HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her home just feels so empty, she keeps 'revealing' room makeovers but they look half done because there's nothing in them. I guess her home being an empty vessel perfectly reflects Suzie's personality though.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t get over the matching mis-matched West Elm dresser and cabinet. The fact they aren’t the same depth just kills me. That office reveal was so underwhelming

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t get over the matching mis-matched West Elm dresser and cabinet. The fact they aren’t the same depth just kills me. That office reveal was so underwhelming
Another Desenio sponsorship too. Has anyone on UK youtube not been sponsored by them at this point?

Reactions: 11
Putting them side by side just emphasised the mis-match. I would have separated them -even a tall plant between them would have helped. And I think her new lamp was a bit small, it looked a bit lost. But I enjoy these vlogs much more than the hauls and I like Ryan :)

Reactions: 6
The office is bland and boring like the rest of her house. I preferred her style at the old house she shared with Josh.

Reactions: 4
I had a strange moment of actually feeling sorry for Suze watching her latest video. She irks me, I dislike her fast fashion videos and consumer mentality, and I don't understand how she makes so much money, but I felt like she looks kind of sad? But she's lost all this weight, and has this massive house, and just seems a bit dead in the eyes.Ryan does seem nice, and I do hope her life isn't actually as vapid as she makes it appear on screen.

I've seen a few influencers turn out this way, and it kind of makes me quite glad I've got my boring, normal life!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Putting them side by side just emphasised the mis-match. I would have separated them -even a tall plant between them would have helped. And I think her new lamp was a bit small, it looked a bit lost. But I enjoy these vlogs much more than the hauls and I like Ryan :)
Agreed! The smaller cabinet can go in the hall as a catch-all by the front door or in the kitchen for a little bar area. The office looks so crowded. It reminds me of my grad school professor’s office that had a teeny window, dark wood bookcases and an L-shaped desk. Sue managing to make a nearly all-white room look claustrophobic is a true skill.

Another Zara haul this week 🙄

Reactions: 6
Agreed! The smaller cabinet can go in the hall as a catch-all by the front door or in the kitchen for a little bar area. The office looks so crowded. It reminds me of my grad school professor’s office that had a teeny window, dark wood bookcases and an L-shaped desk. Sue managing to make a nearly all-white room look claustrophobic is a true skill.

Another Zara haul this week 🙄
She seems incapable of planning anything. Just goes ahead and randomly orders. I guess that’s what happens when it’s free!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
At this point she's really just showing what's new at Zara/Mango/etc, so why not just frame it as that? Show what's new on the websites, put together some outfit ideas, maybe pick the best couple to try on. Stop trying to push the 'hauling' thing as it's so outdated now.

Reactions: 5
Where the hell is this girl actually going that warrants the amount of Zara hauls she does?

Also jokes on her buying all that kit when their Black Friday sale literally started today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So how many hauls have there been so far this year?

The way these trousers crease. No.
Lil' Sue is in love with them of course.

Screen Shot 2020-11-26 at 19.40.44.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
They definitely highlight the fact she has a bit of a pooch or something. Maybe bloat or maybe she edits her photos and IG vids?!?
Nah I agree that that she does way too many hauls and it’s a joke at this point but this isn’t it. She is very slim and that is just called a stomach? 😒

Reactions: 9
Nah I agree that that she does way too many hauls and it’s a joke at this point but this isn’t it. She is very slim and that is just called a stomach? 😒
Yeah, no I know. It’s normal! I just find it funny because she’s oh so teeny and the exaggerated poses she does do the most to make her look extra slim.

That haul was just...🤣🤣🤣 she’s so full of tit.

She’s done 10 hauls/included some sort of new product in the video in the last month.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yeah, no I know. It’s normal! I just find it funny because she’s oh so teeny and the exaggerated poses she does do the most to make her look extra slim.

That haul was just...🤣🤣🤣 she’s so full of tit.

She’s done 10 hauls/included some sort of new product in the video in the last month.
Yeah I know what you mean, and she does love to drop in about her buying a “small” or sizing down a lot now!

I just don’t know who needs this many clothes or why she thinks that we want these weekly Zara hauls, it’s become stale content now 😴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.