HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really dont mean to be rude, but she keeps talking about emotional breakdowns and i dont understand why. She literally has a perfect life. Im not trying to say she doesn’t but would rather she went into it a bit more

Reactions: 9
I really dont mean to be rude, but she keeps talking about emotional breakdowns and i dont understand why. She literally has a perfect life. Im not trying to say she doesn’t but would rather she went into it a bit more
I do envy that these influencers can live as extravagantly as they do without ever having to do any real work. But i cant imagine feeling happy or fulfilled knowing that my job is just to promote rampant consumerism and just shill fast fashion brands. It's such a vacuous existence, they're contributing absolutely nothing to the world, and id argue that overall youtubers like suzy perpetuate way more harm than good, she's just encouraging people to live as superficially and materialistically as she does.

Reactions: 10
Sorry for the double post but I just flicked through the video and she mentioned having a mental breakdown and 3 panic attacks in two separate parts of the video. Granted she doesn’t have to tell us why but like you I don’t see what’s so awful about her life and also don’t get why she just doesn’t vlog/mention any of it instead of getting people to speculate and feel bad for her.

Separately those Zara dresses were so OTT considering we’re all likely to be stuck at home over the festive period. She said with one she didn’t want it pulled down to show off her boobs but then proceeded to pull the next 3 dresses down 😂

Finally, could she not have blended in that bronzer in the earlier clips? So muddy and stripy 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hmmmm...she says she had three panic attacks in one day. Now I’ve never had a panic attack but I know people who have and have had to go to hospital. I wonder if they were “actual” panic attacks which by all accounts are atrocious or she just “felt anxious”. There is a huge difference. I might be totally wrong of course! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Sorry for the double post but I just flicked through the video and she mentioned having a mental breakdown and 3 panic attacks in two separate parts of the video. Granted she doesn’t have to tell us why but like you I don’t see what’s so awful about her life and also don’t get why she just doesn’t vlog/mention any of it instead of getting people to speculate and feel bad for her.

Separately those Zara dresses were so OTT considering we’re all likely to be stuck at home over the festive period. She said with one she didn’t want it pulled down to show off her boobs but then proceeded to pull the next 3 dresses down 😂

Finally, could she not have blended in that bronzer in the earlier clips? So muddy and stripy 🤢
Terrible contouring. Way OTT! 🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Who actually has a "christmas day outfit" that they plan in advance??

• Haha
One set of pj’s may not be too bad for an average person in comparison to her 4 (??) outfit choices including a day and evening style PJ’s. Excessive.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG ANOTHER Zara haul. Wtaf. She's just relentless.

Sados that don't actually have a real job and real issues to worry about!

I really like Suzie but I can’t face another haul. I like her hauls sometimes but there are so many lately! Especially as I’m not going anywhere to need outfits for even over Christmas (thanks to COVID and my underlying condition!)

Reactions: 4
A come shopping with me today. Does she do anything besides shop? First couple of mins in she makes Ryan go and queue up outside Homesense while she stays warm in the car 🙄 What a princess. Why didn’t she wear one of her 300 practical coats to keep her warm and wait outside like the minions?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Woof. Who wears slinky out-out dresses for a Christmas spent at home?! Also, for a girl who loves loungewear and “cozy vibes”, most of the clothing she styles has a lot of skin showing for wintery weather, because again, no one can go anywhere!

Reactions: 5
Did she ever show support for Inthefrow's jewelry collab? Have just seen shes posted about Amelia's on her stories...

Reactions: 2
Hmmmm...she says she had three panic attacks in one day. Now I’ve never had a panic attack but I know people who have and have had to go to hospital. I wonder if they were “actual” panic attacks which by all accounts are atrocious or she just “felt anxious”. There is a huge difference. I might be totally wrong of course! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Terrible contouring. Way OTT! 🤮
A panic attack is pretty intense. I am not sure someone vould have three in one day. If she means she had three periods of her say where she was really stressed out and worried and going over and over something in her head that is miserable, but not a panic attack. People feel like they are dying when they have one, it's impossible to misinterpret a true one. I've no doubt she feels anxious, stressed and worries. Maybe wakes up in the night. That's not the same.

Maybe it was when josh left her for another girl? They'd been a couple since their school days and both lived and worked together. She seemed in denial about it at the time o remember she just made a vid saying so I'm single now but it's great! She was partying a lot with gymfuller, put on weight wore a lot of leopard print and got tattooed a bunch. But seemed very lost, which would have been very normal after a loss like that .

She also had leg surgery.
She had something in hospital about her womb which she said she would talk about and then changed her mind.
Could have been her that her own mortality caught up with her and she panicked?

I wish they would tell everything or nothing!

Also all those clothes go straight back.

