Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burrito88

VIP Member
Vlogmas 8: None of those Lorna Luxe dresses were flattering on her, they made her look much bigger. The black one also had bin bag vibes :oops: The little nude kitten heel/mules are also awful, who is wearing them in winter??

Catie miller

Given how much of a mess she was this time last year, she’s actually impressing me with how much she’s got her shit together and I like her openness with the process of buying her home and associated costs. The fact that it’s a stepping stone property etc - I don’t think enough people talk about this stuff!

So many youth era overextend themselves and just want the goals house but look at Lydia, she’s constantly changing her £1m house because she didn’t buy the country manor she actually wanted.
Why did you think she was a mess last year? Sorry just going through my own stuff, so it would be interesting to see why you think that x

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
OTHER PEOPLE ARE WATCHING HER VLOGMAS 😍😍

god that Lauren one is embarrassing, Ryan seems like a bit of a leech, but sue actually remembered she had a dog because Ryan likes dogs.
is she for real, she dumped the dog for months and takes it back because her latest boyfriend likes her. The poor thing.
I actually do enjoy her vlogmas (like I do Zoe’s... tradition) but I get the feeling she’s totally not bothered this year and it’s all about the new boyfriend and her latest bitch... anyone know where Louis is?

Catie miller

she's lost weight and is constantly doing stuff such as awkwardly stretching her arm to show off how less chubby it is (like in the opening minutes of her latest zara haul) which makes me think she's relapsing into her ED again, does anyone else get that impression or is it just me..... being familiar with it, I think I know disordered behaviours when I see them
Did she have an eating disorder before? I always remember her before

emzo22

She mentioned something hormonal recently or something about her skin? It could also be the pill someone once said to me birth control made her boobs grow. I doubt it's a boob job she would have spent loads moving house!