Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #28 Have they split or still entangled? Chet’s only arsed about being cancelled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see it another breakup post in a years time after Chet gets exposed for cheating again.

‘Chet and I decided to break up due to cheating allegations with actual video proof this time so I believe it, we only got back together for our accident of a baby number 4. Respect my privacy im focusing on my new adventure as a single mum of 4 angel babies and living my best life’
Then a few ads about about Temu thongs.
Then an unfollow from coral again.
Then a dig from marnie about being soooo in love and secure in her relationship.
Then 293937 stories of Chet acting like the best dad ever.
Then they get back together because Chet said only the tip went in and he was cheating because he loved Helen so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What happened was he big small??? You defo took one for the team girl
Ok so for the peeps who don’t know the story…..
Me and chet have mutual friends we went to a festival together with a load of us, we got so high and I ended up with Chet in my tent…. We fucked, shared a few messages and a few months later I went uni so moved away, next thing he’s on bleeping EOTB trying to get Helen back!!! I was shook to say the least!! He was an ok shag but we was pinging our tits off so I can’t say for sure lol!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I can see it another breakup post in a years time after Chet gets exposed for cheating again.

‘Chet and I decided to break up due to cheating allegations with actual video proof this time so I believe it, we only got back together for our accident of a baby number 4. Respect my privacy im focusing on my new adventure as a single mum of 4 angel babies and living my best life’
Then a few ads about about Temu thongs.
Then an unfollow from coral again.
Then a dig from marnie about being soooo in love and secure in her relationship.
Then 293937 stories of Chet acting like the best dad ever.
Then they get back together because Chet said only the tip went in and he was cheating because he loved Helen so much.
An unfollow from coral? Am I missing something!?

Reactions: 3
So I've just been randomly scrolling Corals insta, seems it's Helen's birthday today 🤔 wonder if Chet posts

Reactions: 8
So I've just been randomly scrolling Corals insta, seems it's Helen's birthday today 🤔 wonder if Chet posts
Usually Cowal makes a big deal saying happy birthday to her sistaaaaaa Helen but radio silence so far from Cowal, she’s out with her boyfriend instead 🤔
Do they still follow each other?

Reactions: 9
Is Helen up North cause judging by corals posts she's with her boyfriend and not at Helens Bday party

Reactions: 4
She's trying so hard but is NOT Chets type at all is she. Mumsy type #mumsontheloose #mumjuice

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh Ellun, the makeup & the outfit does nothing for ya bab! 😩 looks like she’s mid gurn on that ‘birthday’ slide as well on her stories 😂 she’s trying so hard to be a ‘cool mom’ bless her

Reactions: 6
Singing to the camera and posting it on social media is my biggest ick. Ew no

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.