Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

runforitmarty

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember when she "started" her own clothing line and called it bossy, release one hoody and then never did anything else with it again? In fact it looks like she completely shut down the IG she made for it loool

• Haha
Reactions: 17

ccocopops_16

Chatty Member
Also call me a snob, but if I were looking for some real practical clothing I'd turn to Patagonia, North Face, Fjallraven, etc. You know, real brands with expertise, not freaking Zara.

• Heart

hnoz

VIP Member
She can’t win, if she had went all influencer and got a 7 bedroom house everyone will be going on about why she needs that space.

nothing wrong with a bungalow, and good on her for not feeling the need to buy more than she needs.

I think because a bungalow is mainly known for older people, people get the wrong impression. A bungalow is still a type of house.
I agree, she bought quite young and alone in the south even a bungalow that is a pretty decent achievement and at least she hasn't been lying about it.

I don't think she is lying by saying house instead of bungalow at the start, I don't know anyone who would say it isn't a house just because it is over 1 floor. Thats reaching imo.

ccocopops_16

Chatty Member
Every single video she’ll mention being 5”2 and a size 8 now 🙄 for “the new viewers” 🤔
This girl is so unbelievably embarrassing.

Hey Suze, I'm also 5"2 but I weigh 44 kg and am a size 6 with a size 4 waist and I'm a 32DD. You're not the only thin girl with boobs in the world.

Reactions: 16

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Its not a point of she cant win its a point of she made out she had bought a house when its a bungalow.
Depending on what definition you look, a house can simply be defined as ‘a place of shelter and accommodation’. To me, a house is an umbrella term, and that includes a bungalow. Moaning that she said ‘house’ instead of ‘bungalow’ is just splitting hairs. The girl
Has bought herself a properly - good on her! Who cares that it’s ‘Just’ a bungalow.

fallouou

I know right. “2020 continues to surprise me” ... about a jacket. Get a hobby.

• Haha

MissD

Did anyone else really enjoy watching her while we were in lockdown? I really enjoyed her videos and looked forward to her updates. I honestly don’t think I’ve clicked on a single video of hers now in over two months...they’re all hauls so 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
It’s funny she put up that insta story of her old footage being like a “real life Emily in Paris”. I remember when I first started watching Sue she was constantly being told she was the spit of Lily Collins. It’s something I don’t think she appreciated at the time. She was such a classic beauty. So clean and fresh looking, gorgeous skin and brows and just an all round joy to watch. What the hell happened 😅

• Haha

lemonadefizz12

Her hair looks amazing in a bob like that but she ruins the whole video by talking about it for about 20 minutes 😂 seriously, why can’t she give a brief update? It comes across as totally vain talking about yourself as much as she does for that long.
She also rambles about bedding and cushions for far too long, explaining shit about a king size duvet suits her personality better... Jesus Christ 😂😐
I can’t cope with her house being so plain and boring too and her bed looking like a toddlers in that size bedroom. She goes on about not affording and rushing into purchasing everything so quickly as it costs so much which is great and very realistic but she’s not realistic and it’s not about affording it at all (she’s spent thousands on clothing since moving so play the realistic affording shit card another time) but I can guarantee she’s mentioning the bed a million times and furniture so much waiting for offers for free shit instead! Have some class and stop giving Zara all your cash and buy a bed and bloody furniture!
Last thing 😂 she annoys me explaining what her style is and the ‘vibe’... we have Instagram, your vibe and style is fashionable, trendy, boho and Scandi which every bugger on home insta accounts have already done susie, please don’t keep explaining like you’ve created a whole look and it’s not all ripped straight off Pinterest and insta. The end (sorry 😂)

• Heart

Rondoodle

VIP Member
New to commenting on this thread. Hi! Did she seriously describe thermals as ‘pieces’?! This word needs to die.

mascarara

I had to laugh when she claimed that people have been panicking that she’s not doing vlogtober this year. Who are these people? I hope I never meet them.

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
OMG 50 MINUTES OF SAYING NOTHING!

that has to be a world record. holy fuck.
I just realized, this is her rationalizing not doing Vlogtober this year (nobody cares) 🙄🙄🙄 So, basically, income is lower due to Covid and it’s easier and more financially beneficial to do sit down vids where she can affliate link to high heaven. Got it, Sue 👍🏼

Reactions: 14
She is the epitome of trying to be someone she’s not. The “chic” bob, designer handbags and millions upon millions of haul videos aren’t fooling anyone. She’s so cheap and self-obsessed (seriously what is with the weird, ugly pout she does in every picture).
I seriously can’t stand her, I don’t even watch her videos anymore I just pop into this thread every now and then to see if she’s changed but shockingly..... she hasn’t.

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Why does she flatten and curl it under like that? It looks bizarre. Short hair in general is great, but much cuter when you’re not styling it to look like a helmet... I feel like if she just loosened it up a bit, maybe even put some waves in or tousled it she’d look 100x better.

• Haha