A panic attack is pretty intense. I am not sure someone vould have three in one day. If she means she had three periods of her say where she was really stressed out and worried and going over and over something in her head that is miserable, but not a panic attack. People feel like they are dying when they have one, it's impossible to misinterpret a true one. I've no doubt she feels anxious, stressed and worries. Maybe wakes up in the night. That's not the same.

Maybe it was when josh left her for another girl? They'd been a couple since their school days and both lived and worked together. She seemed in denial about it at the time o remember she just made a vid saying so I'm single now but it's great! She was partying a lot with gymfuller, put on weight wore a lot of leopard print and got tattooed a bunch. But seemed very lost, which would have been very normal after a loss like that .

She also had leg surgery.
She had something in hospital about her womb which she said she would talk about and then changed her mind.
Could have been her that her own mortality caught up with her and she panicked?

I wish they would tell everything or nothing!

Also all those clothes go straight back.
Yes, I’d forgotten about the leg surgery and womb problem.

I agree. I’ve heard some say they thought they were having a heart attack when in fact having a proper panic attack. It must be frightening!

Yes, I’d forgotten about the leg surgery and womb problem.

I agree. I’ve heard some say they thought they were having a heart attack when in fact having a proper panic attack. It must be frightening!
I thought I was having a heart attack once. I was blue lighted from the DRs surgery to hospital as my ECG was all over the place. After a week on the cardiac ward they deducted that I’d had a panic attack followed by a week long anxiety attack. Horrible experience

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I thought I was having a heart attack once. I was blue lighted from the DRs surgery to hospital as my ECG was all over the place. After a week on the cardiac ward they deducted that I’d had a panic attack followed by a week long anxiety attack. Horrible experience
How awful! Sounds horrific. It must anger you when people use the term wrongly. A bit like people who use “migraine” for “headache” & “flu” instead of “minor cold” 🙄🙄🙄

I mean, I doubt as well one can have three panic attacks in a day. I also had one, had to be taken to the hospital and sedated as I actually thought I was dying. Horrible experience, your limbs are numb, you almost cannot see, horrific! Anxiety is pretty bad as well and you can have anxiety attacks but I will take 100 anxiety attacks before another panic attack. She should be careful of the terminology...

• Sad
I know this discussion was happening a while ago but I don't think the trees are excessive! If I had been gifted 2 trees I would put them up for sure! I know it's just her but it's really not doing any harm for her to have both in my opinion. I initially came on this thread because I was SICK of all of the fast fashion hauls from brands she truly doesn't wear. I like suzie for her zara hauls as I basically only buy from zara and although I am also finding it excessive the amount she is buying, she is the only influencer who I have actually been influnced to buy clothes from (again only the zara ones). Her dramaticness over little things and one liners to try and make herself look funny and sasssy don't work for me but I can write that off. I enjoy when she's just being herself like in her new wrapping vlog- wasn't trying to be OTT and didn't make many stupid comments. Thought it was nice that she was still buying her friends some little gifts this Christmas (she essentially said i earn a lot more than all of them so I can afford to buy them which is fine because it's probably true). I also like that she's not like lydia or inthefrow and buying excessive bags. She has a small collections and you can see she uses them time and time again instead of just buying things because they are new and trendy for 5 weeks. I have such mixed feelings with her, I just wish she would stop with the hauls from boohoo and nasty gal and focus on just zara and asos. I've basically become a viewer that watches her zara stuff and vlogs if there isn't anything more interesting in my subs box to watch!

Reactions: 1
I know this discussion was happening a while ago but I don't think the trees are excessive! If I had been gifted 2 trees I would put them up for sure! I know it's just her but it's really not doing any harm for her to have both in my opinion. I initially came on this thread because I was SICK of all of the fast fashion hauls from brands she truly doesn't wear. I like suzie for her zara hauls as I basically only buy from zara and although I am also finding it excessive the amount she is buying, she is the only influencer who I have actually been influnced to buy clothes from (again only the zara ones). Her dramaticness over little things and one liners to try and make herself look funny and sasssy don't work for me but I can write that off. I enjoy when she's just being herself like in her new wrapping vlog- wasn't trying to be OTT and didn't make many stupid comments. Thought it was nice that she was still buying her friends some little gifts this Christmas (she essentially said i earn a lot more than all of them so I can afford to buy them which is fine because it's probably true). I also like that she's not like lydia or inthefrow and buying excessive bags. She has a small collections and you can see she uses them time and time again instead of just buying things because they are new and trendy for 5 weeks. I have such mixed feelings with her, I just wish she would stop with the hauls from boohoo and nasty gal and focus on just zara and asos. I've basically become a viewer that watches her zara stuff and vlogs if there isn't anything more interesting in my subs box to watch!
Ahh but if you look in the description box she didnt buy her friends little gifts they were gifted by SpaceNK.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.