Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollyy

VIP Member
Ohh another haul, with affiliate links. But dont judge she has low mental health. Another video where she is so small & so os her waist.. its the bain of her life 😂😂😂😂 yeh right if it was the bain of your life you would put on weight. I dunno if its lockdown but i am starting to see straight through these ‘influencers’

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Lollyy

VIP Member
Well disappear from the internet.. oh wait its your job. And you need money. Lucky you can pick & choose what you want & conveniently anything that has afflilate links. I get they have mental health issues, but no one is that interested/invested that you need to put a statement out. Grow up and stop being so full of yourself

• Heart

Jaybtee

VIP Member
So her charity walk is eleven miles.

Did she really need to buy a full new outfit and wang on about it so much when it’s just eleven miles?! It’s hardly the west highland way 🤣

• Haha

S12345

Yet another Zara haul. This time choosing Xmas and NYE outfits. Like she doesn’t have enough stuff to wear already!

She hauls and pretends she’s in need of whatever event is coming up: ‘walk dog’ haul, ‘apply fake tan’ haul, ‘practical’ haul, ‘pose for the camera and waffle for ages over nothing’ haul. Ugh.

• Haha

getawaywithit

VIP Member
She mentioned something hormonal recently or something about her skin? It could also be the pill someone once said to me birth control made her boobs grow. I doubt it's a boob job she would have spent loads moving house!
The pill doesn’t cause you to lose weight and tone up everywhere else whilst simultaneously growing fat on only your breasts which transform into perfectly shaped larger cup sizes that you very suddenly want to flaunt.

Suzie is rich. She’s been an Influencer since the early early days. She can afford a house and more.

• Haha

lemonadefizz12

I think she’s turned her vlogs back into using her camera as a mirror to just drool over herself again and it’s a shame. She doesn’t just try clothing on normal and stand normal, it has to be a dead pose to look sexy and just uncomfortable to watch. She went down hill constantly chatting about her skin that no one even asked or gave a shit about then she’s also not shown anything interesting in terms of unpacking or decorating so house content has failed when it could of been great. She also always goes on about being at home and having time finally to relax etc etc which is very tedious to listen to when she doesn’t do much at all and she needs to not try convince people who actually work otherwise as that’s draining to listen to. Overall, I think she’s been slack in her content by just doing boring hauls (the same tight maxi dresses so her hauls don’t even appeal to a lot when there’s no variety!) she could of used that money to buy things for the house and appeal to her viewers her age or older and do the house content instead but no, she’s spends 25 mins talking about a fucking spot and showing us how a size 10 doesn’t fit her anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

ccocopops_16

Chatty Member
This girl is revolting.

If you know even a fraction of what goes on behind the scenes at all these fast fashion brands... I don't understand how you can keep shopping there unscrupulously (if you have the means to do otherwise of course). What Sue is saying is that her paycheck is worth more than other people's well being and dignity. That her getting paid is more important than saving the planet.

It's incredibly disgusting. What goes around comes around. I hope karma will bite her petite ass sometime soon.

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
I know this discussion was happening a while ago but I don't think the trees are excessive! If I had been gifted 2 trees I would put them up for sure! I know it's just her but it's really not doing any harm for her to have both in my opinion. I initially came on this thread because I was SICK of all of the fast fashion hauls from brands she truly doesn't wear. I like suzie for her zara hauls as I basically only buy from zara and although I am also finding it excessive the amount she is buying, she is the only influencer who I have actually been influnced to buy clothes from (again only the zara ones). Her dramaticness over little things and one liners to try and make herself look funny and sasssy don't work for me but I can write that off. I enjoy when she's just being herself like in her new wrapping vlog- wasn't trying to be OTT and didn't make many stupid comments. Thought it was nice that she was still buying her friends some little gifts this Christmas (she essentially said i earn a lot more than all of them so I can afford to buy them which is fine because it's probably true). I also like that she's not like lydia or inthefrow and buying excessive bags. She has a small collections and you can see she uses them time and time again instead of just buying things because they are new and trendy for 5 weeks. I have such mixed feelings with her, I just wish she would stop with the hauls from boohoo and nasty gal and focus on just zara and asos. I've basically become a viewer that watches her zara stuff and vlogs if there isn't anything more interesting in my subs box to watch!
Ahh but if you look in the description box she didnt buy her friends little gifts they were gifted by SpaceNK.

