Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #28 Have they split or still entangled? Chet’s only arsed about being cancelled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Peach is holding keys with mini mouse keyring on, doubt they are chets 😂
You can see her in the relfection of his car filming them while he orders her about LOL I've never seen a bigger mug than her 😂

Reactions: 5
I’m so sad and embarrassed for her. That post was put up for all to see. And she’s literally done a reverse

Reactions: 17
My god HOW can she get I to bed with him at night knowing he's been inside multiple other females 😫 come on Helen, no amount of paint amd door plaques is worth than. Amd the Yes Peowple knocks me ILL!!

Reactions: 23
Ok yes that car is beaut but if my partner / husband ever told me to video him wanking over a car I would kick him out 🤮🤮🤮🤮 absolute ICK

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I kinda hoped when he (Helen filming) panned to the kids playing by the drain, they were dropping the car keys down it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok yes that car is beaut but if my partner / husband ever told me to video him wanking over a car I would kick him out 🤮🤮🤮🤮 absolute ICK
"Come come come, look at this"

Ordering her around like some lap dog.
---
"that was Elvis on my last story" 😂😂😂 ye right Chet we know you can't spell

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Says marnie who married a z lister for a mediocre 'mansion' at the side of a main road lol agree though, despite her massive double standards. So basically, Helen, let a 5ft greasy man child with a micropenis cheat on you just coz he had a nice house

Reactions: 21
Just @ Helen why don’t you Marnie 🤣 I agree with her but I also know it’s not as easy as it sounds. I also wouldn’t be taking advice off someone who does OF

Reactions: 14
What’s ironic is Marnie is bang on with what she’s illiterately put there, but she’s failed to realise she’s also describing her and Casey’s relationship. It’s just that Casey is the woman in their scenario 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
If I was Helen I’d be replying with something along the lines of you get your rat out for a fiver with your hubby doing the filming so personally I couldn’t give a flying duck what your opinion is hun xx

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just @ Helen why don’t you Marnie 🤣 I agree with her but I also know it’s not as easy as it sounds. I also wouldn’t be taking advice off someone who does OF
Does she actually post like X rated, p*rn stuff? 😳

Reactions: 4
I throw up in my mouth every time he gets someone to film him pretending to be famous at them tin pot charity football games 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.