HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ANOTHER Zara haul must be bloody sponsored? also theres minimal and bare and her kitchen is bare.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
So all that bedding she got gifted at the beginning of lockdown is now not going to be used because the duvet cover won’t fit and she probably won’t mix brands because she has to “style” her bed. So bleeping wasteful. Hopefully the just gets a new bed and the one she has now becomes the guest bed...oh wait, she doesn’t have a guest bedroom because it’s a dressing room 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
How excited can one person get over a fricking coffee machine and a hair cut? I like coffee and I like her hair but 2 minutes about each is enough! 😴😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 3
Her hair looks amazing in a bob like that but she ruins the whole video by talking about it for about 20 minutes 😂 seriously, why can’t she give a brief update? It comes across as totally vain talking about yourself as much as she does for that long.
She also rambles about bedding and cushions for far too long, explaining tit about a king size duvet suits her personality better... Jesus Christ 😂😐
I can’t cope with her house being so plain and boring too and her bed looking like a toddlers in that size bedroom. She goes on about not affording and rushing into purchasing everything so quickly as it costs so much which is great and very realistic but she’s not realistic and it’s not about affording it at all (she’s spent thousands on clothing since moving so play the realistic affording tit card another time) but I can guarantee she’s mentioning the bed a million times and furniture so much waiting for offers for free tit instead! Have some class and stop giving Zara all your cash and buy a bed and bloody furniture!
Last thing 😂 she annoys me explaining what her style is and the ‘vibe’... we have Instagram, your vibe and style is fashionable, trendy, boho and Scandi which every bugger on home insta accounts have already done susie, please don’t keep explaining like you’ve created a whole look and it’s not all ripped straight off Pinterest and insta. The end (sorry 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her hair looks amazing in a bob like that but she ruins the whole video by talking about it for about 20 minutes 😂 seriously, why can’t she give a brief update? It comes across as totally vain talking about yourself as much as she does for that long.
She also rambles about bedding and cushions for far too long, explaining tit about a king size duvet suits her personality better... Jesus Christ 😂😐
I can’t cope with her house being so plain and boring too and her bed looking like a toddlers in that size bedroom. She goes on about not affording and rushing into purchasing everything so quickly as it costs so much which is great and very realistic but she’s not realistic and it’s not about affording it at all (she’s spent thousands on clothing since moving so play the realistic affording tit card another time) but I can guarantee she’s mentioning the bed a million times and furniture so much waiting for offers for free tit instead! Have some class and stop giving Zara all your cash and buy a bed and bloody furniture!
Last thing 😂 she annoys me explaining what her style is and the ‘vibe’... we have Instagram, your vibe and style is fashionable, trendy, boho and Scandi which every bugger on home insta accounts have already done susie, please don’t keep explaining like you’ve created a whole look and it’s not all ripped straight off Pinterest and insta. The end (sorry 😂)
That deserves a Pulitzer 😂

Reactions: 5
She's even more boring than Alex icovetthee at this point.. But of course Suze gets away with it because she's pretty and thin, with now mahussive bazongas

Reactions: 1
I’ve never known anyone to ramble on about really insignificant/normal things the way Suzie does! I do really like her I just find her rambles so irritating, she pays way too much attention to things that really aren’t that interesting because she probably has nothing else to vlog or think about.

Reactions: 5
I really, really dislike her hair. It makes her look like a try-hard 45 year old mum who drops off her kids at the school gate then spends her days brunching and going to Pilates classes.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really, really dislike her hair. It makes her look like a try-hard 45 year old mum who drops off her kids at the school gate then spends her days brunching and going to Pilates classes.
Ok, so after watching the last vlog, I realized I don’t like it either and I can’t figure out why. The bob looked way better when she had her “faux” bob and tucked the long bits behind her shoulders. Is it the turned in ends? Is the try-hard sex kitten look? Not sure 🤷🏻‍♀️

🙄🙄🙄 another haul - 2 brands this time. And those horrible faux leather garbage bag joggers are back 🙄🙄🙄

when all you do is hauls you know you’re grasping at straws and have 0 creativity and are 100% lazy.

Reactions: 3
The fillers and Botox is out of control....
she also looks like she’s about to collect Jamie from nursery before going to little charlottes music lesson.

0FE8A444-6770-457B-9132-A4AFEDF07FAA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New video is basically stolen idea from Katherine Bond and Model Mouth (unsure who did it first but both have been doing this video comparing Zara and Mango for a while

The fillers and Botox is out of control....
she also looks like she’s about to collect Jamie from nursery before going to little charlottes music lesson.

View attachment 224951
It’s important to do whatever you can to manifest the life you want 😂 At least it she seems to have come around to the fact that the long talons were ugly and did nothing for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.