up, and notice that it isn’t quite the bullying test they make out.

Beatrix

Her home just feels so empty, she keeps 'revealing' room makeovers but they look half done because there's nothing in them. I guess her home being an empty vessel perfectly reflects Suzie's personality though.

• Haha
Reactions: 17