HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just in awe that she just did a Zara (vs Mango) haul and now she’s back doing another Zara haul.

Her comment about those pleather Sandy from Grease pants being too big...I just can’t with her. They bleeping fit. Those croc ones though OMG. HIDEOUS. And with the silly rolled up ankles 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
She 100% deletes comments on Youtube. I replied to her story asking what brands she should compare in a haul next to call her out about her excessive shopping and she blocked me 😂

I mean...if you have no qualms about your shady business you would stick to your guns but she's aware that it's all bullshit

Reactions: 3
She 100% deletes comments on Youtube. I replied to her story asking what brands she should compare in a haul next to call her out about her excessive shopping and she blocked me 😂

I mean...if you have no qualms about your shady business you would stick to your guns but she's aware that it's all bullshit
🙄 Typical snoozey. It's actually just disgusting the amount of clothes she's hauling at this point. But what's worrying is that so many of her viewers don't seem to see a problem with it!

But what other 'wisdom' has she got to impart? All she knows is fashion, hair, tanning and how to decorate a home so it looks like every other home account on IG.

Reactions: 1
I know this is unkind, but I can’t help it.
Her mouth reminds me of a Tweenie’s mouth 🙈
You know the kids tv show?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is so full of herself, it's incredibly unappealing. Even that photo up there - it's not about the hair at all, is it? No, it's just a big "Look at my bloated lips and cleavage, how hot am I?"

It's so easy to see how influencer minds work. They take photos where they think they look like hot tit and then tack on some random product/brand to make it seem like that post actually has a point. When all it ever is is an exercise in narcissism and vanity. Because duck self respect and humility right?

(First post ever on Tattle btw, so hi everyone! Sorry for the rant, it's been a long week and I have no patience for this vapid pouting idiot)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She is so full of herself, it's incredibly unappealing. Even that photo up there - it's not about the hair at all, is it? No, it's just a big "Look at my bloated lips and cleavage, how hot am I?"

It's so easy to see how influencer minds work. They take photos where they think they look like hot tit and then tack on some random product/brand to make it seem like that post actually has a point. When all it ever is is an exercise in narcissism and vanity. Because duck self respect and humility right?

(First post ever on Tattle btw, so hi everyone! Sorry for the rant, it's been a long week and I have no patience for this vapid pouting idiot)
Agreed. The way she pouts and poses when she’s modeling clothes, she is clearly feeling herself a lot.

Reactions: 6
But what other 'wisdom' has she got to impart? All she knows is fashion, hair, tanning and how to decorate a home so it looks like every other home account on IG.
I think suggesting she knows anything about any of those things in itself is a compliment 🤣 haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'd like her thought process of choosing to have cosmetic work done. Tbh i would be interested in her though process, she talks about her piercings and tattoos so what's rhe difference? ?

I'd like her thought process of choosing to have cosmetic work done. Tbh i would be interested in her though process, she talks about her piercings and tattoos so what's rhe difference? ?
Her thought process...? We live in a world where we're flooded with unrealistic body ideals and young women who live on social media can get especially obsessed with getting a certain type of body that will give them attention, likes, fame and money.

It's not a mystery. I doubt you'd learn anything about Snoozie. And she was never someone who had a major complex about her nose, her boobs or whatever could have brought on psychological distress. It's 100% a vanity project

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Her thought process...? We live in a world where we're flooded with unrealistic body ideals and young women who live on social media can get especially obsessed with getting a certain type of body that will give them attention, likes, fame and money.

It's not a mystery. I doubt you'd learn anything about Snoozie. And she was never someone who had a major complex about her nose, her boobs or whatever could have brought on psychological distress. It's 100% a vanity project
Well, more where to go, how they choose their surgeon, the cost etc.
Why they did it, was therapy sort prior or deemed unnecessary, how it effects their job (being a salesperson for brands) how they plan on the upkeep or when they will have it redone or removed etc.

Are they happy with the results etc.

This is more interesting to me that a tattoo and piercings story tbh.

Last edited:
Well, more where to go, how they choose their surgeon, the cost etc.
Why they did it, was therapy sort prior or deemed unnecessary, how it effects their job (being a salesperson for brands) how they plan on the upkeep or when they will have it redone or removed etc.

Are they happy with the results etc.

This is more interesting to me that a tattoo and piercings story tbh.
Skin Decision on Netflix was pretty compelling if this is a subject that interests you! And you get to see normal people and not vapid influencers only interested in their looks ;)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.