Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #28 Have they split or still entangled? Chet’s only arsed about being cancelled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe that’s why they’re back together and giving it a go … cos she’s pregnant 🤔

Reactions: 4
Noticed comments questioning her choice to get back with him on that post lol That's the problem with outing a cheat then getting back with them lol also the absolute begs there like "hope youse are back together love you together" no wonder there's so many weak women out there if this is the kinda advice they get.

Reactions: 21
Anyone watching Chets mate Brad on married at first sight? Him and his crowd are obviously all the same arrogant narcissistic dickheads 🤢

Reactions: 14
Now she’s sharing his faded store. I know she’s got 3 kids to save the relationship but he has done her so dirty many times!!! She’s a full on mug her daughter will grow up thinking it’s fine to be treated this way. He’s probably told her she can do the house how ever she wants with all his money and baby 4 will be announced soon! What a waste
Have you seen Helen’s home post with the kids names on the doors chets commented what’s the next one gonna be called 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Anyone watching Chets mate Brad on married at first sight? Him and his crowd are obviously all the same arrogant narcissistic dickheads 🤢
Didn’t know that was his friend! But I hate Brad he’s been awful on the show

Reactions: 9
Didn’t know that was his friend! But I hate Brad he’s been awful on the show
I’m sure I remember them all being in Ibiza together a few years ago. Brads ex Vikki is doing what looks like OF shoots with Marnie too

Reactions: 6
Did everyone see his comment about what’s the next one gonna be called on her latest home post 👀
Yes I see that and now the whole post is gone when I looked on my other account I so wanted to comment thought you grew apart lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes it’s still there I was looking on Elluns page not her home page 😂 she has got to be the biggest mug she outted him so publicly and now back with the drip I just can’t
That's probably why neither of them have put anything on their own pages. Or liked each others stuff. There's been a few snipits of each other but nothing like we're back together and love each other! He used to use her for videos but not anymore.

Reactions: 5
That's because she's embarrassed at her decision and has probably asked that they don't post eachother. Can tell he's itching to let everyone know he "didn't cheat" and it was all in eggs head and he's the most amazing partner/father and she's just delusional.

Reactions: 8
Have you seen Helen’s home post with the kids names on the doors chets commented what’s the next one gonna be called 🤦🏼‍♀️
He knows how to keep her sweet.....give her another child and let her paint the house 5 times a year 🤣

Reactions: 11
You can see her in the relfection of his car filming them while he orders her about LOL I've never seen a bigger mug than her 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.