Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #28 Have they split or still entangled? Chet’s only arsed about being cancelled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was brave enough I’d comment under it saying been there done that you were tit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is the dilf in the room with him ???? Because it certainly ain't that little ugly leprechaun

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Marnie out here firing shots at Helen...
She's pathetic! 🥴
And yet here's Marnie who has married Casey- Helen's male equivalent! A house husband with no financial income of his own who is completely dependent on her for everything.

Marnie and Chet are more alike than she'd care to admit.

Reactions: 29
Chet I'm sure "the neighbours" would just assume you're cheating on your girlfriend and live in baby mama if they heard the noises. Imagine the size of his micropenis AFTER the ice bath 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He actually makes my skin crawl. Both of them deserve each other, not long until they are washed up and forgiven about.

Reactions: 13
Not Ellun saying she’s got baby brain on her stories 🤔🤔🤔🤔 hmmm… is bebeh numbwaaaa fowurrrrr en route? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.