• Wow

S12345

I really dont mean to be rude, but she keeps talking about emotional breakdowns and i dont understand why. She literally has a perfect life. Im not trying to say she doesn’t but would rather she went into it a bit more
Sorry for the double post but I just flicked through the video and she mentioned having a mental breakdown and 3 panic attacks in two separate parts of the video. Granted she doesn’t have to tell us why but like you I don’t see what’s so awful about her life and also don’t get why she just doesn’t vlog/mention any of it instead of getting people to speculate and feel bad for her.

Separately those Zara dresses were so OTT considering we’re all likely to be stuck at home over the festive period. She said with one she didn’t want it pulled down to show off her boobs but then proceeded to pull the next 3 dresses down 😂

Finally, could she not have blended in that bronzer in the earlier clips? So muddy and stripy 🤢

• Heart

YvesNotLaurent

I think she’s definitely hard up for cash. In her home vlog she mentions the whole getting the floors done all at once a few months ago was too expensive to do. So she must have collected some more mental health Haul money, after her 29 hauls in a row, to do the bedrooms.

In the car her lips look deformed. They are so messed up 😯 Her flat ironed to death mushroom hairstyle is doing her no favors in looks or health. Just leave it all alone ffs. 2020 is a great year to chill out and step back. Maybe let your skin breath and give your hair a much needed break.

I know renovating can be expensive for the average person, but when half her shit is #kindlygifted and she spent the better part of a decade not having to pay for anything from luxury holidays, beauty appointments, clothes to toothbrushes and toothpaste and sponsored Hello Fresh it truly is spectacular to watch. If people learn anything from the influencer bubble bursting, I hope that it’s the importance of multiple, diversified income streams 😅

Silly Sausage

VIP Member
Interesting. I've just realized that I have never been on the Zara website and haven't shopped there since 2012. Kind of proud of myself now ☺

• Haha
  • Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Well, more where to go, how they choose their surgeon, the cost etc.
Why they did it, was therapy sort prior or deemed unnecessary, how it effects their job (being a salesperson for brands) how they plan on the upkeep or when they will have it redone or removed etc.

Are they happy with the results etc.

This is more interesting to me that a tattoo and piercings story tbh.
Plus side of Covid is that Snoozie (love this btw) couldn’t go and ruin her body with more badly thought out tattoos. I have tattoos, I have friends with sleeves and full body art, so I have absolutely no aversion to them and definitely respect the art form and mastery and that every piece tells a story. But hers make her look so trashy. No offense, but some of them look like they were done in a prison yard.

• Haha

YvesNotLaurent

I managed to watch the first 5-ish minutes of her most recent video before the constant hair touching drove me mad, and a comment she made about just buying her own makeup and only replacing things as they run out (such a revolutionary idea, by the way!) has got me thinking that she must have been dropped from a lot of PR lists... same with the whole “why I’m no longer using candles” rant, I think it’s less to do with worrying about the state of her walls and more to do with Jo Malone no longer sending constant freebies.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I can’t get over the matching mis-matched West Elm dresser and cabinet. The fact they aren’t the same depth just kills me. That office reveal was so underwhelming

• Haha

S12345

Also who buys 3/4 different but very similar style coats for different purposes? One for the garden, one to go on a charity walk, one for a normal walk.. Then some with hood, some without. More money than sense.

She spoke (rambled actually..) for about 10 minutes about the first coat and then showed us it “styled” with a dark and light pair of jeans. Revolutionary.

Reactions: 12