HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL I love that she's avoiding calling it a haul.

I think she just knows that her time is running out fast. She doesn't have anything else to offer, so is shamelessly doing countless hauls as they're the only vids that get a notable amount of views. So she's aff linking to death to pay for the rest of her house.

Honestly, what is the future for Suze in terms of content?

Reactions: 8
LOL I love that she's avoiding calling it a haul.
Same 😂 Most of those outfits were terrible too. What’s with all the faux leather? 🤢 Plus does she want to keep saying every video that’s she’s 5”2 for the “new followers”? 🙄

Reactions: 6
Same 😂 Most of those outfits were terrible too. What’s with all the faux leather? 🤢 Plus does she want to keep saying every video that’s she’s 5”2 for the “new followers”? 🙄
She thinks being short makes her more attractive i guess. She always mentions how small, little, tiny and petite she is. I figure is is to try and get others to start mentioning it too, sadly most people seem to think she is sort of normal / average. The horror!

Reactions: 6
The caption was that they were wearing matching jumpers and so now she was officially a crazy dog mama. Errm you weren’t when you shipped her off to live with your mum for 18 months while you lived in that flat

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"I haven't got my fillers topped up in a while so I have no fillers right now"

Riiiiiight.
Fillers last at least a year or two right? So hers might not be as plump as the week she got them, but her face is certainly very clearly filler-ed still. Oh Suzie...

Reactions: 5
The caption was that they were wearing matching jumpers and so now she was officially a crazy dog mama. Errm you weren’t when you shipped her off to live with your mum for 18 months while you lived in that flat
The sad thing is, she only took Nala back because the boyfriend wanted a dog.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Another haul. Bore off..
is she still with the boyfriend, I assume so if she has the dog, is he still living rent free in her house, I unfollowed her when she moved, and her Instagram is a haze of beige vapid-ness and blow job lips, I refuse to look at it.

Reactions: 4
is she still with the boyfriend, I assume so if she has the dog, is he still living rent free in her house, I unfollowed her when she moved, and her Instagram is a haze of beige vapid-ness and blow job lips, I refuse to look at it.
She’s still with him. He was in a couple of recent videos and he has his own house which she’s been staying at while work has been carried out at hers. Think he’s always had his own place but just stayed at hers during the first lockdown.

Reactions: 3
Think he’s always had his own place but just stayed at hers during the first lockdown.
he moved in months and months before that because he was getting his kitchen done, well before last summer I believe.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.