Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #28 Have they split or still entangled? Chet’s only arsed about being cancelled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still desperate to know the proof of Chet’s cheating.

Do we think she’ll ever share?!!!

Reactions: 14
Starting a new thread feels like starting a new school book lol. Thread title is great well done @Jkop

Recap: Helen & Chet finally split after she ‘Got evidence’ of his cheating. We don’t know what the evidence is though. Seems like they’re still sharing a house & Chet’s pretending to be dad of the year whilst Ellun’s painting again. Both of them deleted their break up posts so there’s some suspicion they’re back together but not confirmed.

Reactions: 17
Aw god his videos of him being filmed walking or holding the kids is so contrived lmao I'd love to see the convo that takes place before it. "can you fwilm me doin absolutely nuffin for my insta"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Someone asked on last thread what Chet was like, didn't know how to quote so hopefully you see the message haha.

Chet IRL is loud and actually short!! But he seems pretty nice. I've seen him pick his kids up from nursery too and does it a lot. He's made loads of mates cos he's always shouting across to other guys about his faded tit lol but always seems happy! That's all I can really say. I've never spoken to them personally

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Someone asked on last thread what Chet was like, didn't know how to quote so hopefully you see the message haha.

Chet IRL is loud and actually short!! But he seems pretty nice. I've seen him pick his kids up from nursery too and does it a lot. He's made loads of mates cos he's always shouting across to other guys about his faded tit lol but always seems happy! That's all I can really say. I've never spoken to them personally
This makes sense to be fair. I know people are sympathetic to Helen because of the break up and are saying Chet is a tit dad for cheating etc but I think we forget when Helen literally never used to leave the house at all with the kids- never went to the park, soft play, the farm anything. They were always shoved in front of a screen, the only time they did anything was with Chet. Helen's always been so short tempered and shouts a lot. Obviously I don't agree with the cheating and yes he goes to Manchester/Ibiza but it was for work. She's had a lot of nights out too. I don't necessarily think Chets a tit dad. A tit partner, yes, but he seems to do a lot with the kids.

Reactions: 15
This makes sense to be fair. I know people are sympathetic to Helen because of the break up and are saying Chet is a tit dad for cheating etc but I think we forget when Helen literally never used to leave the house at all with the kids- never went to the park, soft play, the farm anything. They were always shoved in front of a screen, the only time they did anything was with Chet. Helen's always been so short tempered and shouts a lot. Obviously I don't agree with the cheating and yes he goes to Manchester/Ibiza but it was for work. She's had a lot of nights out too. I don't necessarily think Chets a tit dad. A tit partner, yes, but he seems to do a lot with the kids.

I have to politely disagree. He’s a Disney dad. Buys them trolleys full of toys at smyths or whatever they want. Doesn’t discipline them we’ve all seen him shouting elun to sort the kids whilst he just films them. Guarantee he’s never made them a meal. Read them a story. Dressed them. We all saw him on holiday doing the absolute bare minimum. He’s a crap father. But hey aa long as his insta stories make him look the part

• Heart
Reactions: 77
I have to politely disagree. He’s a Disney dad. Buys them trolleys full of toys at smyths or whatever they want. Doesn’t discipline them we’ve all seen him shouting elun to sort the kids whilst he just films them. Guarantee he’s never made them a meal. Read them a story. Dressed them. We all saw him on holiday doing the absolute bare minimum. He’s a crap father. But hey aa long as his insta stories make him look the part
And let's them rave in dog tit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've never seen Helen do any of that either though, she's the same. She literally put an insta story on not long ago to say she was reading Ocean a story for the first time ever. She locked them in the play room to paint. Ties their bedroom door with a dressing gown tie 😂 I think they're as bad as each other 🤷🏻‍♀️ although I can remember Chet dressing them and Helen getting them changed so tbh I can't blame him 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've never seen Helen do any of that either though, she's the same. She literally put an insta story on not long ago to say she was reading Ocean a story for the first time ever. She locked them in the play room to paint. Ties their bedroom door with a dressing gown tie 😂 I think they're as bad as each other 🤷🏻‍♀️ although I can remember Chet dressing them and Helen getting them changed so tbh I can't blame him 😂
They're both crappy parents tbh

Reactions: 7
Can tell Helen's having to work for her money again she's never been so active on instagram in years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Helens reel on her home account. Does she really think she's done something revolutionary by sticking a picture frame and a chopping board against the wall to hide the plug sockets 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.