HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stop cringing at her when she does that awkward ‘sexy’ smile to herself in the camera 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Susie is another ‘influencer’ to sign the ‘Close Down Tattle Life’ petition. Bit rude. It’s free speech, it only exists because you’re not allowed any constructive criticism on these people’s comments, else it gets deleted or you get piled on by people with no critical thinking skills. It’s a forum ABOUT influencers/you tubers/whatever not FOR them. It’s not trolling, it’s discussion, the rules are what happens on Tattle stays on Tattle. If you don’t like it, don’t read it. What other people think of you is none your business.

Reactions: 21
Obviously I'm biased but I don't think that Tattlers are bullies. Shaming of any kind is not tolerated, people call out racist and antisemitic clichés when they show up in discussion and we keep the kids out of the discussion -- there are harsh words but all the criticism is pretty fair imo

Reactions: 11
So Susie is another ‘influencer’ to sign the ‘Close Down Tattle Life’ petition. Bit rude. It’s free speech, it only exists because you’re not allowed any constructive criticism on these people’s comments, else it gets deleted or you get piled on by people with no critical thinking skills. It’s a forum ABOUT influencers/you tubers/whatever not FOR them. It’s not trolling, it’s discussion, the rules are what happens on Tattle stays on Tattle. If you don’t like it, don’t read it. What other people think of you is none your business.
100% agree. Would these influencers prefer we direct all these comments at them personally? I love a good gossip and I can guarantee a lot of these influencers do too. I wouldn’t ever direct any hate at them personally, I don’t know them so what if I want to come on here and talk with other people about the content they choose to share 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 10
I did not know there was a petition to close down Tattle Life. I am so sad.
If anything though, it shows how vain those people are, because they would not know about Tattle if they didn't google themselves all day long.
I do agree with you that such blogs would not exist if influencers allowed followers to leave honest comments (not hate comments though).

Does anyone know who else signed the petition?

Plus I doubt that Suzie is actually concerned about bullying, she's just annoyed that she gets called out on her shopping and her ridiculous narcissism on here which are 2 veeeery fair points to criticise imo

I always think it’s a bit of a risk for influencers to share that petition. It just means their followers who haven’t heard of Tattle might look it up, and notice that it isn’t quite the bullying test they make out.

Reactions: 19
It’s not bullying ffs. We don’t take our conversations over to their space. It’s not allowed for starters, it would be deleted instantly and more importantly - the majority of us on here are decent people and just want a safe space to chat and discuss people (who put their lives out there let us not forget). They get praise when they do something commendable and get slated when they do something stupid. I bet the majority of them just see the words gossip site and assume it’s a troll site. Wrong!

Reactions: 11
Does anyone remember when she "started" her own clothing line and called it bossy, release one hoody and then never did anything else with it again? In fact it looks like she completely shut down the IG she made for it loool

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I did not know there was a petition to close down Tattle Life. I am so sad.
If anything though, it shows how vain those people are, because they would not know about Tattle if they didn't google themselves all day long.
I do agree with you that such blogs would not exist if influencers allowed followers to leave honest comments (not hate comments though).

Does anyone know who else signed the petition?
I think a lot of them have. Sally Hughes (who I don’t know much about) definitely has. Gabriella more than likely - she love to read here 🙄 If you look at the petition it has the names of all that have signed.

Reactions: 2
Agree with the above, TL and GG are both great especially as influencers just delete or block anything less than kissing their asses. Thanks to these forums I'm so much more savvy with the bullshit these influencers peddle in general - I think it's useful info for anyone to know.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This thread has 31 pages in two years. Calm down Sue, the tattlers don’t care about you boo.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
100% agree. Would these influencers prefer we direct all these comments at them personally? I love a good gossip and I can guarantee a lot of these influencers do too. I wouldn’t ever direct any hate at them personally, I don’t know them so what if I want to come on here and talk with other people about the content they choose to share 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄
Haha.
A few of them have been rumbled as being members 'discussing' their colleagues under pseudo identities, when they are actually discussing someone they know and work with irl!

I was checking out Pinterest today saving pins for a certain designer bag I’m looking to buy in the future. I suddenly seee hellooctober post come up on Pinterest. And I clicked on her account to see her saved pins — and I tit you not guys, I saw a pinboard named “wedding” which had pictures of wedding gowns, rings, wedding banquets, hairstyles, bridesmaid dresses saved in it. Twas last updated 2 months back.
After all the constant tortured content about how she is some boss, she wants to live alone cause he is a busy DJ.. is she already thinking wedding rings and planning a wedding?! based on the amount of gibberish she keeps talking I expected her to even accept an engagement ring from someone in 5 years ... HONEST TO GOD. She keeps saying a million times she is happy exploring and taking things slowly..
I wonder if he knows?
She wants a big blogger wedding, just like inthefrow but is pretending she's an independent woman, happy in her own company? Wonder if her communication skills are as great with emily canham's brother himself. Or is he in the dark?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Agree with the above, TL and GG are both great especially as influencers just delete or block anything less than kissing their asses. Thanks to these forums I'm so much more savvy with the bullshit these influencers peddle in general - I think it's useful info for anyone to know.
I can see why all the influencers are against these forums now.......

Reactions: 7
I can see why all the influencers are against these forums now.......
I view Tattle and GG as an accountability tool and a sounding board. These sites wouldn’t be as popular as they are if influencers didn’t delete their constructive comments or do stupid tit, actually put time and effort into the jobs, were actually honest about gifted and sponsored content and had some integrity. Probably more than half of us started off actually enjoying them, and then they morphed into self-obsessed, lying, environmentally unfriendly twats. Sooo...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.