HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's no longer going by helloocctober, she's now Suzie Bonaldi on everything...when did she do that?

The bob is tragic.

Reactions: 6
Well, more where to go, how they choose their surgeon, the cost etc.
Why they did it, was therapy sort prior or deemed unnecessary, how it effects their job (being a salesperson for brands) how they plan on the upkeep or when they will have it redone or removed etc.

Are they happy with the results etc.

This is more interesting to me that a tattoo and piercings story tbh.
Plus side of Covid is that Snoozie (love this btw) couldn’t go and ruin her body with more badly thought out tattoos. I have tattoos, I have friends with sleeves and full body art, so I have absolutely no aversion to them and definitely respect the art form and mastery and that every piece tells a story. But hers make her look so trashy. No offense, but some of them look like they were done in a prison yard.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she flatten and curl it under like that? It looks bizarre. Short hair in general is great, but much cuter when you’re not styling it to look like a helmet... I feel like if she just loosened it up a bit, maybe even put some waves in or tousled it she’d look 100x better.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes, her styling makes no sense at all! If she added some texture and movement to it and changed up the parting it would look so much better than it does right now. At the moment it just makes her face look like an egg.

The bob screams middle class mum on the school run to me
Not even middle class mum to me, just a bit chavvy! Total mum vibes tho, the type that would get pissed on blossom hill at the school fayre and flirt with the teacher 🥴

Reactions: 8
Yes, her styling makes no sense at all! If she added some texture and movement to it and changed up the parting it would look so much better than it does right now. At the moment it just makes her face look like an egg.
I think she's trying to look kardashian. They have bobs atm. Or bob wigs. Who knows.

Skin Decision on Netflix was pretty compelling if this is a subject that interests you! And you get to see normal people and not vapid influencers only interested in their looks ;)
Thank you!

Reactions: 2
I was checking out Pinterest today saving pins for a certain designer bag I’m looking to buy in the future. I suddenly seee hellooctober post come up on Pinterest. And I clicked on her account to see her saved pins — and I tit you not guys, I saw a pinboard named “wedding” which had pictures of wedding gowns, rings, wedding banquets, hairstyles, bridesmaid dresses saved in it. Twas last updated 2 months back.
After all the constant tortured content about how she is some boss, she wants to live alone cause he is a busy DJ.. is she already thinking wedding rings and planning a wedding?! based on the amount of gibberish she keeps talking I expected her to even accept an engagement ring from someone in 5 years ... HONEST TO GOD. She keeps saying a million times she is happy exploring and taking things slowly..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The only reason she chose zara is because they don’t Gift items so she has nothing to lose with regards to sponsors

Reactions: 4
She’s such a knob. The sites don’t have a ton of fall stuff like normal because of COVID and cancelled shipments and stock that didn’t sell when it should have. If she did any research on COVID’s affect on her industry, she’d know that. She tries to be funny and cute, but she just sounds like an idiot.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think she seemed a bit steamed in her new vid? I remember the other year when she started doing videos where she seemed drunk or high because she was babbling and talking tit. I went off her a bit round then. Think it was not long before she moved into that flat.
She'd been more tolerable in the past few months but feel like she's slipping back into her "sass aka no-filter attitude" again.

Reactions: 2
I could never take Suzie talking about fashion properly as she has doesn't style. But even less so now when her hair is looking this bad. Susie, if you're reading this, give it up. Stop with this horrible bob for your own good.

Reactions: 7
Not only the bob, but also the hair colour. I feel like she'd look better with something warmer and darker, closer to her natural colour.
I don’t actually mind a bob but not the straight, perfected, curled under bob. It’s too mature for her. It needs some layers and roughing up a bit. She’s too young for the mumsy bob.

Reactions: 3
I like a bob, but this cut and styling is horrible. She's trying to go for Kim K vibes, but the colour is just not it

Screen Shot 2020-09-16 at 05.15.13.png
Screen Shot 2020-09-16 at 05.15.57.png

I think the below is the aesthetic she's aspiring for with a 90s bob, but (IMO) Suzie doesn't have the soft sultry features and/or fashion sense for this

Screen Shot 2020-09-16 at 05.20.23.png

That’s your opinion snoozie!
What’s with that weird light blonde patch on the side? Hair doesn’t go from dark at the top to light in the middle to dark again at the ends! Maybe if she paid for her her colour rather than having it kindly gifted it would look better.

Also her lips look AWFUL time to give the fillers a rest.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.