Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #28 Have they split or still entangled? Chet’s only arsed about being cancelled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like coral doesn’t want to get caught in the middle again… I feel bad for her because she 100% knows about Chet

Reactions: 10
She’s in London , the piano works is in London with the champagne. She will be back home making baby 4 later 🤣

Reactions: 5
When you just sit back for like 30 seconds and really consider their whole family dynamic/life, it sounds made up lol.

Chet cheating everytime he leaves the house & running around like he’s 18.
Helen pretending she’s happy because she can’t financially support herself or doesn’t want to, rather.
A nigh on 3 year old who’s still entirely mute (and if they were getting him speech therapy, they’d definitely not hide it) but they realistically don’t give a duck because they actually do zero parenting.
Tractor boi & Chet subbing to their daughter in law/sister in laws OFs.

I wonder what their friends actually think of them, more so Helen’s family & friends since she made the bold claim of having evidence he cheated and is back with him. This isn’t a ‘typical’ situation of a regular woman in ‘regular’ life without any quick way to make an income. Egg could support herself financially, sure, she might have to make some adjustments but plenty of other influencers manage to live very very comfortable lives doing ads etc. Wild.

Reactions: 7
Ye it's just very sad and lame. The fact he didn't post for her birthday shows she's banned him from making it too obvious they're back together. If you're that embarrassed about your decision to the point you're banning your partner from talking about you on their profile when they usually have done so in the past, you know you've made the wrong one.

Reactions: 12
Ye it's just very sad and lame. The fact he didn't post for her birthday shows she's banned him from making it too obvious they're back together. If you're that embarrassed about your decision to the point you're banning your partner from talking about you on their profile when they usually have done so in the past, you know you've made the wrong one.
Exactly… if your being that secretive you’re obviously ashamed.

Has coral posted anything of the kids or her parents since it all kicked off? I wonder if she’s not speaking to any of them?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She looks way older. The stress of a new cheating allegation each week and dealing with an absent father I reckon. Looks like coral wasnt included yesterday..

Reactions: 6
Exactly… if your being that secretive you’re obviously ashamed.

Has coral posted anything of the kids or her parents since it all kicked off? I wonder if she’s not speaking to any of them?
Not a single thing from what I've seen. She deactivated for months. I feel sorry for her she's always caught in the middle.

Reactions: 3
Yeah she’s always seemed the most normal. Must be difficult being involved with them lot. Wouldn’t be surprised if Chet and Helen stop her seeing the kids if they’ve fallen out…seems like she had a real bond with them and it’s a shame if they’ve put a stop to that. I can’t see coral deciding she doesn’t want to see them anymore.

Bless Helen, she really looks awful in her bday pics. She looks like a an old person trying to be young… even the shoes scream old, like kitten heel 😂
---
Bless Helen, she really looks awful in her bday pics. She looks like a an old person trying to be young… even the shoes scream old, like kitten heel 😂 her whole personality is being a mum

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bless Helen, she really looks awful in her bday pics. She looks like a an old person trying to be young… even the shoes scream old, like kitten heel 😂
---
Yeah I spotted the sensible kitten heel. I can't get over how much she's changed. I know she's had 3 kids, but so have I. It doesn't have to change you

Not being funny though but who wants to be walking on trains tubes etc in stiletto heels? 🤷🏼‍♀️ shoot me but I actually thinks she looks really good in the pics!

Reactions: 29
Not being funny though but who wants to be walking on trains tubes etc in stiletto heels? 🤷🏼‍♀️ shoot me but I actually thinks she looks really good in the pics!
I also think she looks good x albeit I was waiting for her to do the obligatory splits that she usually does.

Reactions: 6
I hate when ever she post to sell some tit it’s always a “hello my darlings” duck off helen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah I spotted the sensible kitten heel. I can't get over how much she's changed. I know she's had 3 kids, but so have I. It doesn't have to change you
She’s just so different to the Helen she was before and yes I know she’s older and had kids, but like you ive had kids and my whole personality isn’t just about being a mum, I still have who I was as a person before in me.
. She just seems to have lost all of who she was.

Reactions: 8
Not a single thing from what I've seen. She deactivated for months. I feel sorry for her she's always caught in the middle.
I feel like the only way for her to be in the middle of any of it would be if he cheated with one of corals friends or something? Other than that there isn’t really I reason I don’t think

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.