HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another haul. Bore off..
Honestly wtf...she's a greedy unimaginative basic witch. I really wonder if anyone, apart from the hardcore fans (and can she have "hardcore fans" to begin with), is genuinely enjoying this content

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Please let sassy Sue be the prime example of how wealthy people are keeping fast fashion alive and well. This witch can afford to do her research, be discerning and pay a little more for clothing that’s not fast fashion, but instead she works with Missguided. Not to mention we’re all at home, no one’s going out and she has absolutely NO PLACE to wear any of this shittily made, ill-fitting crap to.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Everything she has put out recently has been... the same. She seriously needs a creative brainstorm to get some fresh content ideas nobody surely cares about all these flammable haul videos 😴😴😴

Reactions: 5
In a normal year these hauls would be too much...but this year when no one’s going out?

Reactions: 19
Only managed to watch the first couple of mins of the new haul video but had to turn off when she said she “themes” her buys... omg! This girl is so dim? What a bore

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I loved her content at the start of the year and over lockdown... I'm embarrassed to say that now! What the hell has happened? Her ego has grown exponentially.

Reactions: 9
I don't think even Suze likes herself in that latest video. Her eyes seem dead.

It was boring, repetitive, and you'd get drunk taking a sip every time she says "cosy autumnal vibezzz"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't think even Suze likes herself in that latest video. Her eyes seem dead.

It was boring, repetitive, and you'd get drunk taking a sip every time she says "cosy autumnal vibezzz"
I might start counting the amount of times she say vibe or vibes! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
She is the epitome of trying to be someone she’s not. The “chic” bob, designer handbags and millions upon millions of haul videos aren’t fooling anyone. She’s so cheap and self-obsessed (seriously what is with the weird, ugly pout she does in every picture).
I seriously can’t stand her, I don’t even watch her videos anymore I just pop into this thread every now and then to see if she’s changed but shockingly..... she hasn’t.

Reactions: 14
Please let sassy Sue be the prime example of how wealthy people are keeping fast fashion alive and well. This witch can afford to do her research, be discerning and pay a little more for clothing that’s not fast fashion, but instead she works with Missguided. Not to mention we’re all at home, no one’s going out and she has absolutely NO PLACE to wear any of this shittily made, ill-fitting crap to.
Dress up nicely in matching co ord lounge wear, style your hair, spray your perfume and do a full face of make up to carry that handbag from the bedroom to the living room.
Yawn.
It doesn't make me feel better to be uncomfortable all day if i don't have to be.

Veg soup (extra small!) With dry crackers.
Yum!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I managed to watch the first 5-ish minutes of her most recent video before the constant hair touching drove me mad, and a comment she made about just buying her own makeup and only replacing things as they run out (such a revolutionary idea, by the way!) has got me thinking that she must have been dropped from a lot of PR lists... same with the whole “why I’m no longer using candles” rant, I think it’s less to do with worrying about the state of her walls and more to do with Jo Malone no longer sending constant freebies.

Reactions: 13
I think she’s definitely hard up for cash. In her home vlog she mentions the whole getting the floors done all at once a few months ago was too expensive to do. So she must have collected some more mental health Haul money, after her 29 hauls in a row, to do the bedrooms.

In the car her lips look deformed. They are so messed up 😯 Her flat ironed to death mushroom hairstyle is doing her no favors in looks or health. Just leave it all alone ffs. 2020 is a great year to chill out and step back. Maybe let your skin breath and give your hair a much needed break.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey long time lurker. I can’t stand this lass. Does anyone else see the resemblance between snoozie and the grinch?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she’s definitely hard up for cash. In her home vlog she mentions the whole getting the floors done all at once a few months ago was too expensive to do. So she must have collected some more mental health Haul money, after her 29 hauls in a row, to do the bedrooms.

In the car her lips look deformed. They are so messed up 😯 Her flat ironed to death mushroom hairstyle is doing her no favors in looks or health. Just leave it all alone ffs. 2020 is a great year to chill out and step back. Maybe let your skin breath and give your hair a much needed break.

I know renovating can be expensive for the average person, but when half her tit is #kindlygifted and she spent the better part of a decade not having to pay for anything from luxury holidays, beauty appointments, clothes to toothbrushes and toothpaste and sponsored Hello Fresh it truly is spectacular to watch. If people learn anything from the influencer bubble bursting, I hope that it’s the importance of multiple, diversified income streams 😅

Reactions: 13
She’s definitely editing her photos and videos (don’t @ me, the technology exists). There is no way her face could elongate because of weight loss. And then her hand bottom right is literally a blackfish Barbie hand 🤣 Calling BS.

1FF64F8A-169D-491A-A7FF-1BA5B2B6219B.png

Reactions: 7
Just heard somebody say "influencers who only hawk fast fashion are glorified Google ads," and thought of our dear Sue immediately 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.